Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God (3416 Views)

Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God / How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God / Does Watching A Church's Online Service Means You Have Attended Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 6:00pm On May 20, 2018
danvon:
Well the Op clearly contradicted himself on one hand teaching about love on the other teaching that Arabs don't really deserve it (they are also children of Abraham) Jesus died for everyone as Christians when you see people doing something wrong your supposed to speak up

is it not the same Israel that supports homosexuality which the Bible condemns is that the will of God?

Is it not the same Israel where proselytism is illegal is that also the will of God?

Since God supports Israel he must support those actions too
Did you read the OP at all?

Yes, Israel does does things, so do other nations. God said in His word that He will first gather them back into their land then He will cleanse them from their filthiness and idols. He has gathered them back into their la d, the next phase is cleansing them. Wait till then instead of trying to make us hate them.

(Ezekiel 36:24-25)

“For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.”
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Rilwayne001: 6:00pm On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
. But as my coward friend Rilwayne001 drew my attention to it again,

Is this supposed to be a joke?

The link you gave about Martin Luther shows the atrocities he committed against the Jews. He burnt their schools and called them debased humans. Are you honestly telling me God loves such a person?

You see how you're shooting yourself in the foot now? But you keep trying so hard to make us believe The Jews that have done worse and still doing worse are forever loved by your god, which makes your version of God absurd and more or less like Sango et al.

1 Like

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Rilwayne001: 6:03pm On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Yes, Israel does does things, so do other nations. God said in His word that He will first gather them back into their land then He will cleanse them from their filthiness and idols. He has gathered them back into their la d, the next phase is cleansing them. Wait till then instead of trying to make us hate them.

“For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.”

What a joke?? grin

He's cleansing them by making them practice gaysm, something he supposedly burnt a whole nation for.

These nonsense is not adding up.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 6:04pm On May 20, 2018
Rilwayne001:

This same God supposedly cursed innocent Ishmael for doing nothing whatsoever, and this OP will be so quick to point to how is God have an everlasting love for Israelites despite their numerous atrocities. I don't know any worse madness than this.

OP, you really need to start thinking now.. Your sense of objective reasoning is totally gone.
God didn't curse Ishmael. He only spoke of what his future will be like and that's according to his mother's behavior. Recall how his mother Hagar tried to steal her mistress's husband, Abraham, all to herself before she was chased away. God knew Ishmael will learn such thievery from her that's why He spoke of his future in that manner. That's exactly what Muslims are doing today. They go to Europe and try to steal the place where they were allowed refuge. Smae thing they are doing in Jerusalem, trying to steal it for themselves. Same thing they did with the temple mount.

1 Like

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 6:06pm On May 20, 2018
Rilwayne001:

What a joke?? grin

He's cleansing them by making them practice gaysm, something he supposedly burnt a whole nation for.

These nonsense is not adding up.
Where did I say He is making them gay? The verse says He will cleanse tthem from their filthiness which includes homosexuality. You keep taking as if such doesn't exist in the Islamic world. Read about the Bacha bazi boys.

1 Like

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 6:10pm On May 20, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Is this supposed to be a joke?

You see how you're shooting yourself in the foot now? But you keep trying so hard to make us believe The Jews that have done worse and still doing worse are forever loved by your god, which makes your version of God absurd and more or less like Sango et al.

Don't you get it? They will be punished for their sins. But anyone who joins the league satan is forming against them will face the wrath of God.

Pls, read the OP very well. I know you didn't.

1 Like

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Rilwayne001: 6:14pm On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
God didn't curse Ishmael. He only spoke of what his future will be like and that's according to his mother's behavior. Recall how his mother Hagar tried to steal her mistress's husband, Abraham, all to herself before she was chased away. God knew Ishmael will learn such thievery from her that's why He spoke of his future in that manner. That's exactly what Muslims are doing today. They go to Europe and try to steal the place where they were allowed refuge. Smae thing they are doing in Jerusalem, trying to steal it for themselves. Same thing they did with the temple mount.

