Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected (21805 Views)

I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries / Oyo APC Breaks Into Two, Inaugurates Factional Chairman / Ogun Labor Party Factional Chairman Blasts Segun Odegbami Over Guber Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by TamunoRichard(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2018
shamecurls:

5%
yes... proudly 5%
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by israelmao(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2018
Please keep on making troubles they are good and will surely oust APC.Keep it up excellent!

1 Like

Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by Adebowale89(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

APC-- All Parallel Congresses

This is the real chairman, he is backed by Muiz Banire and Fashola faction who are being sponsored by the President Cabal ( Abba Kyari, Oyegun, Mamman Daura, Amosun, Akeredolu, Amaechi, Hell Rufai)

Tinubu faction will be dumped when Oyegun formalizes official list of all APC state Exco next week

your sense of reasoning is rare, very outstanding

of course this is a played collective political game to checkmate the over ambitious and dominant nature of tinubu

tinubu is a disappointment to someone like me that thought he understand political tactics. he kept falling for this political trap of buhari and oyegun mind game

oyegun would be reelected as APC chairman and heaven would not fall. tinubu is so silly to have 100% trust for a Fulani man

1 Like

Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by computer0810(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2018
Paperwhite:
shocked grin grin grin cheesy Ghen! Ghen! Tinubu don enter trouble.APC ba lafiya! APC change being served red,red hot.Ndi ara.
mumu
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by computer0810(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2018
oshe11:
This is the Chairman recognised by UScheesy
Lol....and who r u
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by Simbrixton(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eko o baje.
Eko ti baje

O baje patapata ni.

Can your people start going home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by ajepako(f): 6:46pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eko o baje.
Eko ti baje

O baje patapata ni.

Iro oh...

Awa omo eko o ni gba ki eko baje oh

Ti APC lo ma baje

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by oshe11: 6:47pm On May 19, 2018
computer0810:
Lol....and who r u
You nor know US?cheesy
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by computer0810(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Eeya...Finally they have gotten Lagos.

Tinubu how market...

flat head sighted

1 Like

Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by computer0810(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2018
Adebowale89:

of course this is a played collective political game to checkmate the over ambitious and dominant nature of tinubu

tinubu is a disappointment to someone like me that thought he understand political tactics. he kept falling for this political trap of buhari and oyegun mind game

oyegun would be reelected as APC chairman and heaven would not fall. tinubu is so silly to have 100% trust for a Fulani man
Mr know it all, go and get ur PVC and leave tinubu alone to work with who ever he wants to

1 Like

Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by 3moses: 6:57pm On May 19, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

This is the real chairman, he is backed by Muiz Banire and Fashola faction who are being sponsored by the President Cabal ( Abba Kyari, Oyegun, Mamman Daura, Amosun, Akeredolu, Amaechi, Hell Rufai)

Tinubu faction will be dumped when Oyegun formalizes official list of all APC state Exco next week
u really understood the politics of hatred played against Tinubu.... He is been betrayed by his boys

1 Like

Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by Adebowale89(m): 7:35pm On May 19, 2018
computer0810:
Mr know it all, go and get ur PVC and leave tinubu alone to work with who ever he wants to

Mr mind your business, that's my opinion and I have my PVC, tamed your waywardness next time
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 19, 2018
Tinubu is about to be overthrown from his perch as Godfather/Kingmaker in Lagos state. Next step is to deny Ambode or whoever he annoints the governorship ticket at the coming election. . . . .
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by computer0810(m): 7:45pm On May 19, 2018
Adebowale89:

Mr mind your business, that's my opinion and I have my PVC, tamed your waywardness next time

that shit is not opinion, maybe u r starting to use ur head to realize u have no say in another mans decision not even when u r nobody

1 Like

Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by Adebowale89(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2018
computer0810:
that shit is not opinion, maybe u r starting to use ur head to realize u have no say in another mans decision not even when u r nobody

guy how old are you? I don't want to believe a grown up man is the one splitting this nonsense

see, what makes me to have right to post here, it requires having a mail, which I did and I don't think one runaway rehabilitated person can outlaw my opinion here

