Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (92146 Views)

Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by jessejerry: 2:13am On May 21, 2018
And I am actually serving in this state.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by bishopsele84: 2:48am On May 21, 2018
yeye people who dey suffer am now?They taught they can wipe people of the Christian faith alas they have started killing themselves.Foolsssssddd
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Iceberg3: 7:31am On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
One million suicide bomber cannot near Aso Rock.

The dry arsse terrorist in aso rock nko?

Lzaa immhotep shalomc pointzerom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Iceberg3: 7:38am On May 21, 2018
okomile:
Dem no Dey finish? Military where Una Dey with we are winning the war against Boko Haram. This is joke grin

Baby
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Nobody: 9:06am On May 21, 2018
nwaanambra1:

some of them are christian women abducted, raped and hypnotized with hard drugs and forcefully strapped with bombs - i guess she regained herself and was actually trying to untie the bomb from her body. if she wants to detonate it, she doesn't need to struggle to do that.

Alright, yeah, sure. You sound plausible and your theory is absolutely not a stretch. Smh
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by LZAA: 9:06am On May 21, 2018
Iceberg3:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by newslifeop: 9:24am On May 21, 2018
hmm
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by PointZerom: 9:29am On May 21, 2018
Iceberg3:

Stop insulting awa president, his ass is not dry but stone coated. If you doubt me ask madridguy yarimo and sarrki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by saibop(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Later they will say Muslims can't bomb Muslims. As if it is Christians who are bombing them.
Did you interview her to know her religion?
Evil has no religion but we are so blinded especially in Nigeria that we attribute any misfortune to tribes and religion.
You too should sit down and think if truly Islam preaches killing, would it be inside mosque or during Ramadan.
Are Isis and Boko haram using different Quran.
If they are truly fighting for Islam, why not go to Pakistan and help against Israel.
LEAVE SENTIMENT AND TRY THINK ON YOUR OWN
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by CodeTemplar: 10:08am On May 21, 2018
saibop:

Did you interview her to know her religion?
Evil has no religion but we are so blinded especially in Nigeria that we attribute any misfortune to tribes and religion.
You too should sit down and think if truly Islam preaches killing, would it be inside mosque or during Ramadan.
Are Isis and Boko haram using different Quran.
If they are truly fighting for Islam, why not go to Pakistan and help against Israel.
LEAVE SENTIMENT AND TRY THINK ON YOUR OWN
Why hasn't MURIC and the other Islamic bodies taken a stance publicly on Book Haram or the continual incarceration of Sharibu Leah. The majority of Muslims hates non muslems according to their Quran and no Muslim will want to go agagibst the majority of his/her Muslim brethren.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by avatarstone: 10:19am On May 21, 2018
Airtimex:

Never said so bro.

Then shutup ur stupid mouth
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by okomile(f): 10:38am On May 21, 2018
Iceberg3:

Baby

Oga
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by 2kris(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
Inside Ramadan again? Boko Haram make una leave Nigeria and Nigerians alone.

Good job by the vigilante group.
we need more quote like this from you

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by saibop(m): 12:45am On May 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Why hasn't MURIC and the other Islamic bodies taken a stance publicly on Book Haram or the continual incarceration of Sharibu Leah. The majority of Muslims hates non muslems according to their Quran and no Muslim will want to go agagibst the majority of his/her Muslim brethren.

I don't hate anybody and my religion does not teach hatred against any religion.Anybody who claims that is not a Muslim. Infact the prophet said we should render help to the non Muslim like he did during his lifetime. But people painted him black that you people does not want to know about his preachings.
I like somebody who can look beyond their religion and think on their own. I have read in many places where people talk about killings in the Quran without knowing in which situation it was revealed. Bible preaches killings too but we don't see people going and saying it out.
Am a Muslim and I don't hate anybody. thats what my religion teaches me
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by jessejerry: 12:57am On May 22, 2018
saibop:

I don't hate anybody and my religion does not teach hatred against any religion.Anybody who claims that is not a Muslim. Infact the prophet said we should render help to the non Muslim like he did during his lifetime. But people painted him black that you people does not want to know about his preachings.
I like somebody who can look beyond their religion and think on their own. I have read in many places where people talk about killings in the Quran without knowing in which situation it was revealed. Bible preaches killings too but we don't see people going and saying it out.
Am a Muslim and I don't hate anybody. thats what my religion teaches me

Oga, I've heard from muslims that for their leader to be a kafir (christian) they rather vote a Muslim man that can not even lead his cattle.
And if truly your religion forbids killing Non-Muslims, why do people riot and kill innocent christians in the likes of Kano, Jos, Kaduna. Oga the muslim leaders, alhajis and influential muslim men in those areas could stop these boys and also arrain them if they refuse. But they wouldn't because majority are their jobless relatives. Bros Religion is bleeped up especially Islam.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by lexy2014: 9:57am On May 22, 2018
1miccza:

What's your proof??
I have none
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by dexmond: 10:14am On May 22, 2018
Most suicide bombers targeting mosques are caught before they strike.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by 1miccza: 11:59am On May 22, 2018
lexy2014:
I have none

Then if there's no proof , it would be safe to say it's either an assumption or thereabout, which we shouldn't talk about anyhow, don't you think so??
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by ziryboy(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2018
moscobabs:
Let assume the male suicide bombers were promised 72 virgins sey dey promised females bombers too 72 men ni?

Pls i need the quran chapter that was used to brainwashed these ideeeeoots o .
there is no where in holy Quran that says such. Quran don't support killing of anyone...