According to your own exegesis abi?
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 6:15pm On May 20, 2018
Rilwayne001:

According to your own exegesis abi?
Show me otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by MrMystrO(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Where did I say He is making them gay? The verse says He will cleanse tthem from their filthiness which includes homosexuality. You keep taking as if such doesn't exist in the Islamic world. Read about the Bacha bazi boys.

Bro, some quick questions please.

Do you even believe that Jews are ordinary human beings like me and you??

What makes one a Jew? (I hope you do know that Judaism/being Jewish is a Religion and NOT a race.) So If I convert to Judaism, does that make me a Jew? or is it Reserved for people with only Light skin like the Europeans?(We do know that a lot of Jews that were sent to Israel after WW2 were of European dissent, We had German Jews, Austrian Jews, Polish Jews e.t.c.) What Exactly makes one a Part of this “Special Children of God"? Please answer these questions to clear some confusions before we proceed. Thank you.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Rilwayne001: 6:17pm On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Where did I say He is making them gay? The verse says He will cleanse tthem from their filthiness which includes homosexuality.

Rather for their filthiness to decrease, it keeps increasing with their every day evil acts, i guess reverse is the case. And besides, how can you tell today's Israel is Israel of then?
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 6:26pm On May 20, 2018
MrMystrO:

Bro, some quick questions please.

Do you even believe that Jews are ordinary human beings like me and you??

What makes one a Jew? (I hope you do know that Judaism/being Jewish is a Religion and NOT a race.) So If I convert to Judaism, does that make me a Jew? or is it Reserved for people with only Light skin like the Europeans?(We do know that a lot of Jews that were sent to Israel after WW2 were of European dissent, We had German Jews, Austrian Jews, Polish Jews e.t.c.) What Exactly makes one a Part of this “Special Children of God"? Please answer these questions to clear some confusions before we proceed. Thank you.

What do you think God was talking about when He said He will make Abraham the father of many nations? Anyone who believed in Judaism before Christ is termed a Jew and son of Abraham. Since Jesus Christ, Judaism has seized to exist to God. As a matter of fact, it has become opposed to God cos it rejects His Son.

Gentiles from all nations who believe in Jesus have become children of Abraham, since Jesus has replaced the old way of Judaism.

The Israelites aren't stupid. The fact that they were scattered across the world didn't stop them from keeping their identity. They held records and everything necessary to remind them of whom they are. Polish, German, Spanish Jews etc were mostly Israelites who settled in those regions.

What makes one a special child of God is believing in Jesus Christ. Before Jesus, it was believing in Judaism. Israelites not believing in Jesus today doesn't mean God has abandoned them. He still loves them as much as he wants the Muslim to repent too. He wants everyone to believe in His Son Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by MrMystrO(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
What do you think God was talking about when He said He will make Abraham the father of many nations? Anyone who believed in Judaism before Christ is termed a Jew and son of Abraham. Since Jesus Christ, Judaism has seized to exist to God. As a matter of fact, it has become opposed to God cos it rejects His Son.

Gentiles from all nations who believe in Jesus have become children of Abraham, since Jesus has replaced the old way of Judaism.

The Israelites aren't stupid. The fact that they were scattered across the world didn't stop them from keeping their identity. They held records and everything necessary to remind them of whom they are. Polish, German, Spanish Jews etc were mostly Israelites who settled in those regions.

What makes one a special child of God is believing in Jesus Christ. Before Jesus, it was believing in Judaism. Israelites not believing in Jesus today doesn't mean God has abandoned them. He still loves them as much as he wants the Muslim to repent too. He wants everyone to believe in His Son Jesus.