I'm entitled to talk as a Nigerian and as a nairaland. if you take this your stupidity further to what I won't be able to bear, I would give u what u want raw
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by Cloud007: 8:09pm On May 19, 2018
Am sure jagaban has a lot on his sleeves.... We are watching closely
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 19, 2018
2019 elections is the only reason why these people haven't shown Tinubu that they are so done with him. If Buhari wins the 2019 elections, of cause with the help of the foolish Tinubu again, Tinubu will be dealt with politically(the cabal hate him with passion). Buhari himself can't help it. It is just karma at work. Buhari and Tinubu will serve as each other's karma. The kingdom of darkness must be divided and self destruct.
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by surgical: 8:22pm On May 19, 2018
johnmartus:
don't fool yourself muiz has expel from the party some months back .
Big fat lie.
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by OYAY(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2018
This people are just deceiving themselves, if there master (oyegun) couldn't save himself so I will see the extent you people will go before entering into perdition finally!!!
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by Hakeemalao: 8:59pm On May 19, 2018
all of u ur day are numberd i trust my god u will return all d money u are loot by 2019
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by Malawian(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2018
If i told you guys half of what is going on in APC, You will shiver. Go through my Posts, i already informed you guys about this "broom united movement" a long time ago.

The amount of information about APC that i am privy to, you will shudder.

Honestly, i pity Tinubu and what has been cooked up for him. Just wait and see.
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by Charly68: 9:42pm On May 19, 2018
Imagine the effrontery of Fouad to dare the Jagaban himself ..somebody must have cursed that man to misbehave to the elders so as not to end well
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by xreal: 9:51pm On May 19, 2018
This doesn't sound good.

I am concerned about the good things APC has done in Lagos, talking about the continuity after Tinubu's tenure.

Eko must not baje o
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by Ojiofor: 9:57pm On May 19, 2018
Even Lagos the home of the great Jagaban?
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 19, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:
Tinubu is about to be overthrown from his perch as Godfather/Kingmaker in Lagos state. Next step is to deny Ambode or whoever he annoints the governorship ticket at the coming election. . . . .
you have no idea of how it works in Lagos...by the time NURTW boys are unleashed. Next will be massive migration of big chunk of Lagos APC, Ajimobi, Abraham, Oshiomole and Osoba faction to maybe SDP...rest will be story.
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by fedora04: 10:54pm On May 19, 2018
All this parallel faction self. ..We know how it works.You organise a parallel election. .Make some noise. .cause small wah ala ..go to court. ..Then they beg you. .you reach a compromise the. dash you office and money...shikena. .

Mr fouad no be so?
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by edupedia: 1:29am On May 20, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

This is the real chairman, he is backed by Muiz Banire and Fashola faction who are being sponsored by the President Cabal ( Abba Kyari, Oyegun, Mamman Daura, Amosun, Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amaechi, Hell Rufai)

Why do u people love fiction this much,?.... Just to make yourselves happy?....one day u will wake up from your dream!

2 Likes

Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by edupedia: 1:37am On May 20, 2018
Malawian:
If i told you guys half of what is going on in APC, You will shiver. Go through my Posts, i already informed you guys about this "broom united movement" a long time ago.

The amount of information about APC that i am privy to, you will shudder.

Honestly, i pity Tinubu and what has been cooked up for him. Just wait and see.

party politics in Nigeria is about intrigues u have nothing substantial about anything...
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by edupedia: 1:40am On May 20, 2018
scaramucci:
2019 elections is the only reason why these people haven't shown Tinubu that they are so done with him. If Buhari wins the 2019 elections, of cause with the help of the foolish Tinubu again, Tinubu will be dealt with politically(the cabal hate him with passion). Buhari himself can't help it. It is just karma at work. Buhari and Tinubu will serve as each other's karma. The kingdom of darkness my be divided and self destruct.

...please submit this script to Bollywood for a comedy... It will sell as a movie or theatre event....
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by edupedia: 1:48am On May 20, 2018
Adebowale89:

....in a few months time when u notice u are wrong again plz come back to N/L to prostrate For trying to mumu regular people who are not taking codeine syrup like some people.... Shiorr
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by Lot13(m): 2:55am On May 20, 2018
scaramucci:
2019 elections is the only reason why these people haven't shown Tinubu that they are so done with him. If Buhari wins the 2019 elections, of cause with the help of the foolish Tinubu again, Tinubu will be dealt with politically(the cabal hate him with passion). Buhari himself can't help it. It is just karma at work. Buhari and Tinubu will serve as each other's karma. The kingdom of darkness my be divided and self destruct.
Your wish, bro!
Re: Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected by livinbygrace: 6:11am On May 20, 2018
IDEKEALUMONA:
Buhari /cabals /Fashola may the ones supporting this faction behind the scene, it might be in their plans to dump Tinubu after the election and teach him a bitter lesson, let's watch and see who wins.

As far as politics is concerned,Tinubu is in charge of Lagos.These ones are just wasting there time.By the time,he sent his boys out ,all these rats and dwarfs will disappear.All the Agberos ,traditional rulers ,civil servants,atisans,market women are on his payroll.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum / Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric / President Buhari Swears-In Police Service Commissioners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.