Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Was Under A Spell, Says Man Who Stabbed Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Under A Spell, Says Man Who Stabbed Girlfriend (475 Views)

Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Under A Spell, Says Man Who Stabbed Girlfriend by Newsbreakers: 4:04pm On May 21, 2018
I WAS UNDER A SPELL, SAYS MAN WHO STABBED GIRLFRIEND
The 24-year-old suspect who allegedly stabbed his girlfriend to death in Ondo State for calling him a ‘lazy youth’, Saliu Ladayo, has blamed the devil for his actions, saying he was under a spell when he killed the 19-year-old Confidence Nwama at Oshinle area of Akure metropolis.
Ladayo said this at the weekend when he paraded by the Ondo State police command, alongside other suspects, which included a three-man gang that beheaded a commercial motorcycle rider, popularly known as Okada rider.
Read more…….https://newsbreakers.ng/i-was-under-a-spell-says-man-who-stabbed-girlfriend/

RESIDENTS SEEK HELP AS GANGS OVER-RUN MUSHIN, ITIRE, SURULERE AREAS
Residents of Ajose, Alfa Nda, Akanro, Dosunmu and Lawanson streets of Mushin, Idi-Araba and some areas in Surulere, living under the terror of street gangs and robbers, have sent a Save Our Soul (SOS) plea to the Lagos State police command and the state government over the dreadful activities of the rampaging armed gangs in the area.
It’s like nothing they can describe in real life; yet it is happening before their eyes, as youths in their numbers invade streets in broad-daylight, breaking shops, smashing doors, shattering show-glasses and looting wares with aplomb. The mob destroys everything in sight, including car screens, without any form of provocation.
Read more…….https://newsbreakers.ng/residents-seek-help-as-gangs-over-run-mushin-itire-surulere-areas/

FIVE MEN ALLEGEDLY RAPE, VIDEOTAPE TEENAGERS IN ONDO
Five persons have been arrested by men of the Ondo State Police Command for allegedly raping two female teenagers in the Odoside area of Ondo town, Ondo State.
The state police command spokesperson, Mr. Femi Joseph, who confirmed the development to our correspondent on Sunday, alleged that the suspects tortured and raped the victims after which they allegedly recorded the scene in a video which they posted on the Internet.
The police identified the suspects as Bode Akinsiku, Olabanji Femi, Abiodun Ayodele, Fadairo Wahab and Adedayo Adebayo.
Read more…….https://newsbreakers.ng/five-men-allegedly-rape-videotape-teenagers-in-ondo/

LASTMA, 7UP OFFICIALS CLASH AS AMBODE IS STUCK IN TRAFFIC
Chaos broke out on Saturday at the 7UP end of the Mobolaji Johnson Avenue in Alausa, Ikeja, as officials of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) reportedly clashed with some workers of the Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc.
PUNCH Metro learnt that in the fight, two LASTMA officials were injured and taken in an ambulance to a hospital.
Three workers of the bottling company were also reportedly arrested.
Read more……https://newsbreakers.ng/lastma-7up-officials-clash-as-ambode-is-stuck-in-traffic/

N200M PROPERTY LOST IN KATSINA RAINSTORM – SEMA
The Katsina State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) has said N200m worth of property was damaged in the Thursday rainstorm which also claimed no fewer than six lives in the state.
SEMA Executive Secretary, Dr Aminu Waziri, stated this on Sunday in Katsina.
He listed areas that were affected to include Kukah Gashua, Modoji, Shinkafi, Ambassador, the army and air force barracks, Makera and Kambarawa.
Read more…….https://newsbreakers.ng/n200m-property-lost-in-katsina-rainstorm-sema/
Re: I Was Under A Spell, Says Man Who Stabbed Girlfriend by SniperSmurf(m): 4:12pm On May 21, 2018
Buhari, see what you caused.
Re: I Was Under A Spell, Says Man Who Stabbed Girlfriend by TadM: 4:40pm On May 21, 2018
caught with two other guys who had before behaded an okada man , making them a gang of 3 and the guy is yoruba and the girl is ibo and it happened in a yoruba land dating from the year 1990 to 2018, i just confuse when he said "it was the devil" nor mind oga'omon aka Tad, but still i talk.
Re: I Was Under A Spell, Says Man Who Stabbed Girlfriend by TadM: 5:21pm On May 21, 2018
SniperSmurf:
Buhari, see what you caused.
you ehn.

(1) (Reply)

OPC Blows Hot, Warns SARS To Stop Harassing Citizens / EFCC Declares Man Wanted Over $400k Fraud / Lady Goes Missing After Going Out To Purchase Recharge Card (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.