Lol so that means Most Jewish Political leaders today who were Descendants of Europeans whose Parents converted to Judaism in the 1800s Are NOT real Jews Right? From your Post up there, it clearly Concludes that the Original Jewish Heritage has been compromised and what we have today are not actually “Real" Jews in the True sense because there is absolutely NO WAY of screening them and tracing their heritage to see if it goes back to the time before Jesus, we can agree on that right?
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 6:38pm On May 20, 2018
MrMystrO:

Lol so that means Most Jewish Political leaders today who were Descendants of Europeans whose Parents converted to Judaism in the 1800s Are NOT real Jews Right? From your Post up there, it clearly Concludes that the Original Jewish Heritage has been compromised and what we have today are not actually “Real" Jews in the True sense because there is absolutely NO WAY of screening them and tracing their heritage to see if it goes back to the time before Jesus, we can agree on that right?
Whereand how did you conclude that the people in Israel today are not descendants of those at the time of Jesus? So because they lived in Europe at one time, they have now suddenly gone extinct?

I think you just want it to be so.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by MrMystrO(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Whereand how did you conclude that the people in Israel today are not descendants of those at the time of Jesus? So because they lived in Europe at one time, they have now suddenly gone extinct?

I think you just want it to be so.

grin grin grin

NO, I am saying A lot of their Political Leaders today trace their heritage back to parents who were once normal Europeans but converted to Judaism by association as history has shown that most Europeans in the 1800s converted to Judaism at that time because they lived a highly Jewish populated areas or living among jews. Also, you can tell by their looks that most of them look European and not middle eastern. Historic studies have shown that the original Jews were Middle eastern looking, but what we have now are mostly European looking Jews. Are these category of Jewish people NOT Real Jews??
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by MrMystrO(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
What do you think God was talking about when He said He will make Abraham the father of many nations? Anyone who believed in Judaism before Christ is termed a Jew and son of Abraham. Since Jesus Christ, Judaism has seized to exist to God As a matter of fact, it has become opposed to God cos it rejects His Son

Also, I refused to counter your post on this because I wanted us to proceed to the main discussion I was getting to, But then since we have to be clear, how did you come about the above bolded statement? What is your proof, Or are you now the spokesperson of God? Please clarify.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 7:00pm On May 20, 2018
MrMystrO:

Also, I refused to counter your post on this because I wanted us to proceed to the main discussion I was getting to, But then since we have to be clear, how did you come about the above bolded statement? What is your proof, Or are you now the spokesperson of God? Please clarify.
You are not a Christian, so you won't understand. Judaism still practices animal sacrifice, though it hasn't in a while now, but they still believe in it. This is in rejection to Jesus whom God gave as a sacrifice. Judaism opposes Jesus as the Messiah ans Son of God. That is another way they oppose God.

There are many more.

1 Like

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 7:05pm On May 20, 2018
MrMystrO:

NO, I am saying A lot of their Political Leaders today trace their heritage back to parents who were once normal Europeans but converted to Judaism by association as history has shown that most Europeans in the 1800s converted to Judaism at that time because they lived a highly Jewish populated areas or living among jews. Also, you can tell by their looks that most of them look European and not middle eastern. Historic studies have shown that the original Jews were Middle eastern looking, but what we have now are mostly European looking Jews. Are these category of Jewish people NOT Real Jews??
You mean looking like Arabs (mixed people ) is what they should look like?

They married europeans doesn't mean they stopped being Israelites.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by MrMystrO(m): 7:08pm On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You are not a Christian, so you won't understand. Judaism still practices animal sacrifice, though it hasn't in a while now, but they still believe in it. This is in rejection to Jesus whom God gave as a sacrifice. Judaism opposes Jesus as the Messiah ans Son of God. That is another way they oppose God.

There are many more.

You have Not Given me the Proof I Asked off. You can't just say You're not a Christian so you won't understand" That is the Escape Route of Christians who can't back up their Arguments with facts. You can't just cook up something without any proof to suit your argument expect people to believe you. In other Words You have NO WAY TO PROVE IF THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS TRUE, Meaning your argument doesn't hold water. I will still have to believe Anyone who converted to Judaism even after Jesus died can be called a Jew, Just like Nnamdi KANU Lol, Except of course you have proof to contradict this which you don't. Can we proceed?
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by MrMystrO(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You mean looking like Arabs (mixed people ) is what they should look like?

They married europeans doesn't mean they stopped being Israelites.

