Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,230 members, 7,953,874 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/05/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/05/18 (338 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual( 20/05/2018) Cornelious / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 20/05/2018 Sunday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/05/18 by dallyemmy: 4:44pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/05/18 by dallyemmy: 7:24pm On May 19, 2018
1.Thank you, Father, for the gift of the Comforter, the Holy Spirit.

2.Thank you, Jesus, for giving me a hope, of a glorious future, through your unfailing promises.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in
Jesus’ name.

4.Father, let the nature of Your Spirit in joy, peace and longsuffering find expression in my life in Jesus’ Name.

5.Father, take me deeper in my walk with you and with the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.

6.Father, let me experience your joy and peace, that pass all human understanding, at every moment of my life, in Jesus’ name.

7.Father, empower me to look beyond my present suffering, to the glory and joy set ahead of me, in Jesus’ name.

8.Father, as I walk in the Spirit, grant me access to heavenly information and secrets, that will enable me see the bigger picture of what you are doing, in Jesus’ name.

9.Father, transform my life to reflect your true and perfect image, through, the power of your Spirit, in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, uproot from my life, anything that is
contrary to your Will and nature, in Jesus’ name.

11.Father, let your joy and peace, be the portion of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, for the rest of His life, in Jesus’ name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/05/18 by dallyemmy: 8:02am On May 20, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Sunday, May 20th, 2018) - Jacob To Israel

1.Thank you, Father, for making me a brand new creature, in Christ Jesus.

2.Thank you, Father, for granting me a new beginning and for making all things new in my life.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let your word have free course and be glorified in me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let anything that does not reflect your image in my life, be uprooted, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, as a new creature, let old symptoms of sin, sickness, poverty, bondage and oppression, pass away, completely, from my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace and the courage, to change, any personal or family name, whose meaning has negative influence and does not reflect your glory, Will and purpose for my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let the inner transformation, that Jesus brings, manifest as an outward change for all to see, in my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, let me have a divine encounter with you, that will bring about, accelerated spiritual progress and promotion, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, make me a transformation agent and a channel of blessings, to my generation, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, perfect and complete, all the good works you have started in Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

Read the Open Heavens here:
http://www.openheavensdaily.org

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Ye Are gods / Stories Behind Great Hymns....... I Surrender All / Ambassador Exposes Those Behind Killings Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.