Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God (3471 Views)

Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God / How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God / Does Watching A Church's Online Service Means You Have Attended Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Nobody: 1:29am On May 21, 2018
These Jews, with the religion Judaism don't even believe in Jesus Christ. Isn't He the Way, the Truth and the Life. How can they make heaven if they don't believe in Jesus? The son of God? Their holy bok is the Torah (First five books of the old testament). So OP answer me how they can make Heaven?
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 4:50am On May 21, 2018
danvon:
Thank God you said this ever since Israel has been created there has never been a single Animal sacrifice
Because there is no temple to carry out that. Rhe moment they re-posses the temple mount from the Muslims, they will resume animal sacrifice which will be annoying to God.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 4:56am On May 21, 2018
MrMystrO:

You have Not Given me the Proof I Asked off. You can't just say You're not a Christian so you won't understand" That is the Escape Route of Christians who can't back up their Arguments with facts. You can't just cook up something without any proof to suit your argument expect people to believe you. In other Words You have NO WAY TO PROVE IF THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS TRUE, Meaning your argument doesn't hold water. I will still have to believe Anyone who converted to Judaism even after Jesus died can be called a Jew, Just like Nnamdi KANU Lol, Except of course you have proof to contradict this which you don't. Can we proceed?
I gave you answers to your question and also told you that you won't understand cos you are not a Christian. You just proved me right by not even seeing the answers provided.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 5:00am On May 21, 2018
Arondizuogu:
These Jews, with the religion Judaism don't even believe in Jesus Christ. Isn't He the Way, the Truth and the Life. How can they make heaven if they don't believe in Jesus? The son of God? Their holy bok is the Torah (First five books of the old testament). So OP answer me how they can make Heaven?
Many of them will perish. As we speak, many of them are converting to Christianity.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 5:09am On May 21, 2018
MrMystrO:
From the Deliberations above, we can come to the Conclusion that Anyone who Converts To Judaism can be considered a Jew these days, and so that Means the REAL Historical Jewish heritage has been thoroughly Diluted, possibly even lost over time, And what we have now as the STATE OF ISRAEL is definitely Not the same Jews that Occupied Israel thousands of years ago. Heck the First Prime Minister of Israel, David Ben Gorion was a Renowned Atheist, who later became a Zionist. So How can we even believe the Leaders of Israel today are so called "Real Jews"?

Now that aside, Coming to the main issue about Israeli Acts of Genocide, Which is My main REASON for Calling them Out (obviously I have Nothing against them), The deputy Foreign Affair minister of Israel, Hotovely, Stated on Air on BBC hard talk which I watched, After being confronted with facts by Stephen sakur that the protesters Killed were Not Hamas terrorists as claimed by the Israeli Government but innocent women and children, Stated That The People who were Killed brought the Killings upon themselves because the Knowingly went to the protest site at the border which was declared a No Go zone for civilians. She admitted on Air that Most of the people Killed were Ordinary civilians who brought death upon themselves and we have The OP up there, cheapishly Running to the Default Israeli propaganda Hamas Narrative whenever the issue of The Mass killings by the Israeli army is brought up. STOP LICKING ISRAELS ASS UNCONDITIONALLY BECAUSE OF RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU CHRISTIANS (WHICH THEY DON'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT ANYWAY) TO DO.
UNDERSTAND THAT THE CURRENT ISRAELI STATE IS WHAT IT IS, A CORRUPT STATE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER STATE, ONLY THAT THEY ARE WORST AS THEY ARE OPENLY RACIST AND THE ONLY STATE IN THE WORLD STILL PRACTISING APARTHEID THAT THE WHOLE WORLD FOUGHT AGAINST. THEY HAVE NORMAL CORRUPT POLITICIANS JUST LIKE OTHER STATES AND THAT MEANS THEIR LEADERS USUALLY MAKE DECISIONS THAT SUIT THEIR INTEREST OVER WHAT IS MORALLY RIGHT OR ACCEPTABLE. UNDERSTAND THAT THIS STATE LIKE ANY OTHER STATE, IS PRONE TO COMMITTING OFFENCES THAT ARE MORALLY WRONG AND SO HAS TO BE CALLED OUT WHEN THEY DO SOMETHING WRONG, AND NOT STUPIDLY LICKING THEIR ASS UNCONDITIONALLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CALLED GODS "SPECIAL PEOPLE". USE YOUR BRAIN AS A HUMAN BEING TO SEE THINGS CLEARLY, AND NOT YOUR EMOTIONS OR SENTIMENTAL ATTACHMENTS, AND MAYBE YOU MIGHT BEGIN TO MAKE SENSE. THAT IS MY FINAL POINT.
Every sin you claim Israel commits, you also say other nations do the same. How come we don't see this much rage against those other nations?