You're still dodging the main point. Can Europeans who Integrated into the Jewish communities a long time ago be considered "Real Jews" or Not? That was the question But it's obviously not Relevant anymore Since you can't even prove without a doubt, What a “Real Jew” Is, Which means you've been confusing yourself and others here since.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by yazach: 7:17pm On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Where did God do all the nonsense you mentioned?

If Israel does those things, it doesn't mean God supports them. For those things they will be punished, but it doesn't mean their enemies will destroy them.

Is your topic not "Fighting Israel is Fighting God"

Didn't you claim your god support Israel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by FriendNG: 8:00pm On May 20, 2018
The same god a Christian called Hitler defeated. Or which other god? You mean the 1 crying on the cross that couldn't save himself is d1 dat can save Israel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by MrMystrO(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2018
From the Deliberations above, we can come to the Conclusion that Anyone who Converts To Judaism can be considered a Jew these days, and so that Means the REAL Historical Jewish heritage has been thoroughly Diluted, possibly even lost over time, And what we have now as the STATE OF ISRAEL is definitely Not the same Jews that Occupied Israel thousands of years ago. Heck the First Prime Minister of Israel, David Ben Gorion was a Renowned Atheist, who later became a Zionist. So How can we even believe the Leaders of Israel today are so called "Real Jews"?

Now that aside, Coming to the main issue about Israeli Acts of Genocide, Which is My main REASON for Calling them Out (obviously I have Nothing against them), The deputy Foreign Affair minister of Israel, Hotovely, Stated on Air on BBC hard talk which I watched, After being confronted with facts by Stephen sakur that the protesters Killed were Not Hamas terrorists as claimed by the Israeli Government but innocent women and children, Stated That The People who were Killed brought the Killings upon themselves because the Knowingly went to the protest site at the border which was declared a No Go zone for civilians. She admitted on Air that Most of the people Killed were Ordinary civilians who brought death upon themselves and we have The OP up there, cheapishly Running to the Default Israeli propaganda Hamas Narrative whenever the issue of The Mass killings by the Israeli army is brought up. STOP LICKING ISRAELS ASS UNCONDITIONALLY BECAUSE OF RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU CHRISTIANS (WHICH THEY DON'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT ANYWAY) TO DO.
UNDERSTAND THAT THE CURRENT ISRAELI STATE IS WHAT IT IS, A CORRUPT STATE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER STATE, ONLY THAT THEY ARE WORST AS THEY ARE OPENLY RACIST AND THE ONLY STATE IN THE WORLD STILL PRACTISING APARTHEID THAT THE WHOLE WORLD FOUGHT AGAINST. THEY HAVE NORMAL CORRUPT POLITICIANS JUST LIKE OTHER STATES AND THAT MEANS THEIR LEADERS USUALLY MAKE DECISIONS THAT SUIT THEIR INTEREST OVER WHAT IS MORALLY RIGHT OR ACCEPTABLE. UNDERSTAND THAT THIS STATE LIKE ANY OTHER STATE, IS PRONE TO COMMITTING OFFENCES THAT ARE MORALLY WRONG AND SO HAS TO BE CALLED OUT WHEN THEY DO SOMETHING WRONG, AND NOT STUPIDLY LICKING THEIR ASS UNCONDITIONALLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CALLED GODS "SPECIAL PEOPLE". USE YOUR BRAIN AS A HUMAN BEING TO SEE THINGS CLEARLY, AND NOT YOUR EMOTIONS OR SENTIMENTAL ATTACHMENTS, AND MAYBE YOU MIGHT BEGIN TO MAKE SENSE. THAT IS MY FINAL POINT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:08pm On May 20, 2018
Try not to argue with some people who believe a particular race is superior to others.
Nice arguments mystro weldone,I have been following closely.
MrMystrO:
From the Deliberations above, we can come to the Conclusion that Anyone who Converts To Judaism can be considered a Jew these days, and so that Means the REAL Historical Jewish heritage has been thoroughly Diluted, possibly even lost over time, And what we have now as the STATE OF ISRAEL is definitely Not the same Jews that Occupied Israel thousands of years ago. Heck the First Prime Minister of Israel David Ben Gorion was a Renowned Atheist, who later became a Zionist. So How can we even believe the Leaders of Israel today are so called "Real Jews"?

