Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (92153 Views)

Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Okoroawusa: 1:52pm On May 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Which now goes back to the main point, what is the main reason of this bombing regime?

If it's not religion, what is it then?
Human ability and desire to create evil irrespective of race and\or religion which at the end most human evils r based on

You hear people say;"I did it because of my religion" or "I did it because of my race or tribe" but those r just excuses for evil.

The Christian religious book says,"the heart of man is evil continuously"
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by lanre316: 1:52pm On May 20, 2018
Sarkin:
these terrorists are not bound to any religion or creed. They are enemies of humanity.

But they are inspired by verses of certain holy book that advocates jihad against infidels.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by mu2sa2: 1:53pm On May 20, 2018
uyplus:

Pls how can a Christian be brainwashed according to Islamic teachings about Jihad? How do you walk up to a Christian lady and tell her that God commanded her to strap a bomb and blow herself up into heaven! Baba, Islam is poo! She is a fxxcking Muslim! Deal with it that all Muslims are potential terrorists because the transition from sanity to insanity in Islam is a 60 second task!
Where did you see Christian in my post? But I don't blame you, because you could be under the spell of your self-declared prophet or randy GO.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by aisha2008(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Later they will say Muslims can't bomb Muslims. As if it is Christians who are bombing them.
Are u sure she is Muslim? Trace back history of Boko Haram last five years and tell me the number o FC church bomb
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by adedehinbo(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2018
Pentools:
Bloody liars overdozed in propaganda. If I hear say the suicide bomb thing isn't a propaganda, they plotted that to seem efficient.Our security agencies are working my nyash!
Igbo's are the most stupid people tobshare the same country with,many of u reasons like animals whose brain only thinks about eating from the grass
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2018
aysuprano:

The last suicide bombing that happened last month was in a mosque during a jumat service and hundreds were killed get ur facts bro
That was to tell trump that its not only christians they kill. It was a damage control. We Christians are smatter than that.

Release the dapchi christian in your costudy. You have released all the Muslims .

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Bamidele7603: 1:56pm On May 20, 2018
Airtimex:
What is wrong with some people undecided

She doesn't look like a northerner to me... embarassed
SERIOUSLY NOT LIK NORTHERNAL
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Bamidele7603: 1:56pm On May 20, 2018
Airtimex:
What is wrong with some people undecided

She doesn't look like a northerner to me... embarassed
SERIOUSLY NOT LIK NORTHERNAL
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by CodeTemplar: 1:57pm On May 20, 2018
aisha2008:
Are u sure she is Muslim? Trace back history of Boko Haram last five years and tell me the number o FC church bomb
Ha ha ha . . . then who are they ?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by eebraa(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2018
She doesn't look like a Nigerian
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by adedehinbo(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2018
erico2k2:

There is a BBC Documentary filmed in Israel,, it is called *Inside the mind of a suicide bomber* try and watch it!
but those two words BBC and israel you mentioned are actually behind the world terrorism,one is to share their propaganda news and the second is the sponsor of terrorism,Israel and Americans are the father of terrorism
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by zhikirullah(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2018
Hello, save up to 40% using our global procurement or shipping service such as importation of car, fashion, electronic, cosmetics, equipment etc, relax, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy online at low cost using your MasterCard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Bamidele7603: 2:04pm On May 20, 2018
moscobabs:
Let assume the male suicide bombers were promised 72 virgins sey dey promised females bombers too 72 men ni?

Pls i need the quran chapter that was used to brainwashed these ideeeeoots o .
check ur fathers library
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 20, 2018
madridguy:
You think Aso Rock na where you can enter easily? grin grin grin Even Ten million bomber cannot gain entrance.
Presidency no be community chief bro grin

If ordinary ashawo fit kill gen sani abacha,who come be that bloody civilian wey dey aso rock wey bokoharam no fit penetrate?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by engrelvis(m): 2:04pm On May 20, 2018
madridguy:
You think Aso Rock na where you can enter easily? grin grin grin Even Ten million bomber cannot gain entrance.

bro dnt talk too much.lf he doesn't believe u let go n try.na from distance dem go take am out.presidential places r fortress all over d world.u v to sign ur death warrant before u can penetrate.is only little bit easy if there was a coup because Na dem dem.but if Na neutral body bro d person go ready o
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by engrelvis(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2018
madridguy:

bro dnt talk too much.lf he doesn't believe u let him go n try.na from distance dem go take am out.presidential places r fortress all over d world.u v to sign ur death warrant before u can penetrate.is only little bit easy if there was a coup because Na dem dem.but if Na neutral body bro d person go ready o
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by columbus007(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2018
Chubhie:
Allahu arkbar!
my guy please stop that now, you can see the black spot on the woman's head wey she dey take flog ground dey shout allahu arkbar.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by quincee88(f): 2:07pm On May 20, 2018
OBVIOUSLY, THIS WOMAN CAN BE IDENTIFIED, SHE CAME FROM SOMEWHERE AND CAN PROVIDE USEFUL INFORMATION THAT CAN LEAD TO HOW SHE GOT THE EXPLOSIVES, WHERE THE JIHADISTS ARE RIGHT NOW AND WHO THEIR SPONSORS ARE. THE POLICE, DSS AND THE ARMY CAN'T TELL US THAT THEY DON'T HAVE ALL INFORMATION THEY NEED TO FISH OUT THE PERPETUATORS OF THESE WICKED ACTS. ENOUGH OF ALL THE DRAMAS WITH THESE WICKED SECTS AND OUR POLITICIANS
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Tundeobama(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2018
With that black scar on her forehead, her
religion cannot be denied.
It shows she's more fervent in her religion
she look fulani or non Nigerians from NeighborING countries.
Northern Nigeria will be in this shit for long Islam has blinded them enjoy your craze.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by madridguy(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2018
Your point is valid bro. Just like Polio.

