Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

(FACTS) Five Major Things A Lady Needs From A Man To Be Happy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (FACTS) Five Major Things A Lady Needs From A Man To Be Happy. (1491 Views)

8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Five Major Components Of A Side Chick By JORO OLUMOFIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(FACTS) Five Major Things A Lady Needs From A Man To Be Happy. by Deckline(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2018
I dare any girl to come here and tell me otherwise.
5 THINGS TO GIVE A LADY TO MAKE HER HAPPY,SPECIAL AND FULFILLED IN THIS GENERATION.
(1) Give her money
(2) Give her more money.
(3) Don't stop giving her money.
(4) Top it with more money.
(5) Baba,keep giving her money and she will love you forever!!!
Girls don't listen to the heart again o. It is the money o.
Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Re: (FACTS) Five Major Things A Lady Needs From A Man To Be Happy. by Divay22(f): 6:47pm On May 19, 2018
Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: (FACTS) Five Major Things A Lady Needs From A Man To Be Happy. by Danniyounge(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2018
cry
Re: (FACTS) Five Major Things A Lady Needs From A Man To Be Happy. by phintohlar(f): 7:01pm On May 19, 2018
Divay22:
Mtchewwww
no be small mtchewwww oh, infact i say a big mtchewwww to dat

1 Like

Re: (FACTS) Five Major Things A Lady Needs From A Man To Be Happy. by Yuneehk(f): 7:04pm On May 19, 2018
Same old gist. It's getting boring.

1 Like

Re: (FACTS) Five Major Things A Lady Needs From A Man To Be Happy. by mikky4764(f): 7:31pm On May 19, 2018
OP u lie
Re: (FACTS) Five Major Things A Lady Needs From A Man To Be Happy. by blackpanthar: 7:37pm On May 19, 2018
if this is true then WIVES of RICH men would not need Young boys to service them.... bro stop thinking with your erection
Deckline:
I dare any girl to come here and tell me otherwise.
5 THINGS TO GIVE A LADY TO MAKE HER HAPPY,SPECIAL AND FULFILLED IN THIS GENERATION.
(1) Give her money
(2) Give her more money.
(3) Don't stop giving her money.
(4) Top it with more money.
(5) Baba,keep giving her money and she will love you forever!!!
Girls don't listen to the heart again o. It is the money o.
Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Re: (FACTS) Five Major Things A Lady Needs From A Man To Be Happy. by Kobicove(m): 2:45am On May 20, 2018
Money!, Money!! and more Money!!!
Re: (FACTS) Five Major Things A Lady Needs From A Man To Be Happy. by Fynestboi: 9:35am On May 20, 2018
blackpanthar:
if this is true then WIVES of RICH men would not need Young boys to service them.... bro stop thinking with your erection
... This bro right here is a Savage that deserves an accolade grin grin

Check my signature
Re: (FACTS) Five Major Things A Lady Needs From A Man To Be Happy. by Balingz: 11:36am On May 20, 2018
This person just wasted his megabytes trying trash.
Re: (FACTS) Five Major Things A Lady Needs From A Man To Be Happy. by Deckline(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2018
Balingz:
This person just wasted his megabytes trying trash.
What is this one typing mtchew!

(1) (Reply)

This Lady's X-rated Birthday Shoot Is As Racy As It Gets / Eye Pumping Sexy Pics +21 / Has She Bewitched Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.