Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. (41650 Views)

Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Court Closes Olisa Metuh’s Case In His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by jimrog: 10:35am On May 21, 2018
ednut1:
jang ,sule lamido, former niger gov nko undecided. As far as efcc is concerned amaechi is a saint

Those are cases before them b4 this administration came. Same as orji uzor kalu...if amaechi had a case with them then, he will still be answering to his case...
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by wailersarefools: 11:32am On May 21, 2018
[s]
naijaking1:

Supporting thieves like Buhari who would use our money to London for treatment, no accountability, no information. Yet you have the gall to question another politician who is sick.
[/s]
Pls in which court is Buhari being tried on the allegation of stealing? If you can't answer this, pls don't bore me with akpu concocted bullshit.
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by deomelo: 2:42pm On May 21, 2018
chiedozie198100:

if this is all you have to say then there is need to keep talking to you. you are on the internet. search each name n find out any information you need for urself. start with maina, if you will.

So, you know they stole and also think they should be prosecuted, but you can not tell us what they stole, from where, the amount they stole and where they lodged the money.

You shout shout ans shout Tinubu, Amaechi, but you can not list one thing they stole..

I know your type, it's all hate..
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2018
kettykings:
The kind of anti corruption fight that exonerated Tinubu and Amechi is the type that would make Metuh sick until his prsion term is over . Fools!!! practicing Satanocracy on themselves , even the devil shudders at the evil nature of the APC government

To be honest, I couldn't care less if every one prosecuted for corruption is from PDP, or from my state, or my village. As long as the evidence reveals them as guilty, I support justice. Regardless of how biased the system is, it is disturbing that anyone can defend corruption on any grounds whatsoever. But that is the disturbing trend I see.
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by chiedozie198100: 8:57pm On May 21, 2018
deomelo:

So, you know they stole and also think they should be prosecuted, but you can not tell us what they stole, from where, the amount they stole and where they lodged the money.

You shout shout ans shout Tinubu, Amaechi, but you can not list one thing they stole..

I know your type, it's all hate..

I don't blame u. shey your oga at the top was shouting upandan that Abacha did not steal anything.
and he was disgraced like a small boy in America and handed over millions of dollars of loot from same abacha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June / Nnamdi Kanu Is Sick, Needs Urgent Medical Attention - Lawyer, Ejiofor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.