Now that aside, Coming to the main issue about Israeli Acts of Genocide, The deputy Foreign Affair minister of Israel, Hotovely, Stated on Air on BBC hard talk which I watched, After being confronted with facts by Stephen sakur that the protesters Killed were Not Hamas terrorists as claimed by the Israeli Government but innocent women and children, Stated That The People who were Killed brought the Killings upon their self because the Knowingly went to the protest site at the border which was declared a No Go zone for civilians. She admitted on Air that Most of the people Killed were Ordinary civilians who brought death upon themselves and we have The OP up there, cheapishly Running to the Default Israeli propaganda Hamas Narrative whenever the issue of The Mass killings by the Israeli army is brought up. STOP LICKING ISRAELS ASS UNCONDITIONALLY BECAUSE OF RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU CHRISTIANS (WHICH THEY DON'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT ANYWAY) TO DO.
UNDERSTAND THAT THE CURRENT ISRAELI STATE IS WHAT IT IS, A CORRUPT STATE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER STATE, ONLY THAT THEY ARE WORST AS THEY ARE OPENLY RACIST AND THE ONLY STATE IN THE WORLD STILL PRACTISING APARTHEID THAT THE WHOLE WORLD FOUGHT AGAINST. THEY HAVE NORMAL CORRUPT POLITICIANS JUST LIKE OTHER STATES AND THAT MEANS THEIR LEADERS USUALLY MAKE DECISIONS THAT SUIT THEIR INTEREST OVER WHAT IS MORALLY RIGHT OR ACCEPTABLE. UNDERSTAND THAT THIS STATE LIKE ANY OTHER STATE, IS PRONE TO COMMITTING OFFENCES THAT ARE MORALLY WRONG AND SO HAS TO BE CALLED OUT WHEN THEY DO SOMETHING WRONG, AND NOT STUPIDLY LICKING THEIR ASS UNCONDITIONALLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CALLED GODS "SPECIAL PEOPLE". USE YOUR BRAIN AS A HUMAN BEING TO SEE THINGS CLEARLY, AND NOT YOUR EMOTIONS OR SENTIMENTAL ATTACHMENTS, AND MAYBE YOU MIGHT BEGIN TO MAKE SENSE. THAT IS MY FINAL POINT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by MrMystrO(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Try not to argue with some people who believe a particular race is superior to others.
Nice arguments mystro weldone,I have been following closely.

Lol usually I try not to argue but I felt this particular issue has to be clarified as a lot of people are highly misinformed about it.

Jew/Judaism is NOT a race. What we have now as Jews/Israelis is a group of people from different Races and and Descent coming together to practice a certain Religion. The misconception about this is just too much, Hence the Unconditional Asslicking from ignorant Nigerians just because of Religious sentiments. Whenever the Israeli/Palestinian issue comes up, it automatically becomes a Christian vs Muslim thing, and It really saddens me that it has turned to that because then both Christians and Muslims cannot Have a Rational opinion about the issue without attaching religious sentiments to it, hence clouding their ability to reach an unbiased conclusion on the matter. So the question should be Who are the so called “Jews" that the Christians are defending Unconditionally with their lives?? What Really makes one a Jew?? That should at least put some sense back into the heads of some Zombified Christians who keep supporting Evil but don't know it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:32pm On May 20, 2018
MrMystrO:

Lol usually I try not to argue but I felt this particular issue has to be clarified as a lot of people are highly misinformed about it.

Jew/Judaism is NOT a race. What we have now as Jews/Israelis is a group of people from different Races and and Descent coming together to practice a certain Religion. The misconception about this is just too much, Hence the Unconditional Asslicking from ignorant Nigerians just because of Religious sentiments. Whenever the Israeli/Palestinian issue comes up, it automatically becomes a Christian vs Muslim thing, and It really saddens me that it has turned to that because then both Christians and Muslims cannot Have a Rational opinion about the issue without attaching religious sentiments to it, hence clouding their ability to reach an unbiased conclusion on the matter. So the question should be Who are the so called “Jews" that the Christians are defending Unconditionally with their lives?? What Really makes one a Jew?? That should at least put some sense back into the heads of some Zombified Christians who keep supporting Evil but don't know it.
Thank you for the correction.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by MrMystrO(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Thank you for the correction.

