Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge (42377 Views)

Cases Of Newborn Vaginal Discharge. Ladies Let's Talk / Ruzu Herbal Bitters - For Weak Erection, Vaginal Discharge & Gonorrhea / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy While You Enjoy The Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by ddjay: 10:38pm On May 20, 2018
Chloe88:
Very educative.
Thanks op cool
You're a fool my friend cool
aahh U R IN SERIOUS TROUBLE OOH.
... "but whosoever shall say, ‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of hell fire". (Matthew 5:22, KJV). hell is not a place for you my dear, JUST APOLOGISE TO THE GUY,THEN ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS, THATS ALL. AND DO THAT HERE ON NAIRALAND
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by AlphaMajestic: 10:38pm On May 20, 2018
PotatoSalad:

I've experienced such and the chic had the guts to ask me to give her head while I was still trying to comprehend how a human being so fine can smell like a carcass

Nd u still managed to give her head....tell me..when ur not only afraid of speaking ur mind but also weak to accept Nd lick condemned oil...wat r u plsss
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 20, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

I swear ur Toto must be smelly without u even knowing...I have seen people like u before
You must be a pig yourself to have seen/bleeped a girl with a smelly pussy who didn't know. How does one's body part smell without the person being aware of it?
AlphaMajestic:

my guy ur just a mumu...period...jus no worry ursef as u can see, nobody liked ur commen t except u...u be mumu wey think say him sabi
Liking your own comment with an alternate only shows how low your self-worth is. cheesy

Don't bother replying 'cause I don't give irrelevance my attention. And if you do, don't forget to like it with all your alternates.

Bye bìtch! kiss
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by seunmohmoh(f): 10:40pm On May 20, 2018
akeentech:

You know I'm not lying
I don't know anything o
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by ddjay: 10:41pm On May 20, 2018
Chloe88:
You're a fool my friend cool
aahh U R IN SERIOUS TROUBLE OOH.
... "but whosoever shall say, ‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of hell fire". (Matthew 5:22, KJV). hell is not a place for you my dear, JUST APOLOGISE TO THE GUY,THEN ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS, THATS ALL. AND DO THAT HERE ON NAIRALAND
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by AlphaMajestic: 10:50pm On May 20, 2018
kimbraa:
You must be a pig yourself to have seen/bleeped a girl with a smelly pussy who didn't know. How does one's body part smell without the person being aware of it? Liking your own comment with an alternate only shows how low your self-worth is. cheesy

Don't bother replying 'cause I don't give irrelevance my attention. And if you do, don't forget to like it with all your alternates.

Bye bìtch! kiss

be their claiming u dnt need dis information... girls like u dnt like going to school....dats y ur an illiterate... wht ur doing is called ignorance.. Pple like u do die of it...be there fooling ursef dnt go Nd treat ur rotten fish flavoured meatpie...as for me I have dick...so I cant be worried of Virginal bactaruum
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by AlphaMajestic: 10:58pm On May 20, 2018
kimbraa:
LOL, I have never dated a guy that doesn't give head.

look at wht ur coming to tell us on a forum....u either a stripper or a loose Canon on the street....Nigerian cardiB

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 20, 2018
The human mind is quite easy to manipulate. More especially, when one thinks he's too smart. grin

He quotes me with one account, then appears with another to like it while he plays reverse psychology on someone by claiming he's a mumu and that was why his comment didn't get a like so invariably quoting me and liking your post automatically makes you intelligent? grin

Now, he can't like his next post again. Oga, like it and go to bed. grin I don see your types tire for this forum.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by AlphaMajestic: 11:27pm On May 20, 2018
kimbraa:
The human mind is quite easy to manipulate. More especially, when one thinks he's too smart. grin

He quotes me with one account, then appears with another to like it while he plays reverse psychology on someone by claiming he's a mumu and that was why his comment didn't get a like so invariably quoting me and liking your post automatically makes you intelligent? grin

Now, he can't like his next post again. Oga, like it and go to bed. grin I don see your types tire for this forum.

y do I feel like ur pusi really smells....I pity d Bleep boy DAT uv Ben forcing dia heads to eat all d desease from it...maybe ur scared DAT will read dis post dats y ur panicing..chai ...for ur info u cannot like ur own post..d like is replaced with report on ur post...kpeke dun come twn

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by AlphaMajestic: 12:08am On May 21, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Chisos Christ....y'all dnt even get d joke about smelly pussi Nd y it was made tday.....its a shade at Linda ikeji cos her pregnant news
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by PotatoSalad(m): 2:24am On May 21, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

Nd u still managed to give her head....tell me..when ur not only afraid of speaking ur mind but also weak to accept Nd lick condemned oil...wat r u plsss
Go to school you idiot and stop trying to finish up my story. That's how you jump into conclusions and miss out the good things in your life. Silly slowpoke
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by centboy123456(m): 3:06am On May 21, 2018
GGirll:
Most soaps are not advisable for d vagina.....to wash your vagina I advise you squart n wash thoroughly with water don't even add dettol....this is because most foreign soaps are polluted with carcinogenic substances that have proven to cause cancer of d uterus or cervix...avoid multiple sexual partners....and abstinence is still d best key to avoid stories th a touch....I have a video of a guy who has warms coming out from his penis who claimed that he did ritual with his penis that whoever he sleeps with he ejaculates maggots inside d vagina of his victim's who later dies after some days n He will boo with raw cash.....I can't load d video would have done so....Pls advise your girls n friends to close up n live long...

