Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa (25153 Views)

I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by 12Ebisco: 5:58pm On May 20, 2018
The Senator representing Zamfara central, Kabir Marafa, has claimed that the irregularities at the All Progressives Congress (APC) congresses, were targeted at President Muhammadu Buhari.

Most of APC ward, local government and states congresses were marred by irregularities and violence.

In an interview with PUNCH, the senator said the party leadership set some rules, but was first to break the rules.

“After looking at the whole congresses, the way it started, what the party did and everything, to me, there is a massive conspiracy against the party and against the leader of the party – I mean the president of the country.

“A party is organising a congress, if you look at the first scenario, some people just came up with the idea of one-year tenure extension for members of the national working committee.

“The president was advised that the extension was illegal and that it would portend a serious problem to the success of the party. The president stood his ground and said we should go for elective congresses or consensus where possible.

“The party came up with guidelines on how these congresses should be conducted, but the same party that produced these guidelines was the first to break the rules. In one of the clauses in the guidelines, they said forms should be filled and returned within 24 hours, but the NWC did not even meet with the congress committees until Thursday evening. The committees started going to their stations (states) on Friday.

“The whole thing was like a kind of sabotage, so that this thing will become rancorous and there will be parallel congresses but a set of executive will be established for each state. The whole thing comes to just one thing – sabotage,” Marafa stated.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/apc-parallel-congresses-targeted-at.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by viceddy95(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2018
shocked shocked
Everything is now targeted at buhari....
Buhari has failed,no need of targeting him...
APC has failed,so as the people supporting the evil party....

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by dareyyyy(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2018
Then Buhari should take heed

5 Likes

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 20, 2018
viceddy95:
shocked shocked
Everything is now targeted at buhari....
Buhari has failed,no need of targeting him...
APC has failed,so as the people supporting the evil party....
bamoski4real is still defending the incompetent dvllard left and right

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc DabuIIIT madridguy buhariguy pointzerom itsmeaboki iceberg3

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by Omeokachie: 6:11pm On May 20, 2018
You simply can't beat these guys, can you?

13 Likes

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by badmrkt(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2018
Any weapon targeted against Buhari shall surely work!!! Thunder inclusive!!!

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by MadeInTokyo: 6:21pm On May 20, 2018
grin grin grin

All Parallel Congresses

In APC everything na double double

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by Ayanko(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2018
Everything is targeted at Buhari!!! I tied for this Country.

11 Likes

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by MadeInTokyo: 6:22pm On May 20, 2018
grin grin grin

APC --Party of mad men and mad women

11 Likes

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by jerecrown(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2018
A failed party

8 Likes

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by nairaman66(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2018
APC- A party full of baboons and scavengers! So happy it didn't take 16 years to know the true color of the evil party called APC!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 20, 2018
grin
Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by ITbomb(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2018
Another useless excuse for failure of the party leadership to oversee internal democracy in APC

12 Likes

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by TANKDESTROYER(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2018
Time will tell....
Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by Banter1(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2018
Loooking at them like......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by anytexy: 6:23pm On May 20, 2018
Syco...

3 Likes

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by 1miccza: 6:24pm On May 20, 2018
Propaganda and lies loading..... ACT I SCENE I

5 Likes

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by afrideo(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2018
Why Just Targeted, When Would It Hit Him

7 Likes

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 20, 2018
Hey I heard that even the crisis in the Gaza between Isreal and Palestine is targeted at Buhari too

Hmmmmm food for thought

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by LZAA: 6:25pm On May 20, 2018
DabuIIIT:

that one is the caliphate's favorite benue alumajiri grin grin

8 Likes

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 20, 2018
Buhari must complete his tenure. Those fools eho voted him in 2015 must suffer more. As for me canada or australia here i come

10 Likes

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by Benekruku(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2018
What ever plot the enemy shall rise will definitely fall.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) is a mountain that can never be moved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by osazeeblue01: 6:27pm On May 20, 2018
What's he saying?

3 Likes

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by Benekruku(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
Buhari must complete his tenure. Those fools eho voted him in 2015 must suffer more. As for me canada or australia here i come

McDonald's waiting for you to come clean tables.

5%

7 Likes

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by LastSurvivor11: 6:28pm On May 20, 2018
I dey shame for this idiot walahi
Common Congress you can't conduct but you want to lead over 180 million people?
Pathetic

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by NairaMaster1(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2018
Fools!

Everything is targeted at Buhari.

It's because they can't win any election without the dullard.

8 Likes

Re: APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa by Paperwhite(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2018
No senator! It's just karma that us serving APC wella.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sacks Abdulrauf Modibbo For Age Falsification / Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest / PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.