Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) (35008 Views)

#NigeriaElections2023: Kogi Voters Flee As Thugs Destroy Electoral Materials / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by raphaeladeyele: 6:12pm On May 19, 2018
wao,
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Adebowale89(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Enjoy your change grin

hwfar with this your runaway dilector? ve u guys found him yet?

this party is a big mess to Nigeria democracy, no where in Nigeria that their Congress don't turn violence. is this not evidence that this useless party is not fit to rule this country.

to the mumu mod that ban me, thank u for giving me a break, prepare for another ban botton
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Talknochip(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2018
Anarchy ti take over!... RESTRUCTURE or Collapse!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by chimauga(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2018
APC. ALWAYS PARALLEL CONGRESS [b]
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by ideology(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2018
Drlouis415:

Lagos

Hahhaaa what happened to the faction?
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by sexdoll: 7:24pm On May 19, 2018
totally uncivilized race.

i observed US elections.

the high level of organization i witnessed made me regret choosing to be a black during my reincarnation.
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by vertueptime: 7:24pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=Jeezuzpick post=67699036]OK.

This is bad.

The Benz in the first pic needed to be destroyed though.

Nna my Mercedes two taartttiii
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Omonaijani: 7:37pm On May 19, 2018
Oga o

see instruction here for new recruitment from the Federal Government
https://campusbiz.com.ng/federal-fire-service-recruitment/
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Anemeje(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2018
APC is fraud

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kennymartinz(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2018
fineboynl:
lol
Una father APC nah God go punish all of una. Ordinary Congress una dey u thugs scatter am. No love within the party.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by nnokwa042(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2018
Maket:
Na waoh, person go survive the year of election? Hope no one died? for me, I will never go into circular politics because I love my life and I don't have the mind to hot any one. Before the general election, I will move to my state where I did my registration. I think I will be safer there. All what is happening internally will be transmitted externally.
u dont want to hot anyone why not say you dont want to iron anyone grin grin grin hot ko cold ni grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by RealityShot: 8:30pm On May 19, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Do you have anybody else in mind? Please I want any good and competent person
we shall wait till the primaries...
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by RealityShot: 8:33pm On May 19, 2018
sexdoll:
totally uncivilized race.

i observed US elections.

the high level of organization i witnessed made me regret choosing to be a black during my reincarnation.

oya kee yaself and reincarnate as white... It's faster.. Just drink sniper
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by sexdoll: 8:43pm On May 19, 2018
RealityShot:
oya kee yaself and reincarnate as white... It's faster.. Just drink sniper

black men always looking for the easiest way out.

lazy race. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by fabulous01(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2018
I thought STATE TV NEWS OSRC said it was a peaceful exercise.. Who's lying.. Or who LIED?
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by RealityShot: 8:58pm On May 19, 2018
sexdoll:

black men always looking for the easiest way out.

lazy race. embarassed lipsrsealed
You my friend, are wrong on both counts.

Black men remain the hardest workers around the globe.

We don't seek the easiest way out... We seek a way out.

All inventions till date have been about making life easier.. So why should blacks choose the hard way out?

The fastest computer today was invented by a black man, not white, black!

The longest limousine today was invented by a black man, yeah, we also like flexing, it's all good. Work hard; play hard!

God bless every hardworking black man! smiley
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by sexdoll: 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
RealityShot:

You my friend, are wrong on both counts.

Black men remain the hardest workers around the globe.

Yes, you guys are the hardest SLAVE workers around the globe.

We don't seek the easiest way out... We seek a way out.

what way out, if i may ask?

ordinary election, you guys cannot even organize yourselves.

what way have you sought out that makes it possible for you guys to still be living in the poorest part of the world with the poorest economy?

All inventions till date have been about making life easier.. So why should blacks choose the hard way out?

you told me to go and drink sniper, right?

was sniper invented by a black?

ebola is back.

now you guys will have to rely on the white man to bring his vaccines to save your lazy lives. lipsrsealed

The fastest computer today was invented by a black man, not white, black!

the black man invented the fastest computer while living in a black country and using black technology, right? sad
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by nobilie: 9:41pm On May 19, 2018
With the way things are going, we can see that 2019 is likely going to be inconclusive and canceled due to violence.
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by RealityShot: 9:47pm On May 19, 2018
sexdoll:

Yes, you guys are the hardest SLAVE workers around the globe.

what way out, if i may ask?

ordinary election, you guys cannot even organize yourselves.

what way have you sought out that makes it possible for you guys to still be living in the poorest part of the world with the poorest economy?

you told me to go and drink sniper, right?

was sniper invented by a black?

the black man invented the fastest computer while living in a black country, right? sad
aha!
Now I see what set you off! Lol..