Can u share d video for me on watapp
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by akeentech(m): 3:59am On May 21, 2018
seunmohmoh:
I don't know anything o
Can you WhatsApp me ? see my number in my signature
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by gracey214: 5:27am On May 21, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
adamasmag:
Every female has a natural vaginal scent that can change throughout her menstrual cycle. A strong odor however, can be a sign of an infection, particularly if she is sexually active.

Not all vaginal odors are caused by an infection, However. For example, poor hygiene or tight fitting clothing or fabric that doesn’t breathe can cause sweat and bacteria to get trapped which can cause and unpleasant odor.

Don’t be fooled by products such as douches or sprays that claim to “clean” your vagina. They can be harmful because they remove the fluids that naturally clean your vagina. These products (particularly the scented ones) can actually cause irritation.

Simply use soap and water to clean the outside of your vaginal area.

Rinse well and pat your skin with a towel until it is dry before you put your underwear on.

If your vaginal odor doesn’t go away, make an appointment with your health care provider and get checked out. There is treatment available.

Showering every day with mild soap and warm water usually does the trick to feel clean and fresh in general.

If you have a vaginal discharge, itching, or vaginal odor, it may be caused by a change in the bacteria that normally live in the vagina (bacterial vaginosis) or by a yeast infection. Certain sexual transmitted infections (STI’s) such as trichomoniasis can cause a different odor.

A woman’s vagina is naturally filled with bacteria but when there is an overgrowth, the condition is called bacterial vaginosis and causes a “fishy” odor.

Causes of vaginal odor are a forgotten tampon left in the vagina or not showering or bathing regularly. However, vaginal discharge can mean that you have a sexually transmitted infection, especially if you are having unprotected intercourse. See your health care provider to find out what is causing your symptoms and if you need medication. If you do have an infection, there is medicine that can cure it and the odor too.

It’s especially important to talk to your health care provider if:

You’ve had unprotected intercourse
You have a “different” vaginal discharge or itching
The vaginal odor (smell) doesn’t go away

Most ladies have a normal wetness or discharge that naturally cleans and moistens the vagina, but it should NOT have an odor. It’s NOT okay to douche or use strong soaps, deodorants, or perfume sprays near your vagina because it can upset the balance of good bacteria that are normally found in your vagina. These types of products can cause an allergic reaction, and/or irritation, and removes the good bacteria that are normally present.

www.adamasmagazine.com.ng
...thanks for d message�
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by AlphaMajestic: 6:43am On May 21, 2018
dirty chimp..continue feeding ursef wid expired juice...is it my concern...just dnt gve us d details of how uve been pushed around by a house girl....half man

n[/quote]
PotatoSalad:

Go to school you idiot and stop trying to finish up my story. That's how you jump into conclusions and miss out the good things in your life. Silly slowpoke
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by PotatoSalad(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2018
AlphaMajestic:
dirty chimp..continue feeding ursef wid expired juice...is it my concern...just dnt gve us d details of how uve been pushed around by a house girl....half man
Lowlife. Stop beating your meat and go get some posaey you scumbag. Anxiety is written all over your comment.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by AlphaMajestic: 5:19pm On May 21, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Lowlife. Stop beating your meat and go get some posaey you scumbag. Anxiety is written all over your comment.

hehe....ora otu....abeg hw does it taste..no vex...does it taste like fish...salt...or sugar...just tell me...joke apart
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by PotatoSalad(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

hehe....ora otu....abeg hw does it taste..no vex...does it taste like fish...salt...or sugar...just tell me...joke apart
Hehe...ogbo ncha. What brand of soap do you use? Do you go clockwise or lever motion. What does it feel like, I just want to know so that I'll get help for you... Mr Alpha flippy flappy flop. Anu ana agba egbe ona agbo ncha. grin
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by AlphaMajestic: 10:52pm On May 22, 2018
PotatoSalad:

What does it feel like, I just want to know so that I'll get help for you.... grin

it's OK..meanwhile I just brushed a nurse..DAT gal Na queen of the smelly Toto gang...I dnt knw hw a cute gal can be echo Nd boom production at same time..abeg gv me clean control Na...eh...salosky ma mehn...
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by cris07(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2018
seunmohmoh:
I don't know anything o
seun, i like to talk to u on whatsapp. pls can u msg me? 09062210796.
tnks.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by jbblues24(m): 1:03am On Jun 02, 2019
It's fabulous not just splendid! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Doctor, Isyaka Mamman Jailed For Killing Patient In The UK / When I Am Dead, Don't Write RIP On My Timeline Please - Sick Facebook User Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.