Always Welcome dear.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Efewestern: 10:15pm On May 20, 2018
MrMystrO:

Using Hamas to cover up Israeli Atrocities has always been the tactics of Israel to lead people like you to keep supporting them and honestly it is very Shameful. Isn't it funny that whenever these protests happen, they are always labeled as Hamas terrorists?? Even most of their western allies are not even buying the Hamas storyline anymore. Are you trying to say the Palestinians are very content with their situation and do Not or cannot protest? Why do only Hamas terrorists Protest when they have weapons and can use them? So Palestinians CANNOT protest or does it mean once they decide to protest, they automatically become Hamas terrorists and should be treated as such?? Does it mean you are okay with The Israeli soldiers killing these protesters until the whole Palestinians has been wiped off the Earth?? Is that the End goal?? Lastly do these people look like terrorists to you?? Or maybe their death should readily be swept under the carpet because they protested, or maybe because they are “Muslims" so it means nothing... is that it?

Assad killed violent protesters, the who world condemned him as evil, No one cared to know if they were terrorists or not or what they were doing at the protest venue as long as Harmless Women and Children were killed we termed it WRONG!! Why does the case of Israel Have to be different?? I believe it is you who has to do some critical thinking to clear your mind from the scale that has been used to cover it.

Was honestly thinking the dumbo will counter this claim, heck, majority of them know little or nothing about this crisis, they just support.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by danvon(m): 12:34am On May 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Your post has no clear direction, that's why I ignored it earlier on. But as my coward friend Rilwayne001 drew my attention to it again, then I guess I will do my best to address each part.

The link you gave about Martin Luther shows the atrocities he committed against the Jews. He burnt their schools and called them debased humans. Are you honestly telling me God loves such a person? As for the other names you mentioned, I don't see any link that points out that they did anything wrong to the Jews. May be you should give me links.

The verses you quoted, I don't know why you quoted them.

The first verse says anyone, be it Greek or Jew, is accepted by the Lord Jesus Christ provided the person call upon His name. The second verse: who are the people in all nations who respect Him? They are the Christians who work righteousness

I still don't see the essence of your post. No clear direction.

You didn't read the link Martin Luther didn't burn down their schools he wrote a tract encouraging people to burn down their schools, the others condemned Jews too although internet won't help me much in that area

These people are considered Christian leaders they never told us to support evil

My direction is if you fight Arabs when they go wrong fight Jews when they also go wrong too simple as that
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by danvon(m): 12:39am On May 21, 2018
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by danvon(m): 12:39am On May 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

when the Jews sinned God took them out of the promise land into captivity with Babylon when they repented God brought them back when they rejected Jesus God took them out again the question is have they repented now why did God keep them out for over a thousand years in the first place
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by sonofthunder: 12:41am On May 21, 2018
Dalam0n:

Your post here says you don't love them. Christians don't sit back and allow Muslims to terrorize them, they fight back overwhelmingly. Even the Muslims are totally afraid of the Jews in Israel because of how the overwhelmingly attack them when they touch them.

you lie like your father...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by danvon(m): 12:52am On May 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You are not a Christian, so you won't understand. Judaism still practices animal sacrifice, though it hasn't in a while now, but they still believe in it This is in rejection to Jesus whom God gave as a sacrifice. Judaism opposes Jesus as the Messiah ans Son of God. That is another way they oppose God.

There are many more.
Thank God you said this ever since Israel has been created there has never been a single Animal sacrifice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are The Lord's Chosen People MAD Or MERRY. See them dancing [photos] / Read : Cos If This Is True, Then The World Is Coming To An End / Ikoyi Building Collapse: We Cried Unto God Under The Rubble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.