Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

The Most Appealing Gift To Me (credit To Otistories.com) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Appealing Gift To Me (credit To Otistories.com) (263 Views)

Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Appealing Gift To Me (credit To Otistories.com) by OtiStories: 6:08pm On May 20, 2018
Story Title: A GIFT TO ME - a true life story

I am a preacher and I have been into ministry for about 20 years. During the first 10years of my ministry, nothing spectacular happened. It was just mainly preaching and it seemed as though I was under a closed heaven.

5 years into my ministry I decided to get married. I felt, Perhaps things would get better. Lo and behold, on the day of our wedding, exactly at the time I and my lovely wife were joined, my eyes suddenly opened and I saw a big angel descending towards us as we knelt before the altar.

I could still see the angel for about 2 mins. I watched him put his large hands on me and my bride.

I knew that this angel had come to help us so I was filled with gladness and joy. My expectations rose and I was certain that things had changed positively for me.

On that day we got a lot of cash gifts that amounted to 1 million naira aside other lovely items that were handed over to us as presents.

For the first 3 months, I smiled although until the 4th month of my marriage where it looked as if the well we were drinking from suddenly dried up. We were visited by armed robbers and they took all we had in the house. We couldn’t bring ourselves to live in that house anymore because of the emotional trauma we faced so we became homeless.

I lived on the street while my wife went to work as a nanny. We were working very had so we could some money to start all over

After going through homelessness and hardship for 1 year and months without any progress, I decided to TO READ THE REST OF THE STORY CLICK HERE ( https://otistories.com/2018/05/03/a-gift-to-me/ )

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month SMS Happy New Month SMS / Curse: Always Dating, Never Marrying!!! / Latest Trending Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.