Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News (87627 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by GCsomething: 7:24pm On May 20, 2018
[Where is the husband?

quote author=Gistformant post=67725480] angry

SEE PHOTOS OF LINDA IKEJI & HER HUSBAND>>> https://www.gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-pregnant-flaunts-baby-bump-new-photos[/quote]
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by ncoolsome(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2018
Octaves:
is that really pregnancy, if so, happy for her

Noooo she now has kwashiorkor.... Mtcheeeew
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by JAMESOJAY: 7:31pm On May 20, 2018
Please upload your picture so we all can see what you look like
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by JAMESOJAY: 7:33pm On May 20, 2018
Please upload your picture so we all can see what you look like

If you are handsome/beautiful then they are
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Snowfancy(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2018
Jinyjagz:
Another baby mama loading
in dis case its a baby papa except if de guy involved is a don jazzy then the fomer replaces the later. U getting my transmission i mean tansfussion as in transaction(what am i even trying to say?).

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by ignis: 7:52pm On May 20, 2018
DNA Test is required here...
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Octaves(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2018
happney65:

No it is not pregrancy it is belle
I was Wondering if she had a pregnancy pad on considering her engagement pics recently trended and there was no sign of pregnancy.
ncoolsome:

Noooo she now has kwashiorkor.... Mtcheeeew
happney65:

No it is not pregrancy it is belle
I was Wondering if she had a pregnancy pad on considering her engagement pics recently trended and there was no sign of pregnancy.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by shankara7: 7:53pm On May 20, 2018
Balliyusy:
Some people sha... It's only when you see them with pregnancy you'll know they too engage in sex. When i first saw the pix I was like oooh so u sef dey fkkk
Nice one.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by enemyofprogress: 7:57pm On May 20, 2018
CriticMaestro:

He even had her in the shower
he also did it in the latrine
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Octaves(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2018
Harrynight:

cry
Don't be happy for someone who's pregnant out of wedlock never! Its wrong stop encouraging such!
I get your point. I wasn't trying to encourage pre marital sex/pregnancy. I was only happy that she finally found love given her age. some of these ladies in their 30s still searching for a husband go through a lot of pressures so I just try not to be too judgmental of the choices they make. they are not worse than those who had sex and luckily escaped pregnancy.
but definitely the right thing is to wait after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Skmoda360(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2018
Safiaa:
I wonder.

He’s just looking for unnecessary attention. Let the woman enjoy her moment.
abi the attention wey him never get before..? my friend leave don't jazzy alone he is only catching feelings....
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by ogianyo(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2018
Where are you at. Got some batteries to dispose of and need to buy some. Send info to whatsapp +2348076593305
QuickStandard:
Please for all your solar system solutions, inverters, UPS and batteries, call QSS.
We are professionals in installation, maintenance, service, repairs and sales.

We also buy used or condemned inverter batteries.

Call on 08163169605; 08020979952.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by itsandi(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2018
grin cheesy cool
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 20, 2018
CriticMaestro:

But she say it was over?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 20, 2018
angry

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Deltatoto: 8:40pm On May 20, 2018
post=67725433:
The Mavins Boss seem to know the right time to tweet and he has given a caption to a photo of Linda Ikeji pregnancy photo claiming he wasn’t responsible for the pregnancy.

So funny!

http://newshelm.ng/don-jazzy-reacts-to-linda-ikejis-pregnancy-news/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

who Bleep this one wey her toe toe dey ooze
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Gracesofar(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2018
kenonze:
Caught u banging her on the sofa?

Saw the marks on her shoulder

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by benjanny(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2018
that reminds me of Shaggy,s hit track it wasn't me
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Moshud1979: 9:13pm On May 20, 2018
Ah
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Alwaysking: 9:14pm On May 20, 2018
kenonze:
Caught u banging her on the sofa?
I also banged you hard yesterday
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Smarkie: 9:33pm On May 20, 2018
anothe baby mama loading
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by iluvdonjazzy: 9:34pm On May 20, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Thank God say no be you...imagine what you two would have done to humanity...u no fine she no fine....na worwor Una for born
LINDA IKEJI IS BEAUTIFUL
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by nwankweguaugust: 9:51pm On May 20, 2018
Watch This Mass Prayer And Deliverance That Shock Everywhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXAPd6Y3VIg
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 20, 2018
CriticMaestro:

I jammed them had it at staircase.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by ofuonyebi: 10:01pm On May 20, 2018
hello don the jazzy con boy...though you refuse to marry even at your terrible age...now, if it is NOT you...then, tell us who owns the belle..

just flimsy excuse like that is not enough...after all, we all know you as "oko omoge 9ja"...(husband of 9ja oloshos!)
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by jrusky(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2018
It's like Don Jazzy is becoming more stupid day by day. Is jazzy mad or what that he always react like chemical to everything during BBN or BBD craps he was the only artists reacting and reaction now a woman pregnant he is still chemically reacting. Jazzy are you stupid Or what?

Jazzy now a talkactive or a parrot. You better go and marry to keep your brain busy Mr reaction.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by elgeezy: 10:27pm On May 20, 2018
Better 'Science Student'! grin
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Don Jazzy always reacting to anything about Linda

Linda poo, you react, she kiss you react , she phuck you react......

Always reacting like H2S04 when in contact with NaOH......

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Sweetcollins: 10:51pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=kenonze post=67725893][b]Caught u banging her on the sofa?

Can l bang you on my sofa
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by WEALTHOLA: 11:16pm On May 20, 2018
Don J
I beg wait. Make the pikin land first, we go now conclude
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by Mikeross62: 11:23pm On May 20, 2018
Are you sure,you ain't the side one who scored the goal.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News by papiwyte(m): 11:25pm On May 20, 2018
E be lyk D baba be won do... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) / Is Frank Edwards Dating Sharon Oyakhilome? / "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.