Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

Help!.. My Home Has Been Invaded And Its Affecting Our Intimacy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!.. My Home Has Been Invaded And Its Affecting Our Intimacy! (1275 Views)

Nairaland Have Been Invaded By Anti-Christs (See Thier Monikers) / Let’s Talk About Sex: “his Weight Gain Is Affecting Our Sex Life” See Photo's... / My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!.. My Home Has Been Invaded And Its Affecting Our Intimacy! by z11111: 2:34pm On May 21, 2018
ear Jzhane,

Please advise me. Kindly hide my identity abeg. For over seven months now,my brother in law and his wife and children have been living with me and my husband my my kids in our two bedroom apartment. My husband's elder brother lost his job four years ago and things have not been the same ever since. He is the type of man that didn't allow his wife to work so when he lost his job,it was really tough for them. It got worse and worse until  they couldn't pay their house rent,children's school fees and even to feed became a big problem. They were finally ejected from their house last year.

My husband had to beg me to allow them move in with us. We already have two children. They have three children. So,all of us,five children and four adults living in a two bedroom apartment. its very tough I must confess. We are seriously enduring alot of things. My children and I have no privacy anymore. They get to share everything even my bedroom cos they put some of their stuff in my room as there is not enough space in the house. Because of this issue, my children sometimes sleep with me and my husband in our room cos they have taken over their room. I cant even begin to talk about the ....

...read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/help-my-home-has-been-invaded-and-its-affecting-our-intimacy/
Re: Help!.. My Home Has Been Invaded And Its Affecting Our Intimacy! by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 21, 2018
Finish d story here

2 Likes

Re: Help!.. My Home Has Been Invaded And Its Affecting Our Intimacy! by z11111: 7:46pm On May 21, 2018
Now,this situation can be sorted out quite well. You just need to be very creative. Between you and your husband,you guys can find alternative places to make love apart from your home.

RadicallyBlunt:
Finish d story here
Re: Help!.. My Home Has Been Invaded And Its Affecting Our Intimacy! by Samuelgr8: 10:26pm On May 21, 2018
hmnnn shocked shocked shocked
z11111:
Now,this situation can be sorted out quite well. You just need to be very creative. Between you and your husband,you guys can find alternative places to make love apart from your home.

Re: Help!.. My Home Has Been Invaded And Its Affecting Our Intimacy! by z11111: 11:17pm On May 21, 2018
No one is forcing you to click d link

RadicallyBlunt:
Finish d story here
Re: Help!.. My Home Has Been Invaded And Its Affecting Our Intimacy! by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 21, 2018
z11111:

z11111:

No one is forcing you to click d link

U don't have to quote. If something does not appeal to you, just ignore. You hear?
Re: Help!.. My Home Has Been Invaded And Its Affecting Our Intimacy! by z11111: 11:25pm On May 21, 2018
Same with you too. If it does not appear to you ,no need to quote as well right ? Must you type in the first place ? Must you even reply me ?

RadicallyBlunt:

U don't have to quote. If something does not appeal to you, just ignore. You hear?
Re: Help!.. My Home Has Been Invaded And Its Affecting Our Intimacy! by turpsylegend: 9:55pm On May 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: Help!.. My Home Has Been Invaded And Its Affecting Our Intimacy! by turpsylegend: 4:49pm On May 24, 2018
hmm
Re: Help!.. My Home Has Been Invaded And Its Affecting Our Intimacy! by z11111: 7:40am On May 26, 2018
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Should I Marry Or Just Make Some Ladies Baby Mamas? / So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching For Pot Belly Guys - Owerri Club Manager / How I Became A Lesbian (episode 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.