Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

#PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) (5112 Views)

North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt / Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again / Ajaokuta Roars To Life After 40 Years Pics...pmb At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by docadams: 2:05pm On May 21, 2018
eaglejay13:

Which road?

Nawao.

It seems you guys get more blood by telling lies.

Don't tell me lies, my in-laws have assured me of a smooth drive from Onitsha to Ngwo, at least.

1 Like

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by HotMata: 2:13pm On May 21, 2018
This is an improvement. The Government are now working. They should be applauded for this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by HotMata: 2:18pm On May 21, 2018
Isnt it better done now than never?

Why now? 2019! [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by gcof(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2018
Good one by the FG...just wondering why they had to wait till one year to election, I pray work doesn’t stop after 2019 election
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by jimrog: 4:01pm On May 21, 2018
farem:
I still cannot understand why a government would like to impress the South East with projects
There people don't fancy project, just curry their blind loyalty and you have them!
Or can someone tell me what their allegiance to PDP has done for them? Nothing!
South South is better off and more strategic.

I think Buhari is a dullard - instead of appointing about five of them into some positions and spread the billions of this project into a better zone.

Exactly what Buhari should have done. He should have just give them igp, coas and many other appointments and concentrate on doing project in other regions after all that's what PDP have bin doing for them all this while..useless ppl..

2 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by aliminco(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2018
We are getting there gradually, to many people it is a lie or a propaganda cos the previous administration has made it look to people as if all these things cant be done, but when all is done they will all see it. Pls continue the good work, dont my the jonathan family.

1 Like

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by Mcphamous(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2018
kudos to PMB
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by abiodunosin(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2018
dignity33:
In sane society if Government start project next to Election is against the law because you cannot use the government money for political gain but here in Nigeria they will celebrate them what a shame? why now that means after election the work will definitely stop.

Try to be optimist,this one cannot stop after the election, the project is very key to the sustainability of South-Easth economy.
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by kenrajmill(m): 4:12pm On May 21, 2018
In Infrastructure, the government is really working, in helping the masses, the government is doing wonderfully, in corruption and recovery of looting fund, the government is trying... The good works continue till 2023.

1 Like

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by Deputy1111(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2018
UzuegbuProsper:
PMB AT WORK. 2ND NIGER BRIDGE ROARS TO LIFE

PIX ONE: A view of the ongoing construction work on 2nd Niger Bridge. INSET:Hon. Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, SAN (right), Director Highways, Construction and Rehabilitation, Engr. Yemi Oguntominiyi (2nd left), Project Manager , Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, Engr. Patrick Harmer(left) and others during the Hon. Minister's inspection tour of the ongoing construction work on 2nd Niger Bridge in Anambra and Delta States on Day Three of his inspection tour of Federal Government Infrastructure Projects in the South East Zone of the country on Thursday 17th, May 2018.

Without any doubt,,dis government is trying....this is a great project that will make movement of people and goods easy....PMB / osinbajo....you are doing well

2 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by fx45(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2018
docadams:
Hello, Hello! We are in 2018 not 2014. C-I-C is PMB not GEJ. I learnt reconstruction of Onitsha to PH Road via Enugu almost finished. Please confirm. Roger!
Onitsha to PortHarcourt Afonjas sef... Travel outside your shitholes you wont
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by kenrajmill(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2018
dignity33:
In sane society if Government start project next to Election is against the law because you cannot use the government money for political gain but here in Nigeria they will celebrate them what a shame? why now that means after election the work will definitely stop.

They did not start the work today, it has started since... And the works continue till it finish...
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by Omotolatolulope(f): 4:15pm On May 21, 2018
God bless the federal government for making judicious effort to resuscitate this project!

2 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by abiodunosin(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2018
dignity33:

You should follow your view with proof, where around the world is it forbidden to start project one year to the general election? in fact, there is no stipulated time for government to start executing project.

2 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by Davidic419: 4:17pm On May 21, 2018
This is another great, gigantic project. kudos to the federal government.

1 Like

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by kenrajmill(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2018
farem:
I still cannot understand why a government would like to impress the South East with projects
There people don't fancy project, just curry their blind loyalty and you have them!

I think Buhari is a dullard - instead of appointing about five of them into some positions and spread the billions of this project into a better zone.

