Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) (55504 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by purpledove(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2018
How old is Buhari again?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by Toosure70: 3:34pm On May 21, 2018
jerseyboy:
Looking like a trapped gorilla
very sure your papa can not try this unless on suicide mission.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by drchuks1234(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2018
Hahahahaha this una comments made my day funy
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by KingBaba1(m): 3:39pm On May 21, 2018
guardian09:
I thought he was born in March?
Exactly, he is a march born and not may
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by enemachris(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2018
jerseyboy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by johnwell(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
When is Buhari going to his own gym.?

- just relax, very soon he will visit the ancestral gym
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by johnwell(m): 3:46pm On May 21, 2018
purpledove:
How old is Buhari again?

bubu lost his birth certificate along with his credentials
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by 1stladdy(f): 3:46pm On May 21, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Dumb Gorilla!

Who goes to a gym in formal clothes?
why The Harsh Words? If You Can Address An Old Man This Way, I'm Sure You Can Do Same To Your Father. God Help You
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2018
Misplaced priority, Father of all chimpanzee OBJ
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by jolomiurenyi(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2018
jerseyboy:

hahaha, u wicked ooo, na person father ooo....
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by Moorish: 3:59pm On May 21, 2018
Mcanie:
May God forgive all those raining abuses on the old man. in my opinion he is a saint compared to some of our leaders today. and by the way God is the judge of all.
I never understood the hate against OBJ

I need to study more on the man cos even Fela, an idol of mine also hated obj
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by Moorish: 4:00pm On May 21, 2018
johnwell:

- just relax, very soon he will visit the ancestral gym
Won’t we all ?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by purpledove(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2018
johnwell:

bubu lost his birth certificate along with his credentials

Lmao.. Savage
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by SniperSmurf(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2018
jerseyboy:

Loool
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...[quote author=purpledove post=67752543]

Lmao.. .Savage
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by ezy9: 4:42pm On May 21, 2018
Not funny angry
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by gabbie77: 4:45pm On May 21, 2018
Area father
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by AnanseK(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2018
tobtap:
fitter healthier smarter and better than buhari cool cool

Perhaps even more handsome in the eyes of wailer women.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by mukthar2000(m): 5:24pm On May 21, 2018
grin angry more power to send Buhari back to Dhaura in next election, lolZZZ
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2018
Baba niyen! Kara o le sir.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by alen4smith(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2018
jerseyboy:
you are wicked
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by Endtimesmith(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2018
Zumba dance will be more appropriate,Baba.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:01pm On May 21, 2018
lagosmp3:
GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

Even though he is 81-year-old, former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, has shown that he is still capable of flexing his muscles, as he was seen in a gym exercising.

Former President of Nigeria, General Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo (rtd), who recently turned eighty-one (81) on May 5, 2018, has been captured on camera, flexing his muscles and exercising at a gym.

Watch the video clip below;
http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/naija-news/ex-president-obasanjo-showing-off-gym-goes-viral-watch/

Drama king.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by ACE1010: 8:14pm On May 21, 2018
jerseyboy:

O boy see yabbing!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by redsun(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2018
ACE1010:

O boy see yabbing!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gorrila looks too handsome for that muderfucker. That is like a lowly chimp that has been ostracized from his group.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by GLORIOUS98: 8:53pm On May 21, 2018
smiley[i][/i]This is really funny, I wonder why He's doing the training?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by zinaunreal(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2018
You mean this baboon cannot even do himself some courtesy and put on sports wear? Why cant this man just drop dead sef?? The core of Nigerias problem..

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by ehinmowo: 4:13am On May 22, 2018
jerseyboy:

If only you cud look like this trapped gorilla, d world wud hv knw you by nw.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by ACE1010: 8:00am On May 22, 2018
redsun:

Gorrila looks too handsome for that muderfucker. That is like a lowly chimp that has been ostracized from his group.

grin grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:16am On May 22, 2018
mehn you gat no joy for this man ooo small small now
jerseyboy:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo / Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) / These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.