Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others (17262 Views)

Buhari: I'm Not Ready To Meet nPDP Members / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by Wasky101: 8:31am On May 21, 2018
Ywah
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by Ballack1(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2018
hummmmmmmm
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by Reference(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2018
This is bad, really bad. APC delaminating all over its structure. This should not have been allowed to happen as it weakens democracy. I believe development is better by consensus within parties rather than by the threats of destructive splits. Because when you continually reboot the political landscape the instability does not make for genuine progress. Starting at the top, Mr President who is the top leader should know that in democracy it is 'give and take'. He will not be all he wanted to be, he will not have all he wanted to have and he will not achieve all he intended to achieve. All democrats must be prepared to sacrifice self for the wider, general good. It appears the APC has not learnt anything from the past political failures of the PDP.

That is why I personally view the Obasanjo led SDP as a detriment to the development of our democracy and the various serial cross carpeters in the likes of Atiku and co. After 20 years of democracy its time a proper structure emerges and people should begin fighting for the system rather for themselves, fighting for principles, ideologies rather than the primitive acquisition of power for power sake.
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by omolajaone: 9:04am On May 21, 2018
npdp please go back to you older brother PDP
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by wingmanII: 9:08am On May 21, 2018
Bunch of old whores, so where next will they anchor? Shameless thieving politicians with no ideology, just looking for where money is shared. May your greed consume you all.
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by opeyemicollins(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2018
If they want to leave,they should kindly go,they are the problem of that party.they took all their bad doings in their formal party to that party and when those they met does not allow them free ride now they are agitated,i dont see whats holding them back if they really have the ball
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by Xzbit91: 9:14am On May 21, 2018
slapandfall:
My letter to VP Nigeria today on his IG Page.

Good Morning Sir.

I don't know if this is the right post to say this but I will say it since it is about a deep concern for our beloved Nigeria ..

I have been wondering lately why we still don't have constant electricity in Nigeria!!!

Is it that there is no money to achieve this really? I am forced to believe there is no money since no other reason on Earth (whether generator cabals we have been hearing since we were born or what) is justifiable.

I think maybe there is no enough money since the bible highlighted money answers all things (including constant electricity).

If this is about money, is it possible sir for we to consult with experts on HOW MUCH it will cost. From A -Z.

If the govt can #JUSTIFY no such money is available, We will VOLUNTARILY DONATE in a very transparent manner (could be via gofundme or something) as Nigerians to achieve this even if it takes 1 year to get the donations complete.

I believe everyone will be happy ever after. Nobody will blame any Party whether PDP for 16years or APC for how long provided we together achieve this milestone of constant power for the GIANT of AFRICA in 2018 for God's sake!!!

Except this is a spiritual battle then let's include it in our prayer points.. One church alone in Nigeria (MFM not to even add CAC or RCCG) can pray this to happen withing 3months

Last thing.. If we were able to achieve constant Electricity in the past 4years of APC, there would have been no campaign in 2019 atall. It would have been unopposed.

We are tired of hearing we meet 1biilion mega watts and we #IMPROVED it to 10Billion (sorry I don't know the right measurement sef). For all we care, we dont have constant power, we don't have.. Let's see results. Make it CONSTANT.. we are big enough and IMPROVEMENT is just a shadow of reality.

Thanks Sir
Esese Odose

Electricity shortage in Nigeria has nothing to do with money. It's an institutional and attitudinal problem.
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by package7(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2018
APC is already a gunner....

Fail Political Party.

Shame shame shame. shocked

1 Like

Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2018
Mogidi:

We predicted it.
Mogidi how far? Let's do PM, E get wetin I wan ask you
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by Bizibi(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2018
Mtcheeeeerw!!!!!
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by Hakeemalao: 9:29am On May 21, 2018
i dnt want all of u 2 leave so u wil see embarassement in ur life ur master let every body suffer instead of u 2 write letter 2 buari about nigeria affair u never 2 do dat u are nw saying rubbish.
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by Dollabiz: 9:35am On May 21, 2018
hmmm
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by 1miccza: 9:40am On May 21, 2018
Strongbest:
2019 will be interesting

Good Morning bro
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by Nobody: 9:40am On May 21, 2018
They have now realized that APC is a scam!
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by chernest2002: 10:00am On May 21, 2018
You people should not think of coming back to our rebranded pdp because all of you are traitors and looters that gave pdp a bad name in the last administration. Remain in Apc because that is Association of Past Criminals -APC.

1 Like

Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:02am On May 21, 2018
Get your PVC
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by sheriffman(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2018
If they do not pull out before 2019 ,they are all madd and I am here to tell them.They are the problem of APC and we APC faithfuls want them out as fast as possible.As for you their supporters,let me inform you that they have no political weight against PMB,you can continue supporting them in your delusion.APC until we are tired,APC sef go use 16years then after that we all go back to the drawing board.Una Fada
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by Timfreds(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2018
The fact is Buhari and APC are going down already. This was it started with PDP. What goes around comes around. I see the hand of OBJ in all this.
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by Timfreds(m): 11:04am On May 21, 2018
Reference:
This is bad, really bad. APC delaminating all over its structure. This should not have been allowed to happen as it weakens democracy. I believe development is better by consensus within parties rather than by the threats of destructive splits. Because when you continually reboot the political landscape the instability does not make for genuine progress. Starting at the top, Mr President who is the top leader should know that in democracy it is 'give and take'. He will not be all he wanted to be, he will not have all he wanted to have and he will not achieve all he intended to achieve. All democrats must be prepared to sacrifice self for the wider, general good. It appears the APC has not learnt anything from the past political failures of the PDP.

That is why I personally view the Obasanjo led SDP as a detriment to the development of our democracy and the various serial cross carpeters in the likes of Atiku and co. After 20 years of democracy its time a proper structure emerges and people should begin fighting for the system rather for themselves, fighting for principles, ideologies rather than the primitive acquisition of power for power sake.
Buhari should have be a good starting point for nigeria after PDP failure, but the guy goofed big time. It's better to restart than go on directionlessly.
Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by biggy26: 11:52am On May 21, 2018
herraph:
Evil party .

See how God is pulling down the evil.

Nigerians your prayers are working, let remove every element of evil from our Democracy.
I'm with you on this. It's to watch and pray. The end is nigh!

1 Like

Re: nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others by biggy26: 11:54am On May 21, 2018
three:

There may be NO 'APC' by the end of the year....

This is not a prophecy...

Jonathan is the string that ties APC's broom, no more Jonathan, no more string, the broom WILL scatter.

Yes o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Collation Of Results In Bauchi / Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter / Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.