Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot (53328 Views)

Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 / We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by sarrki(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Seyi Tinubu at the 90th Birthday of Otedola's mum.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by sarrki(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Seyi is a cool guy

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by LegendHero(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oju Eko

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by BSdetective: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Omo ologo grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Mooh247: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
cool

Obasanjo be like am waiting for that boy you call your father to come for my blessings and endorsement after fighting hard to keep Lagos State from PDP and my grip

But honestly Seyi Tinubu is a cool brilliant young successful Lawyer and advertising Executive since the days of Dynamix and Tussh awards

Loatsad is arguably one of the best advertising agency in Lagos but nobody knows or respect him for that.. all People see when they see him is his father's influence.. Omo Baba olowo, Omo Jagaban

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Bastardlyrich: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
sarrki:
Seyi is a cool guy
Of course he is cool after all his father thievenybu pays you.
That boy you are far older than will later put you on his payrolll to continue your zone b job

158 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by donpapa(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Another OBO cool
Padi padi sumtin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Omihanifa: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
sarrki:
Seyi is a cool guy

Famzing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by sarrki(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

That boy you are far older than will later put you on his payrolll to continue your zone b job

Same way the Governor that ruled your state puts your pappppy in payroll

138 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by culf: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hmm, I see this guy going far?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Ezehillary(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
I thought it was the other tinubu i no call anybody ooh
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
sarrki:
Seyi is a cool guy

Why won’t he be cool when his father has stolen more than enough money for him and his generations yet unborn.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Sarki being awhile I saw you here. Are you now back to continue your BMC job ??. You didn’t even say anything on the kaduna train bombing and kidnaping.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Parachoko: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Obasanjo be like am waiting for that boy you call your father to come for my blessings and endorsement after fighting hard to keep Lagos State from PDP and my grip

But honestly Seyi Tinubu is a cool brilliant young successful Lawyer and advertising Executive since the days of Dynamix and Behind awards

Lotad is arguably the best advertising agency in Lagos but nobody knows or respect him for that.. all People see when they see him is his father's influence.. Omo Baba olowo, Omo Jagaban

There is a lot of wealthy politicians pikin wey no get any reasonable investment.

I like the guy(Seyi).

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by yyba: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2022
Ipob online miscreants will soon invade this thread with hate and jealous comments undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Mofun: 3:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Good of him. Certainly it wouldn't have been appropriate the other way round, anyway.
Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by FoolaniHellman: 3:15am On Apr 04, 2022
1861oon:
[s][/s]

Omo Igbo in Sifia painment cheesy angry

Pele e! God will heal u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by colonelwealth(m): 3:15am On Apr 04, 2022
sarrki:
Seyi Tinubu at the 90th Birthday of Otedola's mum.

I like his calm disposition & nature.
I like when people are rich, calm and respectful.

The Yorubas try in these.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by FoolaniHellman: 3:16am On Apr 04, 2022
Cool dude!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 04, 2022
culf:
Hmm, I see this guy going far?

As a businessman, possible. Politics? Not too sure . Seyi is not a political animal whereas Tinubu lives and breathes politics.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 04, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Kai. See painment. Una no dey take break from hating?

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Karemarealty288(m): 3:49am On Apr 04, 2022
The next governor of Lagos after Sanwo-puppet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Sergio101(m): 4:00am On Apr 04, 2022
Very nice

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Iamicekid(m): 4:18am On Apr 04, 2022
sarrki:
Seyi is a cool guy

No be him mate gathering he dey now, so why won’t he be humble

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by pyyxxaro: 4:19am On Apr 04, 2022
From the 3rd Pic

Osibanjo is obviously warning him not to be distracted, because DJ CUPPY has plans to give him Cowgirl cry

DJ CUPPY nor stingy normally, if you package yourself well , she go cut am give you quietly

DJ more grease to your Labia cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend / MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body / Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.