Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

“i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals (3262 Views)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by Darablog(m): 1:05pm On May 21, 2018
“I SLEPT WITH MY BOYFRIEND’S BEST FRIEND, NOW HE WANTS TO MARRY ME” – NIGERIAN WOMAN REVEALS

Relationship adviser and online psychologist, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who slept with the best-friend of her then boyfriend a couple of times.
The distraught lady revealed she was surprised that her ex-boyfriend whom she cheated on with his best-friend returned to her for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage.

The lady revealed that her boyfriend’s pal gave her more time and she accidentally fell for him.
See her story below:
I met this guy sometime in 2016, good chemistry and everything was amazing. Along the line, after months of dating we started a relationship, 3 months into our relationship he became too busy for me always working and 2 min phone conversation and not even making effort to call.
He had this bestfriend very funny guy and he was always going to with my boyfriend so most times when my boyfriend is busy he would give the phone to his best friend to talk to me.

See More Photos:
http://www.darablog.com.ng/2018/05/i-slept-with-my-boyfriends-best-friend.html

Re: “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by Darablog(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2018
Re: “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by Darablog(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2018
ish
Re: “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by Josh64(m): 3:08pm On May 21, 2018
smiley
Re: “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by blogdara: 3:16pm On May 21, 2018
Dara
Re: “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by fabulous986: 3:27pm On May 21, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing cool
Re: “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by IamD18: 3:30pm On May 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by blogdara: 4:12pm On May 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by Darablog(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2018
Abi
Re: “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by Darablog(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
sad
Re: “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by Darablog(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
smiley
Re: “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by RelationshipG: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
smiley
Re: “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by MyGeneration(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
lol.... the boy friend has told your ex something and your ex wants to pay you back in a heart shattering way.

that's why he promised you marriage coz he would give u high hopes, use u and dump u when the marriage plans is at its peak.

this is not a proposal your ex is on a revenge mission
Re: “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by Exponental(m): 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
Just an upgrade. Assistant boyfriend turns Assistant husband.
Re: “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by RelationshipG: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2018
grin
Re: “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals by RelationshipG: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] / Help My Life , Am Confused / My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.