Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage (19605 Views)

Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 21, 2018
kpaofame:
shocked

The way this kantry have tayad me...

The President said he will fight Kwaruption many dont know that Kwaruption is different from Corruption...

So the fight against Kwaruption is ongoing but Corruption is still increasing...
Which way Nigeria
If you're tired of Nigeria you can check out there are lots of decent countries around.
Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by luluman: 1:12pm On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buy at your own risk
Correct. they should learn from what Nigerian Railway did to people on their land.

1 Like

Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by okerekeikpo: 1:12pm On May 21, 2018
When they will come for the land don't cry o
Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by herraph: 1:14pm On May 21, 2018
Paperwhite:
Corruption everywhere.Even the military is not spared. undecided

Corruption started in the military
Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by Patrinus: 1:16pm On May 21, 2018
Buying military land shocked

Can someone please define insanity?

1 Like

Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 21, 2018
This nothing new.
Ask about the barracks in maidugri. Close or more than 20 yrs now.
Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by Apina(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2018
The Army cannot sell Federal government Land to you, they are just occupants themselves and not owners undecided
Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by kpaofame: 1:33pm On May 21, 2018
Cajetanspeaks:
If you're tired of Nigeria you can check out there are lots of decent countries around.

cry cry cry cry cry

Decent countries that reject your application just for being a Nigerian..

Saw a link for Part-time job online applied and got chatting with the person, I said i was from West Africa.. Conversation continued till i was asked which country specifically when i mentioned Nigeria...The Conversation ended undecided undecided
Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by obaataaokpaewu: 1:42pm On May 21, 2018
Na their way nah! That's why they are currently having issues with Uvwie people. The posthousing land they have been selling off, the youths can't go there to collect "deve " grin
It's even risky buying such land, one government might wake up one day and quit everybody
Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by okomile(f): 1:47pm On May 21, 2018
How will they not be corrupt to own such houses. To those who are not corrupt, buy land and develop it in your village. Leave Abuja for dem dem
Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 21, 2018
kpaofame:

cry cry cry cry cry

Saw a link for Part-time job online applied and got chatting with the person, I said i was from West Africa.. Conversation continued till i was asked which country specifically when i mentioned Nigeria...The Conversation ended undecided undecided
Countries like Mauritius and Seychelles are visa free for Nigerians you just have to show some documents at the port of entry. And nobody rejects your visa just because you're a Nigerian.
Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by Omojudy: 2:24pm On May 21, 2018
Staying in rent free barracks many times make lower rank army and even police not plan toward their own homes after retirement and they end up being evicted from the barracks. If they even put aside a fraction of the amount allocated to accommodation in their salary all these years many of them would have been proud of themselves.
Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by Macon1212: 2:58pm On May 21, 2018
Have you heard of a situation where some people will just take surveyors to other people’s farmland to survey and erect survey pillars without contacting the rightful owners?

Have you heard of people being locked up in police cell for refusing to sell their farmland even at ridiculous prices taking advantage of prevailing economic situation in the country?

Have you heard of people being beating or threatened with charms for refusing to sell their farmland?

Have you heard of caterpillars being sent to such farmland for clearing even when the survey pillars were removed by the owners and the farmland is not sold?

All these are happening in Fiditi right now and unfortunately the agents being used by this company are pathological liars; causing ill feelings among families by telling them different stories especially lying about other people in attempt to disorganize them and fraudulently acquire their farmland.

AGRITED is a responsible Israeli company that will not like to be involved in injustice and fraudulent transactions and we believe they will prevail on these people to stop their barbaric acts because Fiditi is not a jungle.

The pictures above show part of Olojuogun family farmland at Arigbayo, Fiditi that was being cleared by caterpillar on Thursday 17, May 2018 before they were stopped and they threatened to beat up their representatives; one of the thugs sent to the farmland even brought out charms. It is not the intention of the family to sell any part of their farmland which is being used for farming presently.

If the land grabbers truly love Fiditi, they would advise Fiditians to lease their farmland to the company rather than selling. With the selling, they have deprived generations unborn of the use of their land which they are selling for peanuts.
Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by Xisnin(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2018
kpaofame:

cry cry cry cry cry

All thanks to yahoo boys who are being worshipped by musicians and their fans.
Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by kpaofame: 3:45pm On May 21, 2018
okomile:
How will they not be corrupt to own such houses. To those who are not corrupt, buy land and develop it in your village. Leave Abuja for dem dem
what fuckery is this....so someone working in Abuja should go and develop land in the village and be coming from his village to work in Abuja....How myopic...Did u read the story at all, that officers have to squat with their families

Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by okomile(f): 3:57pm On May 21, 2018
kpaofame:

what fuckery is this....so someone working in Abuja should go and develop land in the village and be coming from his village to work in Abuja....How myopic...Did u read the story at all, that officers have to squat with their families

No vex, they should get Land in Abuja and build. When they are transferred to sokoto, they will carry the house along with them to sokoto.
Government job has no stability in place of work. Transfer is the norm.
A word is.......................
Re: Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage by Splashme: 4:40pm On May 21, 2018
three:

Under Mr Integrity?

Wash wash..

Small time now we go hear say d report na lie
Say army wan use d land to encourage 'snake farming' angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari / K1 De Ultimate Releases Buhari's Re-election Video. Nigerians React / Anenih Impunity Caused PDP Loss In Edo Says Edo PDP Leader Senator Owie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.