Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,273 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. (3975 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:17pm On May 20, 2018
Hello there!
I am celebrating baby mommas who are doing both jobs as MOMMY and DADDY by choice or IN MARRIAGES or by after marriage.

Baby mommas are of 3 types.

1. By choice.
Women who decided they would keep their babies without marriage.

2. By Separation or Divorce.
Women who became “baby mommas” by separation, divorce or widowhood.

3. The MARRIED BABY MOMMAS! grin
These are women taking care of the home, even when married to figure-heads called “husbands”!

If you find yourself as a woman raising your kids ALONE, you are a BABY MOMMA! kiss

These roles are often changing in a woman’s life. To a large extent, ALL WOMEN ARE BABY MOMMAS! You will find yourself in a BABY MOMMA situation at one time or the other because a man will not be there 100%. You will have to play BOTH MOMMY AND DADDY at one time or the other.

A common misconception is that if you are married, you are not or cannot be a BABY MOMMA.

Wrong!

Baby mommas are also in marriages, only that the society does not take a goooooooood look at circumstances.

Please, celebrate your favorite BABY MOMMAS. . . .

If you are one. . . . Do not nominate yourself. This is NOT A PERSONAL BEEF THREAD!

Thanks! kiss

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:18pm On May 20, 2018
My favorite baby momma?

AKOTHEE!!!!
I looooooove this woman!!!!! kiss

Can you believe this lady had 5 children RAISED ALL BY HERSELF? ? ?

3 marriages!

5 kids!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR1UfJf1TPQ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:29pm On May 20, 2018
I love AKOTHEE because I read her story and how she SUFFERED!!!!!

Mehn! This woman STROOOOOOOONG!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:36pm On May 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by sisisioge: 3:38pm On May 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I nominate the two mothers of three of my children.

First one is N: she's doing wonders with the kids after their father went to join the Angels in heaven. She's been stronger than I thought she would. Kudos babe.

The second one is D: her bobo took to his heels after he knocked her up. The moraforker didn't even stay in naija. Anyways, my lovely lil sisi is growing so fast. The madam can now sing so well grin. Kudos darling.

Well, I should nominate another accidental Baby moma...no be her get the pikin but she's been caring for the lil guy since he was a baby.

May God bless them.

As for those women whose other halves have refused to step up to their responsibilities when they apparently are capable yet they claim mommy and daddy, independent woman...well done! Continue to do all the hard work alone, one day, you baby would ask for his father from you or whoever. He/she will betray you by considering the father just as important too. This is natural, don't blame them. Just ensure you do all you can not to do the work alone now. Get him to do his bit too! You can sue his aszzz if it gets to that.

One love...I love all una children kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:50pm On May 20, 2018
Exactly!
Thanks for nominating sisisioge! cheesy
Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:51pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:55pm On May 20, 2018
Akothee’s dancing skills! wink
. . . . And her daughter’s! shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcRIZs8tYvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_OQ4X-0q7g
Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:57pm On May 20, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4514476/wish-could-another-baby-now

I could go on and on and on about Akothee!
But YouTube is your friend. kiss

To be continued!

Time to catch a flight! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2psUGa9_XCc
Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:06pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:23pm On May 20, 2018
The happy BABY MOMMA!!!!! cheesy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by Tbaby4real(f): 6:58pm On May 20, 2018
I nominate my beautiful sister grin grin grin,

Her stupid husband traveled out of the country without informing her. He said he was going to work. She was looking for him all around until she was told by his mum that he is no more in the country. She has been taking care of the girl for the past 11 years and shes doing great.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by Chubhie: 9:00pm On May 20, 2018
I nominate my good friend Madame Kemi oluloyo and drama queen Tonto dike-ChurchHill.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by bennyrazz: 9:19pm On May 20, 2018
Tbaby4real:
I nominate my beautiful sister grin grin grin,

Her stupid husband traveled out of the country without informing her. He said he was going to work. She was looking for him all around until she was told by his mum that he is no more in the country. She has been taking care of the girl for the past 11 years and shes doing great.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by freshvine(f): 10:13pm On May 20, 2018
i nominate freecocoa. she's a potential baby momma due to the way she regularly visit iconic fraudster, chucky234.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by freecocoa(f): 11:46pm On May 20, 2018
freshvine:
i nominate freecocoa. she's a potential baby momma due to the way she regularly visit iconic fraudster, chucky234.
I've told you the day you stop spewing nonsense about me, is the day you die, so carry go.