Where were you when Buhari was killing IPOB while fulani herdsmen roamed free? Where was the international outcry then? When it is Israel, you all remember you are humanity inclined even when evidence proved that most of what you saw in the protest were false. Who goes to protest with little children? Even the most peaceful protests don't allow kids around. CLICK TO SEE HOW FAKE THEY WERE DURING THE PROTEST https://www.nairaland.com/4508005/pallywood-releases-pictures-latest-hit

I've told you, my religion doesn't permit we Christians to hate Israel. If you can't accept that, then get out of this thread. How many times do you want me to tell you that I know Israel has many sins. But that doesn't mean we as Christians are to hate them. We can't cos even Muslims that kill us are still loved by us.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by MrMystrO(m): 5:21am On May 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
I gave you answers to your question and also told you that you won't understand cos you are not a Christian. You just proved me right by not even seeing the answers provided.

"You won't understand because you're not a Christian" is Proof?? Keep wallowing in your Ocean of Religious self Delusion, The points I set out to make here has been made, That you choose to be intentionally blind to it is none of my Business, Nevertheless, The point has be made for people who do care about facts so they don't get misled by The pile of self contradictory and self deluding garbage you wrote up there. Kapish!
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Nobody: 5:35am On May 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Many of them will perish. As we speak, many of them are converting to Christianity.

You not serious. Ain't they God's chosen people according to you? Ain't nobody converting to any Christianity mister. Islam to Christianity and Christianity to Islam has a higher conversion rate than Judaism to other religions.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 5:35am On May 21, 2018
MrMystrO:

"You won't understand because you're not a Christian" is Proof?? Keep wallowing in your Ocean of Religious self Delusion, The points I set out to make here has been made, That you choose to be intentionally blind to it is none of my Business, Nevertheless, The point has be made for people who do care about facts so they don't get misled by The pile of self contradictory and self deluding garbage you wrote up there. Kapish!
I gave you proof but you didn't understand it. How should that now be my business? It's similar to you not understanding proof given to you in Chinese yet you blame the China man. grin grin grin

I've told you, you can exit thread if you don't like my love for Israel.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 5:44am On May 21, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

If your post makes sense, you don't have to be begging for it to make FP...

BTW, your dumbness and shallow mindedness is second to none...

Can you explain in clear terms the following :

Mathew 10:34-40

Mark 12:28-31.

Isaiah 43 :10.

And compare all to the Quran 17:111 you quoted above

I had to beg for it to make front page cos no Christian thread made front page on a Sunday. Seun Mynd33 lalasticlala and the rest have failed to give us any explanation,

For Mathew 10:45-40 READ https://www.nairaland.com/3511856/how-understand-mathew-10-34

Mark 12:28-31 What explanation do you want from this verse? Perhaps, you think we Christians worship three Gods. No we don't. We worship only one God who is powerful enough to manifest Himself in a burning bush and also in His Son Jesus Christ. Moses worshipped the burning bush cos it hap God's presence. We worship Jesus cos He was God on earth.

I don't see what you want me to explain here Isaiah 43 :10

Quran 17:111

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And say, "Praise to Allah, who has not taken a son and has had no partner in [His] dominion and has no [need of a] protector out of weakness; and glorify Him with [great] glorification."

Now compare the above quran verse with the Bible verse written 700 years before the quran. It clearly shows how much of an antichrust Islam is.

1 John 2:22

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. S[b]uch a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son[/b].
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 5:46am On May 21, 2018
Arondizuogu:

You not serious. Ain't they God's chosen people according to you? Ain't nobody converting to any Christianity mister. Islam to Christianity and Christianity to Islam has a higher conversion rate than Judaism to other religions.
You are God's chosen people doesn't exempt you from perishing if you reject God.

Who told you Jewish people aren't converting to Christianity? You just concluded
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 5:48am On May 21, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Op, can you just take a bold step to tell your parents that you need rehab?

Honestly you are gradually getting outa track
Says who?

No one, Muslim or atheist, has been able to counter my biblical proof that satan is leading muslims against Israel, yet this dude thinks I'm the one losing track. Continue in your delusion.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Nobody: 6:06am On May 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You are God's chosen people doesn't exempt you from perishing if you reject God.

