Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News (87626 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by emperorblog(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2018
finally den don, shag her congo btw www.emperorblog.com.ng is d place to b
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by prettyrits: 5:50pm On May 20, 2018
Linda Ikeji naturally loves big cassava, so much. I can imagine the size of the egg plant, that did this work.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by ehioziosa: 5:52pm On May 20, 2018
http://www.alcobo.com/productviewindex.jsp?naw=173
mini sewing machine

follow the link above to see more types

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by ceejay80s(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2018
Linda was,is and always will be a beautiful young Igbo girl.... haters should go and kiss transformer tongue

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by kmaster007: 5:55pm On May 20, 2018
abeg find sumtin to do sir.... ur too old for dis childish play..
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Ken4agent(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2018
When dis guy go marry sef?

Meanwhile check my signature....
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by okomile(f): 5:58pm On May 20, 2018
Tallesty1:
Is this how you used to type?

But u get the message. English teacher, face your front
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by ceejay80s(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
Don Jazzy always reacting to anything about Linda

Linda poo, you react, she kiss you react , she phuck you react......

Always reacting like H2S04 when in contact with NaOH......
kettle calling pot black.... just as u reacted to don jazzys comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by SirBunky85(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Thank God say no be you...imagine what you two would have done to humanity...u no fine she no fine....na worwor Una for born
senseless
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by sinola(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2018
post=67725433:
The Mavins Boss seem to know the right time to tweet and he has given a caption to a photo of Linda Ikeji pregnancy photo claiming he wasn’t responsible for the pregnancy.

So funny!

http://newshelm.ng/don-jazzy-reacts-to-linda-ikejis-pregnancy-news/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

something is telling me that Don J has something to do with this....he is always reactive on issues involving Linda on social media
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by bigpicture001: 6:02pm On May 20, 2018
aminho:
She even caught me on camera
...sh saw the marks on.my shoulder...still it wasn't me
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by tokrizy: 6:11pm On May 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
Don Jazzy always reacting to anything about Linda

Linda poo, you react, she kiss you react , she phuck you react......

Always reacting like H2S04 when in contact with NaOH......
science student
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by 1miccza: 6:13pm On May 20, 2018
Dyt:

We even caught him on the camera

We saw her marks on his shoulder
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by YareMoses1(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2018
Thank God say
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 20, 2018
grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Antipob777(f): 6:14pm On May 20, 2018
Very ugly Linda with no shape intact she is a typical igbo village girl.

Thank God she left igbo land to Yoruba land else I wonder how ugly and shapeless she would have been.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by YareMoses1(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2018
Thank God it wasn't you. If not na monkey wunna go born.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by covenantchildd: 6:17pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=kenonze post=67725893]Caught u banging her on the sofa? [/quot

Sup kenonze cool
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Onisokuso1(m): 6:17pm On May 20, 2018
CriticMaestro:

He even had her in the shower

She even saw him on camera angry
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Onisokuso1(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2018
aminho:
She even caught me on camera

Saw her marks on my shoulder angry
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Mikora: 6:24pm On May 20, 2018
Don baba J
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Dyt(f): 6:28pm On May 20, 2018
1miccza:

We saw her marks on his shoulder

It wasn't him
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Pain(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by teekay213(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2018
Jinyjagz:
Another baby mama loading
before nko!

You think this kind lady will stay under a man.

That's what she has been praying for.

Single mum
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Didi2d(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2018
The pregnancy fits her
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by goodnick(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2018
if to say na you na another day z and Beyonce o
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Lomprico2: 6:58pm On May 20, 2018
kenonze:
Caught u banging her on the sofa?

It wasn't me!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 20, 2018
CriticMaestro:

He even had her in the shower
It wasn't me grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Buhari2rule(f): 7:01pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by 1miccza: 7:13pm On May 20, 2018
Dyt:

It wasn't him

Heard the words that he told her..
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by deebrownneymar: 7:14pm On May 20, 2018
Don Jazzy no reach na so it can't ever be him. Do you think Linda would be this happy if the guy responsible isn't stinking rich?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by JavaSQL: 7:23pm On May 20, 2018
It is DonJazzy's IVF Sperm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) / Is Frank Edwards Dating Sharon Oyakhilome? / "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.