Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Is There Bus Going To Ado Ekiti From Mile 2 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Bus Going To Ado Ekiti From Mile 2 (1536 Views)

Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway / Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) / What Is The Best Way To Get To Ekiti From Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Bus Going To Ado Ekiti From Mile 2 by Fashionafford: 12:07pm On May 21, 2018
Please house I would like to know if there are buses going to ado ekiti from Lagos Asap and then price for the fare.

Thanks.
Re: Is There Bus Going To Ado Ekiti From Mile 2 by MERCHANDISER: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fashionafford:
Please house I would like to know if there are buses going to ado ekiti from Lagos Asap and then price for the fare.

Thanks.
where did you finally get direct bus to ekiti?
Re: Is There Bus Going To Ado Ekiti From Mile 2 by ndidibabe(f): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
where did you finally get direct bus to ekiti?
Hustle, buy a car and stop asking for bus stops..
Re: Is There Bus Going To Ado Ekiti From Mile 2 by MERCHANDISER: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2021
ndidibabe:
Hustle, buy a car and stop asking for bus stops..
which hustle make you buy your own,make I key into that?

1 Like

Re: Is There Bus Going To Ado Ekiti From Mile 2 by ndidibabe(f): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
which hustle make you buy your own,make I key into that?
IT
Re: Is There Bus Going To Ado Ekiti From Mile 2 by MERCHANDISER: 11:00am On Aug 14, 2021
ndidibabe:
IT
Mentor me.Make I start dey chop like you.
is there any I.T skill I need to learn first?

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? / Lagos Completes First Electric Train In West Africa / How Much Will It Cost Me To Relocate To Luxembourg Or Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.