Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed (30754 Views)

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by ayazor: 4:14pm On May 21, 2018
The embattled senator who was granted bail last week, shared the open letter to Nigerians on his Facebook page this afternoon. Read below

“Someone once said, that, rock bottom is good solid ground and a dead-end street is just a place to turn around. In the last few weeks, I have been taken to the good solid ground at the rock bottom and they couldn’t go further. I have been brought to the dead-end street but with you standing by my side, I have turned around and bounced back to the chagrin of those who sought to seal my lips from speaking out against tyranny, politics of oppression and blackmail. They, unleashed an endless barrage of physical, psychological, metaphysical and emotional torture and assault on me, but, through the power of the Most High, and you the good people of Nigeria, we have once again, seen the triumph of truth over lies and good over evil.

http://www.vondanews.com/dino-melaye-shares-photo-from-his-hospital-bed-thanks-nigerians-for-standing-by-him/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2018
get well soon

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by softwerk(f): 4:33pm On May 21, 2018
I just pity this randy Senator.......and the next unlucky girl he will capture after this long ordeal...... grin

Bow leg will be her portion! cry

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Dasini: 4:35pm On May 21, 2018
who is standing by this charlatan

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Yewandequeen(f): 9:15pm On May 21, 2018
I thought the equipment above his head is meant to display his heart beat how come its showed image like ATM under maintenance.
Oxygen tank connected to him but no oxygen mask to cover is nose and mouth undecidedor was the oxygen passed through his anus? ... Yeye

#Liedinomohammed

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by delzbaba(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2018
Dramatic drama

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:23am On May 22, 2018
The foolish man thinks he can fool everybody.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by yarimo(m): 1:56am On May 22, 2018
Foolish criminal thinking nigerians are like him. undecided embarassed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by progress69: 2:27am On May 22, 2018
You dont need to be a doctor to know this was staged for for camera.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Nobody: 3:09am On May 22, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
get well soon
Get well from what exactly?

Come Dino, get up from that bed and stop deceiving yourself. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by JusticeSeeker: 7:43am On May 22, 2018
How can I support evil? This man's wealth and everything is questionable including his degrees. Considering the antecedents of politicians in this country, I've every reason to believe that this man is guilty as charged.

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by damoskiy(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I thought the equipment above his head is meant to display his heart beat how come its showed image like ATM under maintenance.
Oxygen tank connected to him but no oxygen mask to cover is nose and mouth undecidedor was the oxygen passed through his anus? ... Yeye

#Liedinomohammed

He was talking... Look at his mouth. Oxygen mask can be connected but not put in his nose. He could have asked that they remove it.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Yewandequeen(f): 7:56am On May 22, 2018
damoskiy:

He was talking... Look at his mouth. Oxygen mask can be connected but not put in his nose. He could have asked that they remove it.

He is sha a liar angry

19 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:31am On May 22, 2018
so they now connect oxygen in the body

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by kokoA(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2018
Dis man and Olisa, I no sabi who sabi act pass sef.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Omeokachie: 8:43am On May 22, 2018
Yeye boy.

We warned you when you were dinning with those demons and agents of Satan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by damoskiy(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:

He is sha a liar angry

I can't say... What liar did he tell ?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Yewandequeen(f): 9:01am On May 22, 2018
damoskiy:

The fact that nothing is wrong with him. It's all stunt.

If u know you knw

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Nobody: 9:01am On May 22, 2018
Drama king...

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Teeboi56: 9:01am On May 22, 2018
Who he help

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On May 22, 2018
COWARD CHICKEN!

Actor of the Year!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by kokakola: 9:02am On May 22, 2018
There's always a way to catch your enemies....
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2018
yarimo:
Foolish criminal thinking nigerians are like him. undecided embarassed
...Nigerians...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:03am On May 22, 2018
See as Buhari dey treat una anyhow undecided cause he knows you guys are not professionals in handling the laws guiding the affairs of this country undecided

He knows that an average Senate is after Ghana must Go! Especially this 8th assembly!

If not that Buhari is not different from you guys, I would have applauded him!

Cause let's face facts, what meaningful and positive laws have you guys made since your ressumption undecided

You are ALL there packing national wealth to yourself without caring for the masses undecided

I saw the cars owned by only you DINO and I know that others might even have more than you undecided

You are ALL the same and you all deserve yourselves

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by maestroferddi: 9:03am On May 22, 2018
They are only making Dino more popular.

Tyranny, impunity, arbitrariness and desperation cannot stop the inevitable...

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by yazach: 9:04am On May 22, 2018
damoskiy:

I can't just imaging some mumu never do having pity or support for Nigerian Senators when they are being dealt with.

ONLY IN NIGERIA: THE OPPRESSED WILL BE DEFENDING THE OPPRESSOR

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by dan9ice(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2018
See as the gas body old... Which kinda hospital be that self

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2018
yazach:

I can't just imaging some mumu never do having pity or support for Nigerian Senators when they are being dealt with.

ONLY IN NIGERIA: THE OPPRESSED WILL BE DEFENDING THE OPPRESSOR
...imagine...

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On May 22, 2018
softwerk:
I just pity this randy Senator.......and the next unlucky girl he will capture after this long ordeal...... grin

Bow leg will be her portion! cry
Soft work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock / Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.