Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again (18681 Views)

APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election / Abdullahi Abbas: Kano Supplementary Election Is “Do Or Die” – APC Chairman / Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by Opinionated: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Kano Politics: As the Lion Roars Again

By Sani Abdulrazak

The great people of Kano state will go to the polls on Saturday 23rd March 2019, to conclude the inconclusive governorship election of 9th March 2019 in some parts of the state, it is with great admiration I have followed and read about the situation report. As expected, the country will be keenly watching and observing as events unfold.

To begin with, Kano being the most populous state, having the second highest number of registered voters in the country and also one of the models of peaceful election is unarguably the heart of Nigerian politics. Considering how enlightened ''Kanawa'' are at voting the candidates of their choice across party lines, any party or individual seeking power at the centre needs Kano as much as human beings need oxygen. With the ''Buhari factor'' now out of place, it is therefore no surprise that the politics of 2023 at the centre has unofficially kicked off in Kano. Political calculations have it that whoever has Kano holds the aces in 2023.

Expectedly, never has the ephemerality of politics been more apparent in the country today than in Kano. The state is pervaded by a miasma of tense and volatile atmosphere arising from bitter rivalry between the two power camps (Kwankwasiyya and Gandujiyya). The ripple effect of this has led to the destruction of lives and properties.

My kind appeal to these ''Power camps'' is to note that the conduct of this re-run election in a peaceful, free and fair manner is a victory for both of them. They will be writing their names in the sands of time by ensuring that their personal ambition or feud as the case may be is not worth the blood of a single ''Bakano''. Let the atmosphere be conducive enough for people to exercise their franchise. The security agencies should ensure and protect the safety of voters.

I therefore urge the good people of Kano to not only come out and vote, but to ensure that those votes count. It is indeed an act of bravery synonymous to ''Kanawa'' to come out against any form of threat, intimidation and/or violence to cast their vote. It is reason we are moving forward because value always honors who reward it.

There will always be people who believe Kano politics is to Nigerian politics what Roger Federer is to tennis. There will also always be people who will debate that, but the fact still remains that Kano is the lion and will roar again come Saturday.

Kano Election: As the Lion Roars Again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by Excelboi(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
Abba and Kwankwaso looking at APC zombies like grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
undecided

INEC may declare tomorrowday election inconclusive if only one person fail to come out and vote.

Inconclusive National Electoral Corruption.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by zanebaddo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
this country has failed me

5 Likes

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by diego101(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lol
Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by slawomir: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
Okay
Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by Ttipsy(f): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
like for PDP share for Daura

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by zicoraads: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
Abba gida gida! cool

14 Likes

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by rexwalters: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:
undecided

INEC may declare tomorrowday election inconclusive if only one person fail to come out and vote.

Inconclusive National Electoral Corruption.
Who you dey laugh,INEC na your people or are you from Niger Republic?
Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by sharisto(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
Let Me see ur likes for PDP and share for APC

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by afoltundeseen(f): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
PDP is winning tomorrow again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by rexwalters: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
sharisto:
Let Me see ur likes for PDP and share for APC
Zombie peeps have come again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by lenghtinny(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
Expect abracadabra tomorrow
Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by rexwalters: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
afoltundeseen:
PDP is winning tomorrow again
I hope the victory adds value to your life?,if not you better go to the business & investment section of Nairaland to hustle,unless you happen to be one of the red hat wearing haboki's in Kano?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by allisso: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
Well Gandollar can go to hell Kano people know who they are voting
Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by magicminister: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Why was Kano declared inconclusive? There wasn’t any violence so what happened?
Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by rexwalters: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
allisso:
Well Gandollar can go to hell Kano people know who they are voting

What do you know about Kano?leave Kano state and their people alone,don't let your personal hatred for President Buhari cloud your oblongata,Kwakwanso's camp or whoever wins in Kano state will be forever loyal to the grand custodian General Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by MrBONE2(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Excelboi:
grin

No that was a mistakegrin

Gandollar rules grin

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by teebaxy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Tomorrow election will be inconclusive plus
Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by rexwalters: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
zanebaddo:
this country has failed me
Words of a Failure,what have you done to help yourself or Country?Lazy Man.
Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by fk001(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
Excelboi:
grin

Are you related to Abba?

You keep on disturbing us with his posts lately
Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by Bari22: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by allisso: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
rexwalters:
What do you know about Kano?leave Kano state and their people alone,don't let your personal hatred for President Buhari cloud your oblongata,Kwakwanso's camp or whoever wins in Kano state will be forever loyal to the grand custodian General Buhari.
Kill yasef i know u are in sifia pain right now

1 Like

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by Daviddson(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
rexwalters:
I hope the victory adds value to your life?,if not you better go to the business & investment section of Nairaland to hustle,unless you happen to be one of the red hat wearing haboki's in Kano?
Why is that harmless comment and opinion of his paining you? It's like some of you worship Buhari and APC as your own God.
ré.xwalters:
You're politically naive to think it's all northerners who are fans of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by Excelboi(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
fk001:

Are you related to Abba?

You keep on disturbing us with his posts lately
I'm not related to him. I just want him in.
Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by zanebaddo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
rexwalters:
Words of a Failure,what have you done to help yourself or Country?Lazy Man.
warrior on a faceless forum...I stopped replying people like you because of one thing, it's a faceless forum, anything can just handle a phone...Dangote can still be on nairaland and you will insult him because no one really knows anyone around here.

Next time go deep..Lazy is cliche

1 Like

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by kaen1317: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
My earnest prayer is that the party of herdsmen should loose.

1 Like

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by kaen1317: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
My earnest prayer is that the party of herdsmen should loose..
Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by castro316: 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
1stladysnazee:
I'm a loan officer with a reputable Microfinance bank, i can facilitate and get your loan approved within the shortest period of time provided, you running a business.

Here is the email to reach me on: loanofficer365@ gmail.com

Note - You only ELIGIBLE for my branch if you staying around the following axis Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Ishaga, Ajuwon and Ojodu.
lady state the name of your company. Loan officer of where?
Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by afoltundeseen(f): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
rexwalters:
please stop it, I'm crying already

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
rexwalters:
Who you dey laugh,INEC na your people or are you from Niger Republic?

Thank you mahn, you brought happiness to me through your question. You made me laugh.
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud / PIB: Saraki Protests As Kachikwu, Adeosun Shun Hearing / Bamidele Salam Kicks Against N37 Billion Budget For NASS Renovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.