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by omoharry(f): 1:09pm On May 22, 2018
TimFisher:
undecided

Next time channel it to Aso rock!

you will succeed, i bet u!
oga you use style wicked ooo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by omoharry(f): 1:13pm On May 22, 2018
dplordx:
Where are the bloody hypocrite Christians. When they attacked xtains it was Buhari killing xtains. Now these bloody hypocrites aren't even talking again. Their attention now is on herds men and they are calling it ethnic cleansing and killing of Catholics. The same propagandist who initially claimed Bokoharam is an Islamic agenda to kill xtains who also claimed Dapchi abdication is a scam are the same people keeping mute now and also threatening the government that one lea sharibu must not die. what a hypocritical bunch. When there is a problem we should come together to solve it and stop pointing ringers
what is your point really?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by lexy2014: 1:55pm On May 22, 2018
1miccza:

Then if there's no proof , it would be safe to say it's either an assumption or thereabout, which we shouldn't talk about anyhow, don't you think so??
it was sarcasm
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by 1miccza: 2:12pm On May 22, 2018
lexy2014:
it was sarcasm

okay
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by saibop(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2018
jessejerry:

Oga, I've heard from muslims that for their leader to be a kafir (christian) they rather vote a Muslim man that can not even lead his cattle.
And if truly your religion forbids killing Non-Muslims, why do people riot and kill innocent christians in the likes of Kano, Jos, Kaduna. Oga the muslim leaders, alhajis and influential muslim men in those areas could stop these boys and also arrain them if they refuse. But they wouldn't because majority are their jobless relatives. Bros Religion is bleeped up especially Islam.

In Kano,I don't know what those Christians did but am sure it does not warrant their death. Thats religion intolerance in that part of the world.Their leader or Imam could have stopped them but he didn't and that does not mean they practiced what their religion teaches them.
In my state during Friday prayer one day, some Christian boys and girls came to throw knockout(banger) in the mosque.When they were caught, people wanted to beat them because they were even claiming that its their right to throw knockout during Christmas but the Imam stopped them.Asked them to go. I was angry because some of them are my friends and I was ashamed for them.
Islam does not teach violent but people do it anyway. So lets not judge peoples character by their religion.
A Quranic verse says "The killing of one innocent person is equivalent to killing of entire mankind"I can't remember the verse number but you can ask another person. To those who kill in the name of Islam,I wonder if they had tear that part away from their own Quran.
Anybody that preaches hatred or war against other religion, is not a Muslim but an impostor and a mad man. Forget they speak Arabic or read Quran,The first professor of Arabic in Nigeria is a Christian and he can read Quran.
The Quran also says "to you be your religion and to me be mine" which means it does not make it compulsion.
Those verses that talks about killing were used during jihad(holy war) between Muslims and Idolators who attacked them in Medinah even after the Muslims had vacated Mecca for them at that time. And also for the Medinah Jews who betrayed the Muslims by conniving with the idolators by bringing them to medinah to attack the Muslims.
YOU CAN ASK ANOTHER SENSIBLE MUSLIM ABT ALL THIS TOO

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by jessejerry: 1:18am On May 25, 2018
ziryboy:
there is no where in holy Quran that says such. Quran don't support killing of anyone...

Mumu stop quoting the bible out of context and keep the Qur'an aside. If someone could read the whole of Al-Baqarah in the Quran whats there is too drastic.
You were ordered to smite their necks, capture them and if they will be slaves to you and pay tax to you then they should live.. Oga even at that, which you quted out of context, why are the muslims doing the exact opposite of the verse, it means there is a problem somewhere and its shouting "GO GET EDUCATED" And stop listening to every mallam that has never seen the four walls of a class room... mtseeew sad sad sad sad
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by jessejerry: 1:21am On May 25, 2018
saibop:

In Kano,I don't know what those Christians did but am sure it does not warrant their death. Thats religion intolerance in that part of the world.Their leader or Imam could have stopped them but he didn't and that does not mean they practiced what their religion teaches them.
In my state during Friday prayer one day, some Christian boys and girls came to throw knockout(banger) in the mosque.When they were caught, people wanted to beat them because they were even claiming that its their right to throw knockout during Christmas but the Imam stopped them.Asked them to go. I was angry because some of them are my friends and I was ashamed for them.
Islam does not teach violent but people do it anyway. So lets not judge peoples character by their religion.
A Quranic verse says "The killing of one innocent person is equivalent to killing of entire mankind"I can't remember the verse number but you can ask another person. To those who kill in the name of Islam,I wonder if they had tear that part away from their own Quran.
Anybody that preaches hatred or war against other religion, is not a Muslim but an impostor and a mad man. Forget they speak Arabic or read Quran,The first professor of Arabic in Nigeria is a Christian and he can read Quran.
The Quran also says "to you be your religion and to me be mine" which means it does not make it compulsion.
Those verses that talks about killing were used during jihad(holy war) between Muslims and Idolators who attacked them in Medinah even after the Muslims had vacated Mecca for them at that time. And also for the Medinah Jews who betrayed the Muslims by conniving with the idolators by bringing them to medinah to attack the Muslims.
YOU CAN ASK ANOTHER SENSIBLE MUSLIM ABT ALL THIS TOO

I wish they would be sensible like you..

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by okwabayi(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nairaland didn’t attach “beautiful”, “sultry”, “sexy” and other meaningless synonyms they use in describing females? This is unbelievable!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.