Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot (2631 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot / Royal Wedding: Natasha Akpoti To Marry Alema Of Warri, Emmanuel Uduaghan / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by Tiwaz2: 1:28pm On May 19, 2018
Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (Photos)

"Everyone at the RoyalWedding will remember Bishop M. Curry and his sermon. Power of love, fire of love, Rev. King"- The Chicago Touch.

See Pictures Below..

Source: http://www.currentnewsinnigeria.com/everyone-at-the-royal-wedding-will-remember-bishop-m-curry-and-his-sermon-photos/

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by GuyfawkesAB(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2018
grin
Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by Ekitiparapo(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2018
so touching!, I wish them HML

1 Like

Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by HigherEd: 1:57pm On May 19, 2018
Yea awesome message from Rev. Michael Curry. Not your usual message in an Anglican cathedral.
Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by ladygudhead(f): 2:03pm On May 19, 2018
Remarkable
Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by obonujoker(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2018
I was really surprised and overwhelming touched by his message...

Preaching Jesus all through .. wow!
Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 19, 2018
What was his message centered on cos I didn't see it?
Whoever wanted me to wake up at 4am my time to see a royal wedding must be outta his mind. grin

No be the same royal wedding my village king pikins dey do ni? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by macaphan007(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2018
He gave them the Chicago brand,the Anglican church is not used to that kind of sermon,you could see the look on everyone's face, it was really powerful and I think Megan was really given a lot of room and I am really happy she was able to bring in those notable contributions from the black choir and Bishop Curry.
Megan has always been a bold figure even in the Suit series,very confident too.
Happy Married life.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 19, 2018
That bishop was awesome.... the dude actually quoted martin luther in his sermon, it is a unifying wedding.
Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by Blackfire(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2018
Wonderful
Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by omololu2020(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2018
I enjoyed the man too undecided
Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by daveP(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2018
Trust Nigerians, someone from the groom or brides family will just be bold to go interrupt such a preaching with the silly excuse that people will get sad or it will spoil the couple's mood. SMH.
Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by CaptainStephen(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2018
I was expecting an alter call from him.

1 Like

Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by Lakeshizu(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2018
The message was awesome.... Quoting the first and second commandment......
Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by Austin234(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2018
Your comment is quite derogatory. I don't know u for this
HigherEd:
Yea awesome message from Rev. Michael Curry. Not your usual message in an Anglican cathedral.
Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by laudate: 3:59pm On May 20, 2018
The sermon and the song by the black choir, were great. That song "Stand by Me," composed by Ben E. King was so beautifully rendered, in a moving way.
Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by HigherEd: 5:16pm On May 20, 2018
Austin234:
Your comment is quite derogatory. I don't know u for this
How derogatory?
The Anglican Church is my family church. Anglicans especially of the British extract do not really like charismatic messages. And that is why I said it is not ur average message in an Anglican Church.
Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by Austin234(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2018
I belong to the family too and proud of it from birth till date. The Anglican u knew then must have metaphosed into a new brand Anglicans. We are now evangelical, Pentecostal and methodical. With all these combinations, I upbraid ur mind to worship with again. U will be uplifted spiritually. Thank u
HigherEd:

How derogatory?
The Anglican Church is my family church. Anglicans especially of the British extract do not really like charismatic messages. And that is why I said it is not ur average message in an Anglican Church.
Re: Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot by Armaggedon: 6:56pm On May 20, 2018
HigherEd:

How derogatory?
hmm...Well I don't know whether you truly are an active Anglican cos you just called it your "family church" instead of your church, as an Anglican I make bold to tell you that Anglican is more orthodox than any orthodox church yet more evangelical than all of the so called Pentecostal churches. The issue of being charismatic has to do with environment not Anglicanism
itself. While Europeans prefer quietness, the poverty in Africa has changed our mode of worship such that pple mistake shouting and jumping and falling as a mark of a living church, which is wrong. the Bishop did well but some felt it was a right sermon for the wrong occasion.

(1) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Wins Rivers APC Governorship Direct Primaries / Live Update From INEC HQ Presidential Collation Center Jos, Uyo / Breaking: FG To Construct Port Harcourt-maiduguri Rail Line, Two New Seaports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.