Mr man, drink sniper was not meant as an insult.

It was the butt of a joke.

You talked about choosing black at reincarnation, I suggested you hasten to your next reincarnation so you can choose a better choice.

Sniper would make it easier and faster. Lol

Calm down.

Dangote is a black man. He's my current role model. He was born here in Nigeria, only traveled to Egypt for B.sc. He has lived here all the time he went from N500000 loan to $13 billion net worth today.

There are great blacks and poor/bad blacks.. Just as there are in "developed" countries.

We will get there.
(don't talk down on your race, it's part of our problems; believe )
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 19, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Enjoy your change grin
Na who get PVC and who near elect ion joints go get this kinda treatment.
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by sexdoll: 10:10pm On May 19, 2018
RealityShot:
aha!
Now I see what set you off! Lol..

Mr man, drink sniper was not meant as an insult.

It was the butt of a joke.

You talked about choosing black at reincarnation, I suggested you hasten to your next reincarnation so you can choose a better choice.

Sniper would make it easier and faster. Lol

Calm down.

Dangote is a black man. He's my current role model. He was born here in Nigeria, only traveled to Egypt for B.sc. He has lived here all the time he went from N500000 loan to $13 billion net worth today.

There are great blacks and poor/bad blacks.. Just as there are in "developed" countries.

We will get there.
(don't talk down on your race, it's part of our problems; believe )

stop deceiving yourself.

you will never get there.

as long as you are trapped in that disgusting and cursed black skin.

what you termed talking down on one's race is actually what I term saying the gospel and bitter truth.

to tell you the truth, almost everything about the black race makes me to facepalm.
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2018
Politics of bitterness.
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by RealityShot: 10:26pm On May 19, 2018
sexdoll:

stop deceiving yourself.

you will never get there.

as long as you are trapped in that disgusting and cursed black skin.

what you termed talking down on one's race is actually what I term saying the gospel and bitter truth.

to tell you the truth, almost everything about the black race makes me to facepalm.
and what you are doing right now is what makes me facepalm the most!

Just do what you have to do and be the best at it.
Forget what others are doing. (at least till you can affect/influence them is some way)

Be the light you want to see in the world.

Now tell me... What stops you from inventing the next social media device or app to rule the world?

What's stopping you from being the best singer in the world?
What's stopping you from building the first self-aware robot?

This talking /thinking down of the blacks is what keeps us from growing.

So what some of our black men were sold into slavery?

Remember, it was the weak, useless or treacherous of us that were sold into slavery.

The strongest and smartest remained here in Africa. And the white men traded with them. (they did not take anything they wanted: they traded)

USA an over 500 years old country.. Nigeria is barely 55 years old... And even less for many other African countries.
we will get there and beyond!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by billyG(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2018
Has APC inherited d curse of PDP cry cry cry cry
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by RealityShot: 10:36pm On May 19, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Na who get PVC and who near elect ion joints go get this kinda treatment.
I get PVC and I will vote and defend it.

#ourMUMUdoneDO
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Asbata(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2018
What is really happening in Nigeria..
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by talk2percy(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2018
APC!!!!!! Change!!!!!!! This is the change now, ur faces, body structure and all must experience the change. Blood thirsty party.
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:51am On May 20, 2018
RealityShot:
I get PVC and I will vote and defend it.

#ourMUMUdoneDO
Anything u get, u take it.
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:53am On May 20, 2018
Talknochip:
Anarchy ti take over!... RESTRUCTURE or Collapse!
Correct description.. Pple must look for another party with better candidates.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by RealityShot: 7:51am On May 20, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Anything u get, u take it.
nope...

I will carry my own protection.

This election must be free and fair (at least at my polling unit)

Nigerians... We need to stop being afraid of human beings like us, just because they choose to act violently. They are not stronger or more than all the rest of us... We can always mob the thugs!
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Profitbase: 12:22pm On May 20, 2018
shamecurls:

I am Pained 5%
Re: BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Okoroawusa: 12:31pm On May 20, 2018
I like this

It means that APC is the party that power brokers(good,bad,worse,worst) want to be associated with.

Let them all come and with time we will separate the wheats from the chaffs

I remember when incidents like these used to happen in PDP

APC!...Progress!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC / Kogi Lawmaker, Sani Makama Kidnapped From Abuja Hotel / Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.