This administration is not trying to impress any state or region but working for the generality of the states... If the govt is doing well for all state, it is okay and it means the govt is not sentimental, bias and nepotistic. Let's continue supporting the good governance. Nigeria shall be great

2 Likes

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by Deputy1111(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2018
HotMata:
Isnt it better done now than never?

Why now? 2019!

Either before or now...the point is that the 2nd Niger bridge has started by the PMB and OSinbajo administration.......I think FG deserve some applaud
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by tallestcash: 4:21pm On May 21, 2018
Buhari administration performed and still performing excellently in infrastructure and so many other areas. The construction of second Niger bridge is a very good development that will boost economy and bring better life to people and their businesses through the means of good road for transportation

1 Like

Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by abiodunosin(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2018
tinsel:

Whether now or not, we need this bridge.

Nice one brother, i don't know why people are being pessimistic, at least, the project will promote movement of goods and services of that area. We like to be politicizing issues in this country.
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by kenrajmill(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2018
gcof:
Good one by the FG...just wondering why they had to wait till one year to election, I pray work doesn’t stop after 2019 election

The work has started since and won't stop till it finish... Let's be optimistic
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by deomelo: 4:29pm On May 21, 2018
farem:

The government is doing the right thing even though many from that region hate and despise him for obvious tribal and bigoted reasons and didn't vote for him in 2015 and still won't vote fore him in 2019, but he's everybody's president and he's doing the right thing.

Deputy1111:

Either before or now...the point is that the 2nd Niger bridge has started by the PMB and OSinbajo administration.......I think FG deserve some applaud

Good and sensible way to look at it.
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by deomelo: 4:32pm On May 21, 2018
dignity33:

This is the fumiest rubbish ever in the history of the internet...

The sane society must be your own village or your room and parlor..
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by Yellowface1220(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2018
@PMB Well done, Good Administration deserve another...
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by gcof(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2018
kenrajmill:

The work has started since and won't stop till it finish... Let's be optimistic
staying positive
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by docadams: 6:12pm On May 21, 2018
fx45:
Onitsha to PortHarcourt Afonjas sef... Travel outside your shitholes you wont

Iti, because I said Enugu-PH road the cells in your brain packed up. Does Onitsha-Enugu expressway not linked with Enugu -PH expressway? Take time off Ngbuka hustling to explore your environment.
Itiboribor
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by denko(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2018
2019 LOADING POLITICIANS ARE NOT SINCERE
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by fx45(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2018
docadams:
Iti, because I said Enugu-PH road the cells in your brain packed up. Does Onitsha-Enugu expressway not linked with Enugu -PH expressway? Take time off Ngbuka hustling to explore your environment.
Itiboribor
You're the biggest iti... Paid zombie. Enugu-PH Expressway isnt same as Onitsha-Enugu Expressway
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by Malawian(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2018
Up till now, one single Pillion never enter water, yet them dey form say dem dey build bridge. Ok nah.
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by kitaatita: 8:09pm On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Any Igbo voter that falls for this will have the ancestors to contend with I tell you... Buhari must be totally rejected in the middle belt and South
There are people who refuse to enter their kitchen just to convince themselves that they are not feeding under PMB administration. Such people are victims.
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2018
dignity33:
In sane society if Government start project next to Election is against the law because you cannot use the government money for political gain

Give ONE EXAMPLE where such a law operates ,,just one please

Define"next to election"
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by johnmartus(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Any Igbo voter that falls for this will have the ancestors to contend with I tell you... Buhari must be totally rejected in the middle belt and South
my friend when will you stop misleading people .
Re: #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures) by Adiola(f): 8:38pm On May 21, 2018
docadams:

Hello, Hello! We are in 2018 not 2014. C-I-C is PMB not GEJ. I learnt reconstruction of Onitsha to PH Road via Enugu almost finished. Please confirm. Roger!
you learnt construction of Enugu did what continuing learning I'm on ground nothing is going there LAGOS IBADAN DIRTY EXPRESS MEDIA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari / Reps Propose Upward Review Of Derivation Fund From 13 To 20 Per Cent / NAPTIP Will Deploy Town Criers To Spread Anti-Human Trafficking Message - DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.