Greediness is the major problem in Nigeria.

SoNature:

Mark my words: Boko Haram insurgency can never end

The reason is that it has made (and is still making) many people overnight millionaires

Boko Haram is the biggest business in northern Nigeria
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Pentools(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2018
adedehinbo:
Igbo's are the most stupid people tobshare the same country with,many of u reasons like animals whose brain only thinks about eating from the grass

Boy I'm too grown for some tribal jabbing not even from an abusive and senseless kid like you, hit 18yrs first by then you must have explored a little bit outside your LGA then you can get back to me so we can analyse maturely and logically on how stupid igbos are, but before then prepare extensively for your upcoming neco, that should be your major focus now boy.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by farolee(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2018
TimFisher:
undecided

Next time channel it to Aso rock!

you will succeed, i bet u!

You father could be in Aso rock that day oh
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Bashirjaja01(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2018
TimFisher:
undecided

Next time channel it to Aso rock!

you will succeed, i bet u!
Will you say the same thing if your father or anyone u love is in the Aso rock? Remember is not the only person you hate most live in the Aso rock.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by ollah2: 2:09pm On May 20, 2018
erico2k2:

Bro do nt associate what happened in Rivers with this, if you check there was no clear Evidence Don Wanny killed those people, and do not forget he handed himself in. That was a politically motivated incident, I wont put it past the Ogas them.
This has to do with Religion cos they are killing with religious ideology. They have a belief amongst them, what that belief is we would never know lest we become one of them.

You guys should start using your heads, recently a christian terrorist named Dimitrios Pagourtzis shot his classmates in Texas, should we say he killed with "educational ideology"? We would never know until all students are killed.

Quit being a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by ollah2: 2:11pm On May 20, 2018
Tundeobama:
With that black scar on her forehead, her
religion cannot be denied.
It shows she's more fervent in her religion
she look fulani or non Nigerians from NeighborING countries.
Northern Nigeria will be in this shit for long Islam has blinded them enjoy your craze.

The black scar on her forehead is bigger and longer than the usual black scars on some Muslim heads.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Lexusgs430: 2:13pm On May 20, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Human ability and desire to create evil irrespective of race and\or religion which at the end most human evils r based on

You hear people say;"I did it because of my religion" or "I did it because of my race or tribe" but those r just excuses for evil.

The Christian religious book says,"the heart of man is evil continuously"

So when we have disgruntled people, they just strap a bomb on...... And commit this heinous crimes?

But why is this bombing coming strictly from the Muslim sect?

I am yet to hear Christians or traditionalists, wear suicide belts and blowing themselves up........
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by quincee88(f): 2:14pm On May 20, 2018
I STRONGLY SUSPECT THAT PEOPLE LIKE @SARKIN AND @OKOROAWUSA ARE NOT FAR FROM SPIES JUDGING FROM THE WAY THEY BLINDLY TWIST THE TRUTH AND DEFEND THESE "EVIL MEN CUM RELIGION"
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by TwentyOnePilots(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2018
I bet it was after which the Bomb was successfully unstrapped from her that she was given those beatings. I don't want to believe she was beaten with the bomb strapped on.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Ramanto(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2018
madridguy:
Inside Ramadan again? Boko Haram make una leave Nigeria and Nigerians alone.

Good job by the vigilante group.
Are they supposed to bomb outside Ramadan? The simple truth is that, they are not muslims, and don't have any regards whatsoever for Islamic symbols.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by WhoBeThisMan: 2:18pm On May 20, 2018
dplordx:
Where are the bloody hypocrite Christians. When they attacked xtains it was Buhari killing xtains. Now these bloody hypocrites aren't even talking again. Their attention now is on herds men and they are calling it ethnic cleansing and killing of Catholics. The same propagandist who initially claimed Bokoharam is an Islamic agenda to kill xtains who also claimed Dapchi abdication is a scam are the same people keeping mute now and also threatening the government that one lea sharibu must not die. what a hypocritical bunch. When there is a problem we should come together to solve it and stop pointing ringers
you seem very excited
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by ollah2: 2:19pm On May 20, 2018
uyplus:

Pls how can a Christian be brainwashed according to Islamic teachings about Jihad? How do you walk up to a Christian lady and tell her that God commanded her to strap a bomb and blow herself up into heaven! Baba, Islam is poo! She is a fxxcking Muslim! Deal with it that all Muslims are potential terrorists because the transition from sanity to insanity in Islam is a 60 second task!

Dimitrios Pagourtzis is a christian terrorist that recently shot his classmates in a school in Texas. You see Christianity is bullcrap and all Christians are potential terrorists

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Okoroawusa: 2:20pm On May 20, 2018
quincee88:
I STRONGLY SUSPECT THAT PEOPLE LIKE @SARKIN AND @OKOROAWUSA ARE NOT FAR FROM SPIES JUDGING FROM THE WAY THEY BLINDLY TWIST THE TRUTH AND DEFEND THESE "EVIL MEN CUM RELIGION"
mmmhhh...

Waiting for your own view or don't you have any?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.