Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed (30778 Views)

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Sunmolar(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2018
Jigba:
Drama king...
Did you ever miss any chance on meeting Dino personally? Always on his trail, but why?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by alfredilly: 12:00pm On May 22, 2018
Who is standing by you?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by buhariguy(m): 12:00pm On May 22, 2018
maestroferddi:
At least he is more popular than your miserable life spent supporting cluelessness and mediocrity...
did you know idiotic pig Evans is more popular than pig dino and pig saraki?

Did you also know that terrorist shekau is more popular than your late terrorist nnamdi KANU?

Every jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are popular than me.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by piagetskinner(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I thought the equipment above his head is meant to display his heart beat how come its showed image like ATM under maintenance.
Oxygen tank connected to him but no oxygen mask to cover is nose and mouth undecidedor was the oxygen passed through his anus? ... Yeye

#Liedinomohammed

hahah..see as you finished dino..

these guys keep lying to us all the time..its like politician's have sold their souls to the devil
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 22, 2018
Sunmolar:

Did you ever miss any chance on meeting Dino personally? Always on his trail, but why?

Why should I meet him?

Is he not a drama king? or are you among those who believe he's really sick undecided..

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by maestroferddi: 12:36pm On May 22, 2018
buhariguy:
did you know idiotic pig Evans is more popular than pig dino and pig saraki?

Did you also know that terrorist shekau is more popular than your late terrorist nnamdi KANU?

Every jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are popular than me.
At least you will not contest that Shekau and Boko Haram are your freedom fighters...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by maestroferddi: 12:41pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=Jigba post=67775920]

Why should I meet him?

Is he not a drama king? or are you among those who believe he's really sick undecided..[/quotel]

He is a drama king because he didn't allow the plan of bloodthirsty supporters of evil like you to prevail, abi?

Learn to use your head when you are applauding tyranny and impunity because the proverbial stone you are throwing into a busy market place might end up falling on those very dear to you...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by buhariguy(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2018
maestroferddi:
At least you will not contest that Shekau and Boko Haram are your freedom fighters...
is shekau not the new the supreme leader of the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra?

Always hailing and celebrating shekau anytime boko haram hit soft target.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by maestroferddi: 12:44pm On May 22, 2018
buhariguy:
is shekau not the new the supreme leader of the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra?

Always hailing and celebrating shekau lanytime boko haram hit soft target.
You have refused to quit ingesting substances...

Keep hallucinating...It is in you....
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by IVORY2009(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2018
softwerk:
I just pity this randy Senator.......and the next unlucky girl he will capture after this long ordeal...... grin

Bow leg will be her portion! cry

Bros, when dey use women picture for profile, abeg remove that profile pix na be u get am bros shocked shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Yewandequeen(f): 1:00pm On May 22, 2018
piagetskinner:

hahah..see as you finished dino..

these guys keep lying to us all the time..its like politician's have sold their souls to the devil
big time
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=maestroferddi post=67776630][/quote]

Na them grin...

He's still a drama king to me!. Not gonna argue with you. You people who support him see him as a saint, I don't!.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by maestroferddi: 1:41pm On May 22, 2018
Jigba:

Na them grin...

He's still a drama king to me!. Not gonna argue with you. You people who support him see him as a saint, I don't!.
Sure you dont have nada to argue about...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by eniorisha(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2018
softwerk:
I just pity this randy Senator.......and the next unlucky girl he will capture after this long ordeal...... grin

Your sitting posture indicates u may be one of d un-lucky victims of his that he's captured at one point or d other.

Kuku remove yah hands or u kindly go inside & cover up!
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by shabak: 2:26pm On May 22, 2018
Oga Dinor how market. you better remains there or else if that boy called Bello catch you. you go smell your yansh
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Tomoyayi(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2018
softwerk:

He can capture you nah tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Sunmolar(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2018
Jigba:

Why should I meet him?

Is he not a drama king? or are you among those who believe he's really sick undecided..
well said jigba
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:11pm On May 22, 2018
Dino oxygen for bed rest again?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by EDUECO(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2018
Jigba:

Na them grin...

Please,I need your help in translating[Type und Ausführung(-Nr)] in German to English.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 23, 2018
EDUECO:
Please,I need your help in translating[Type und Ausführung(-Nr)] in German to English.

Lol not to be rude but there's Google translate. Anyway it means execution or implementation cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills / Senators Urhoghide & Akinyelure Dump PDP / Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.