Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her (1438 Views)

A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / One Of The Many Ways To Have Sex With A Girl. (come And Learn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 20, 2018
An old friend of mine is coming to visit. Honestly I for say no, but Er... Due to some benefits I do want her to come. But I just want to spend as little as possible on her
Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Greenbullet(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2018
I don't think that is possible, she must at least drink water.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 20, 2018
Greenbullet:
I don't think that is possible, she must at least drink water.

she intends staying long. So, what do u think i get her?
Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 20, 2018
undecided u want her come over but not spend. U better just tell her keep away

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 20, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
undecided u want her come over but not spend. U better just tell her keep away

i didnt ask her to come. Na she say she wan come see me... Dunno how she explain it sha. She is travelling thru my town and would like to spend time wit me before continuing d journey
Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by kingxsamz(m): 11:46pm On May 20, 2018
undecided shey she wants to visit u in ur house? eh just cook and buy drinks that's all.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 20, 2018
kingxsamz:
undecided shey she wants to visit u in ur house?
eh just cook and buy drinks that's all.

yeah. My house... I dont want someone to ask me for transport. Am thing of not touching her sef
Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Cutehector(m): 11:54pm On May 20, 2018
Tell her you arent boxed up that much at the moment. Mumu, na fvck you need abi.. Nothing is free bro
Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by kingxsamz(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2018
Cutefine02:

Am thinking of not touching her sef
better don't,or have u touched her b4?
Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Nobody: 12:00am On May 21, 2018
kingxsamz:

better don't,or have u touched her b4?
no o. I know that what she wants we once dated. But i wasnt really into her. Before now she said she owe me some romance since i never touched her.....
Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Darkseid(m): 12:01am On May 21, 2018
One carton of indomie and one crate of egg. Trust me, girls dig that sh1t.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Nobody: 12:01am On May 21, 2018
Cutehector:
Tell her you arent boxed up that much at the moment. Mumu, na fvck you need abi.. Nothing is free bro

no na. I just dey on my own wen she called. She even dey claim v...

And she senior me. I just dunno y older women are attracted to me
Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Nobody: 12:03am On May 21, 2018
Just go with the flow. Offer her something cold to drink at least then come clean immediately and let her know you would have been more hospitable if you weren't so broke. Proceed to offer her something to eat. If she refuses, don't insist, then go about your normal shiit. If she's not a platonic friend, and she insisted on seeing you so badly, it just might be a win win situation for you. You get laid and you can get her to do the spending.
Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Nobody: 12:04am On May 21, 2018
Darkseid:
One carton of indomie and one crate of egg. Trust me, girls dig that sh1t.

i just wan buy snacks n drinks sha... Buh i no want anything like gimme tfare. Cos i will just kill her
Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:21am On May 21, 2018
No dey run from responsibility my guy...Face it or you'll keep on running! Even if na 10k budget down than to go Bleep up!! Trust me
Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by myke92(m): 12:39am On May 21, 2018
Baba, last last, you will spend something,
All in all, just offer her light refreshments while informing her you aren't too boxed up for something bigger, she should get the idea and not bother asking for tfare.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Eveezy(m): 5:39am On May 21, 2018
myke92:
Baba, last last, you will spend something,
All in all, just offer her light refreshments while informing her you aren't too boxed up for something bigger, she should get the idea and not bother asking for tfare.
Best advice and the truth
Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Nobody: 11:45am On May 21, 2018
Eveezy:
Best advice and the truth
i just told her that i go dey busy wella....
Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Greenbullet(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2018
Cutefine02:

she intends staying long. So, what do u think i get her?
nigga, you go spend , at least 25k
Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by MarieSucre(f): 2:16pm On May 21, 2018
As soon as she enters, and you people are done greeting, just start lamenting that you wish she had come at a better time because so and so and so thing happened that has caused you to be terribly short of cash.

Now on your part did what you're willing to part with. If it's 7k, use 3k for refreshment and 4k for "dashing money" as she leaves, because you cannot just hug her and tell her goodbye, I am a woman and even when both my male or female friends or younger cousins coke around. I have to always pay for the bike or cab carrying them off or slip few thousand LA into their hand even as they're forming complaining. It's my courtesy and good Karma comes to those who give irrespective of the other person.

Even if it's 3k, ensure that the larger money(2k) is that which is dash and the lesser money (1k) is for refreshment. That way she won't feel the difference.

Don't forget, in-between all your gist lamenting about how bad the Nigerian economy is to clue her in that nothing really dey your hand.

All these above advice does not apply if you want to get her to sleep with you, the dynamic off that scenario is different and I cannot advice on that because I'm a virgin.
Re: How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:
As soon as she enters, and you people are done greeting, just start lamenting that you wish she had come at a better time because so and so and so thing happened that has caused you to be terribly short of cash.

Now on your part did what you're willing to part with. If it's 7k, use 3k for refreshment and 4k for "dashing money" as she leaves, because you cannot just hug her and tell her goodbye, I am a woman and even when both my male or female friends or younger cousins coke around. I have to always pay for the bike or cab carrying them off or slip few thousand LA into their hand even as they're forming complaining. It's my courtesy and good Karma comes to those who give irrespective of the other person.

Even if it's 3k, ensure that the larger money(2k) is that which is dash and the lesser money (1k) is for refreshment. That way she won't feel the difference.

Don't forget, in-between all your gist lamenting about how bad the Nigerian economy is to clue her in that nothing really dey your hand.

All these above advice does not apply if you want to get her to sleep with you, the dynamic off that scenario is different and I cannot advice on that because I'm a virgin.

tanx. But i already politely tell her we cant meet. She clearly wants d cassava n d cash.
And i need every single cash i make so badly. Bsides she 3yrs older than me sef...

(1) (Reply)

"I’ll B Getting Married On D 3rd Saturday In May To A Man I'm Not In Love With" / Hilarious Quotes And Sayings To Make Your Day manmen / Lady Seen Dozing Off While Smoking In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.