Who told you Jewish people aren't converting to Christianity? You just concluded

So if they reject God, then God has rejected them, just like in the Old Testament. Your argument is flawed, for you to belive that a group of people is superior to you because of your faith which they don't even practice is plain stupid and foolish and vile..
I don't say they ain't converting, I said it's in a very low number.
Are you a pastor?
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by MrMystrO(m): 6:12am On May 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Every sin you claim Israel commits, you also say other nations do the same. How come we don't see this much rage against those other nations?

Where were you when Buhari was killing IPOB while fulani herdsmen roamed free? Where was the international outcry then? When it is Israel, you all remember you are humanity inclined even when evidence proved that most of what you saw in the protest were false. Who goes to protest with little children? Even the most peaceful protests don't allow kids around. CLICK TO SEE HOW FAKE THEY WERE DURING THE PROTEST https://www.nairaland.com/4508005/pallywood-releases-pictures-latest-hit

I've told you, my religion doesn't permit we Christians to hate Israel. If you can't accept that, then get out of this thread. How many times do you want me to tell you that I know Israel has many sins. But that doesn't mean we as Christians are to hate them. We can't cos even Muslims that kill us are still loved by us.

You see, you keep proving me Right that you are not a critical thinker, Your IQ obviously must be very Low.

1. Who is advocating for you to hate Israel? I've made it clear times without number that No one should be hated here and this is STRONGLY not about Hate(obviously you're too blind or maybe intentionally blind to that fact). If you scold your child when he does something wrong, do you hate him?? my God you are dumb!

2. The outrage on other Nations has ALWAYS Been the same. From Assad to Ghadafi to Saddam, Putin, Turkey, You name them. Wherever there are serious violations to human rights, the world complains and will continue to do so. But if we are to follow your logic, then because there has been genocides in places you mentioned like Nigeria, does it means Israel should keep killing innocent people because its happening in other parts or does it mean its now right for them to do so? WRONG. What is wrong is Wrong. So much of a Christian you are. The law of moses that says eye for an eye was the law and still the law of the Jews, Jesus came to change that law saying bless those who curse you instead. I put it to you that by supporting Israel UNCONDITIONALLY, You are a FAKE Christian deceiving other Christians into a devilish agenda, by buying into an Un-Christlike Agenda of War and Hate and Not Peace. IF JESUS WAS ALIVE TODAY, HE WOULD CONDEMN BOTH SIDES FOR THEIR WRONGS AND THEIR REFUSAL TO ACCEPT PEACE, AND NOT CONDEMN THE WRONG OF ONE WHILE TURNING A BLIND EYE TO THE WRONGS OF ANOTHER, REGARDLESS OF WHO THRY ARE!! You are NOT a real Christian.

3. I just gave you an instance up there(Obviously once again, Intentional blindness) about The Israeli deputy foreign minister Admitting on Air that most of the people killed were in fact Normal protesters but brought the killings on themselves because they went to the borders to Protest. This is what you are supporting and what you want Christians to support UNCONDITIONALLY, SHEDDING OF HUMAN BLOOD. Christians are NOT Muslims, they don't support the shedding of the Blood of anyone and doing so makes you No different From the Muslims who do. Jesus said you rise above the evil ones by showing them Love, compassion and mercy, NOT Retaliation. Supporting Israeli Retaliation is Un-Christlike and you KNOW IT. The world knows Palestinians have been protesting the way they've been doing Since the 60s-70s even before there was anything Known as Hamas, so to run to the Hamas Narrative whenever you are confronted with these atrocities even when you've been shown that innocent women and children were killed and admitted to by government officials themselves, shows that you willingly block your heart to their atrocities and Evil actions just to reach an end goal. YOU ARE NOT A TRUE CHRISTIAN, YOU ARE A DEVILISH CHRISTIAN IN DISGUISE AS A CHRISTIAN. A true Christian will condemn ANY act of aggression towards any fellow human because Jesus commanded it to be so, YOU on the other hand is telling people to support Israel UNCONDITIONALLY, Regardless of if they are doing what is EVIL and WRONG. You are a DEVIL in Disguise and a FRAUD That can't even counter Points with fact But Demand Unconditional obedience to your words just because you said so. I'm glad your antics has been made bare here so that Anyone on this thread can look very well before they end up choosing the WRONG things that Contracts the Teachings of CHRIST Just because one fanatic online said so.

