Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports (92149 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by TMSMedia: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Politicians Want You To Give Up So They Can Loot - Rufai Tells Nigerians

Arise News presenter, Rufai Oseni, has urged Nigerians not to give up on the country because of bad politicians, IGBERETV reports.

Rufai wrote on his Twitter handle;

"For those Nigerians tearing the passports pls don’t! Some politicians have failed you but not the country. Our country is blessed, the politicians want you to give up so they can loot, chin up and strategize again.Good days will come, It will be well."

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1637885156366090240?s=19

409 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Fahdiga(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tinubu's desperate ambition has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.

809 Likes 71 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Lemos14: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Story...its a shame we have 62 years of no achievements as a country..shame

515 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by inoki247: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lol the fastest solution....

474 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
They will one day go after this rufai.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Ofunaofu: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
sad
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Reelmii: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ok..better days ahead....once there is life there is hope

E go reach everybody,, its just time difference

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by YorubaSlur: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Leave them they'll soon reapply

785 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by nairalee(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
How will tearing my passport remedy anything?

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Emilokan1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
I will year mine too .................

When I travel to obodo diaspora. That thing no easy to get at all grin

12 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:

Obi;s and Kwankwaso's desperate ambition destroyed the opposition front, and reversed the gains of 2019, and made Tinubu win.

Plus, everyone has the right to run for president, and that unfortunately includes the bat. If he was desperate, what do you call someone like Kwakwaso and Obi?

If those two had stayed in PDP, you would be rejoicing. Thanks to their desperation....we lost another 4 years to the failed APC.

Next time, never split the party.

Modified

I am amused at those who think my above comment means I support APC, or PDP. I don't. I am just telling you guys that we could have sent out APC with a united oppositon.

My personal view...we should have voted out APC, PDP, LP and NNPP. But then again, you guys do not listen to me, so....

217 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Fut9ure: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Some Nigerians are sick

I notice that Nigerians are sick
The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic
See the way they will quote me and tag me igbo

Am from Edo state...a Bini

What suddenly changed their hatred for Apc and Buhari administration to love

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please

113 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by diplomat058(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:

Your silly obsession with Tinubu has drained your senses. I'm sure you still see him when copulating with your wife. You will survive the 8 prosperous years of great Asiwaju presidency, sogbò? Pẹlẹ cheesy

143 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Stanislause94: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ono
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by kelvine(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Let them tear it.
We are over populated already

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Idemudia22: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Clout chasing hypocritical clowns dey tear passport.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Meti99(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Their father Obasanjo once tore his PDP ID card, today he is jittering after small small Politicians

784 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by wemmy01(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:

How? He has not yet even been sworn in

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by SAMUEL1947: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
This indiscipline boy caught by LASMA.

TMSMedia:
Politicians Want You To Give Up So They Can Loot - Rufai Tells Nigerians

Arise News presenter, Rufai Oseni, has urged Nigerians not to give up on the country because of bad politicians, IGBERETV reports.

Rufai wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1637885156366090240?s=19

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Mindlog: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
For me, I won't go that far.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Stkutsu(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Exactly
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by drsugar: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
C
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by EggSauce(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fools without permanent residency they tear their passports…. Omo Anything for Clout … social media really got everyone chasing clouts with anything…. Lmfao … eeeew

People wey dem go soon deport

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by EKONGKING: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Please Obidients, dont tear up your passports , when u found ur self in jail ,no body will be there to help u .

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.