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by ifyalways(f): 9:01am On May 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
The happy BABY MOMMA!!!!! cheesy
Linda is glowing.

Pregnancy with better assurance cheesy

Nice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by ifyalways(f): 9:04am On May 21, 2018
freshvine:
iconic fraudster, chucky234.
Na so Chucky take disappear from nld after scamming that man cheesy

I'm sure he's back with another handle looking for soft targets. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by bellong: 9:40am On May 21, 2018
I nominate my Mum who became a baby momma because she chose to practice a different belief and faith.

It is not an easy task to raise 4 stubborn and difficult children. Looking back at the troubles, stress and pains we caused her while trying to give us a good life, I can't but wonder how she survived the times.

To the men, if you and your partner fall out of love with each other, you have a responsibility to the children. They shouldn't be made to bear the weight of your bitterness to the women.

To the women, don't use the children as a weapon to get back at the men. Some men are interested in being part of their children's lives but because you wanted to make the man pay for leaving you, you shield the kids away from him. You are not getting at the man but killing the inner yearnings of the kids to have relationship with their dad.

To all the mothers doing it tough and doing good job in raising the kids, may you not lose your reward and you will eat the fruits of your 'labours'.

Shout out to all the accidental baby mommas cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 11:41am On May 21, 2018
ifyalways:

Linda is glowing.

Pregnancy with better assurance cheesy

Nice.

I am soooooo happy for her. Da real assurance no man can take away from a woman ke?

Assurance TATTY BILLION for AKKANT cannot buy!

Amen. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:03pm On May 21, 2018

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:15pm On May 21, 2018

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:17pm On May 21, 2018
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kemifilani.com/2018/01/ibinabo-fiberesimas-son-appreciates-good-dad-mom-siblings.html/amp

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s son appreciates her for being a good ‘dad and mom’ to him and his siblings

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by CAPSLOCKED: 6:08pm On May 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Akothee’s dancing skills! wink
. . . . And her daughter’s! shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcRIZs8tYvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_OQ4X-0q7g

WITH "DANCING SKILLS" LIKE THAT I'M NOT SURPRISED HOW SHE'S SINGLE WITH 5 KIDS FROM 3 DIFFERENT MARRIAGES. undecided
Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 21, 2018
Trevor Noah's mother. An extraordinary and outstanding personality who gave the world a very intelligent, handsome and funny man who I have had the pleasure to listen to live this weekend. cheesycheesy I love him and his mum. Amazing people. Truly inspirational.

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by ahnie: 3:34am On May 22, 2018
I nominate zionx.
Very strong woman doing very best for her child since daddy went to heaven.

Wehdon ma'am.

5 Likes

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:09pm On May 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WITH "DANCING SKILLS" LIKE THAT I'M NOT SURPRISED HOW SHE'S SINGLE WITH 5 KIDS FROM 3 DIFFERENT MARRIAGES. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIFJoexqXVM

She got married at 14 out of poverty!
Her husband left her for being uneducated after 4?kids(one died)!
Her first husband got his masters while she was breeding his kids without going to school. He decided to “go marry a graduate like himself”! Ha!
Look what HE MADE OF HER? A STRONGER WOMAN. kiss

Her choice! The ultimate feminista! wink
Do you see her “crying”? wink
You want to see “the husbands” now? tongue

Check out her daughter’s birthday bash? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkhu39arNlY

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:26pm On May 22, 2018
Advice to WOMEN!!!!
And girls of THIS GENERATION. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzg5w7i1K8M
Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:28pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:54am On May 24, 2018
Chai!!!!!!
What a BEAUTIFUL BELLY!!!!! cool

Belle dey run AFONJA-NATION!!!!
Kemi Olunloyo wan QUENCH!!!!
Shegey!!!!!

A heir to LINDA’S EMPIRE!!!!

The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAR!!!!! cheesy

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:31pm On May 26, 2018
Tonto Dike all smiles.
Nothing puts a smile on a woman’s face. . . . .

The ULTIMATE assurance. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:34pm On May 26, 2018
The ORIGINAL ASSURANCE! grin

Sophia Momodu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can We Please Help Our Girls / How Do I Get To Make My Mum Love My Fiancee? / How Much Is A Woman Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.