TO ANYONE WHO IS A CHRISTIAN AND IS THINKING OF GOING ALONG WITH THE EVIL AGENDA OF THIS MAN, ALL I CAN SAY IS LOOK AGAIN, LOOK VERY WELL AND CHOOSE WISELY SO YOU DON'T END UP DOING WHAT GOES AGAINST YOUR VERY BELIEFS EVENTUALLY.

LOVE ISRAEL YES, BUT NOT UNCONDITIONALLY. CALL OUT THEIR WRONGS WHEN NECESSARY, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHOW TRUE LOVE.

MY TIME ON THIS THREAD IS DONE AND I'M HAPPY AND CONTENTED THAT MY POINT HAS BEEN MADE BARE FOR ALL TO SEE. I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING ANY MORE POSTS ON HERE AGAIN. ADIOS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by danvon(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Because there is no temple to carry out that. Rhe moment they re-posses the temple mount from the Muslims, they will resume animal sacrifice which will be annoying to God.
Where in the Bible was a temple a requirement for animal sacrifice?
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 5:15pm On May 21, 2018
Arondizuogu:

So if they reject God, then God has rejected them, just like in the Old Testament. Your argument is flawed, for you to belive that a group of people is superior to you because of your faith which they don't even practice is plain stupid and foolish and vile..
I don't say they ain't converting, I said it's in a very low number.
Are you a pastor?
Where did I state that they are superior to me? For your information, Christians are superior to them cos we are in the spiritual Israel.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by APCsupporter: 9:40pm On May 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
When have you seen me fight them?

With Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, aL SHABBAB, Hamas, Fulani Herdsmen etc going about Killing Christians, this guy still thinks it's Christians that are fighting Muslims.

Please stop quoting me cos you have nothing based on fact to say on this thread.

Rilwayne, abduljabbar.4, demmzy, friendn.g all know you as a chronic anti-muslim hater

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by APCsupporter: 10:31pm On May 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Who doesn't know about how Jews killed Christians in the past? It's even there in the Bible. All of these are things they are doing in error. We are not to hate them for that but love them just as Christ still loved and forgave them even as they were killing Him.

The time when they will realize their error is now.

What kind of inferiority complex is this? I hope you love the herdsmen because they are massacring you in errorcheesy
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by APCsupporter: 10:42pm On May 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Please google up and you will see where an Hamas terrorist organization member was on radio boasting of how 50 out of the 62 protesters killed were Hamas members. Those weren't all protesters but terorists wo were trying to break into Israel's border, that's why they were killed.

Google to see that your claim against Israel is flawed and due to you being fooled by Palestine and Hamas propaganda.

This is always your silly excuse. When Saddam Hussein, ghaddafi and Assad were killing violent protesters nobody asked questions but when its the Israel or USA that is perpetrating the act the victims no matter how obviously weak they are they become terrorists.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by sonofthunder: 11:06pm On May 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
hello, can you explain this for me,............................

they will resume animal sacrifice
which will be annoying to God.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by APCsupporter: 11:52pm On May 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Says who?

No one, Muslim or atheist, has been able to counter my biblical proof that satan is leading muslims against Israel, yet this dude thinks I'm the one losing track. Continue in your delusion.

Who made an attempt to counter you? If Satan is pushing Muslims against injustice then let it be. Your brain is seriously malfunctioning
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 12:21pm On May 22, 2018
sonofthunder:

hello, can you explain this for me,............................

they will resume animal sacrifice
which will be annoying to God.
Good question.

Jesus Christ is known as the Lamb of God who is slain for the forgiveness of the sins of mankind. Even John the Baptist mad ethe same statement as seen below.

John 1:29

29 The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Even in 1 Peter 1:18-19

18 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life you inherited from your forefathers, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or spot.

What this means is that the sacrifice of animals as done in the past right from the days of Abraham, Moses, Elijah and down to the point Jesus was crucified has seized to be accepted by God because He has given His Son Jesus Christ as the perfect sacrifice. Now, we don't have to kill animals to beg for forgiveness. All we have to do is go through Jesus who was sacrificed for our sins.

As for the Jews, they rejected Jesus Christ. This means that they still cling to the old ways of doing things. They rejected God's new way of doing things. The reason why they are not still practicing animal sacrifice now is because their is no temple for them to do that. The place where their temple was in Jerusalem has been taken over by Muslims who built a Mosque on it. The moment they take over that site and build the temple, then the animal sacrifice will resume. That is what will anger God cos they have totally proven that they do not accept the sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ. That is when He will allow their enemies the Muslims to invade them just to punish them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Believers, Does Your God Obey The Natural Laws Of Nature? / ==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <== / Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.