Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ (26633 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Disses Keyamo Again / Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu / Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by drealzum(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2018
is this not the man who said he was ready to say the truth and die?
Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by magzey: 6:17pm On May 21, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Every sensible Nigerians now agree Buhari is a monumental disaster

Only indomie brain zombies think otheriwse
POINT OF CORRECTION '"Ëvery sensible Nigerian WAILERS""

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by konfused: 6:18pm On May 21, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
This is never a prosecution but persecution

Anyway

fellow nairalanders
Pls I need any material regarding this topic

An examination of the effect of abandoned property on residential neighborhoods

Brother, I will love to read your write up on this topic when you are done if you will oblige me. Sounds very interesting.
Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by Mandesz(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2018
Baawaa:
Dino Melaye,you can't escape in as much you are a criminal,
free sense everywhere but u refused to take one. I weep for ur family

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by CSTR1003: 6:47pm On May 21, 2018
I don't like buhari one bit.
But I won't be stupid enough to support Dino.

They are the same.
Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by GuntersChain(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2018
From timi frank and dino, their eyes don dey open.
Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by Festy2018: 7:21pm On May 21, 2018
what wrong has he done that they will prosecute him?
Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by ojonugwap(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Every sensible Nigerians now agree Buhari is a monumental disaster

Only indomie brain zombies think otheriwse

Like you with vegetable brain whose only support evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by AntiWailer: 8:03pm On May 21, 2018
affable4:
When the 'state' fights them, they call on the masses to fight with them. But when they are with the 'state', they display their ill-gotten wealth for the masses.

Dino, carry your cross.
thank you jare.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 21, 2018
Must be brag? Can't he quietly fight his battles?
Anyway, is he not a Nigerian politician again.
Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by uuzba(m): 8:20pm On May 21, 2018
Alphasoar:
angry
First of, who is Baal? Secondly, . . .

Baal is the name of a false god. It can be devil or any other being that is not Almighty God
-
It can be a man made thing, like luxury, gold, iPhone, internet browsing,... Something that occupies your mind, your time. You are always thinking about this thing instead of God Almighty.
But is usually something that takes away ALL your worship due to Almighty God.
-
When God says, Come and worship me. You will be doing kpasko.
But when Baal says, Answer me NOW. You will run and answer it FAST-FAST.

That is Baal.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by uuzba(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by uuzba(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2018
drealzum:
is this not the man who said he was ready to say the truth and die?

Na these cars dey hold am back. He no wan lose the wealth.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by Alphasoar(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2018
uuzba:

Baal is the name of a false god. It can be devil or any other being that is not Almighty God
-
It can be a man made thing, like luxury, gold, iPhone, internet browsing,... Something that occupies your mind, your time. You are always thinking about this thing instead of God Almighty.
-

That is Baal.
Yea I get, but am talking about the context for which Bros Dino used it...
Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by Buffalowings3(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2018
Unbowed abi uncowed
And he went to havard grin grin

Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by SirBunky85(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2018
Metuh:

Mandela, Fela, Obasanjo were all jailed too.

Did they allow such experience shut them down

Your guess is as good as mine.
all dose u mentioned were brave enuf to face dia ordeals but yr messiah-dino was a real coward in when it was time to walk his talk,he pretended to be dead
Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by omolajaone: 8:48pm On May 21, 2018
Guys advice dino to stop taking drugs
Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by s3tt1ngz003: 8:49pm On May 21, 2018
konfused:

Brother, I will love to read your write up on this topic when you are done if you will oblige me. Sounds very interesting.

No yawa
Me self still dey gather material
Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by Smarkie: 9:05pm On May 21, 2018
if u don't have any skeleton in your cupboard, continue to speak against evil
Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by israelmao(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2018
igbodefender:
This Dino has a way with words. I Remain Unbowed just sounds like a phrase from a track of gangster rap.

I will be checking Youtube to see if I will see the video. You know Dino M has musical talent. True if Dino wasn't a senator, he could give Naija rappers a run for their money with his swaggz and no shitz attitude.

Ehen, before I forget: Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023

It is saleable to the gullible and those who against all realities and truth on ground still believe in untruth.
Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by chioma134: 9:48pm On May 21, 2018
uuzba:

-
-

That is Baal.
A thousand likes.
Re: Dino Melaye Disses The ‘state,’ Says ‘I Remain Unbowed’ by rikithor(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2018
Does this not reads like FFK‘s usuals style of narratives,motioned filled,suspense,horror ,intrigues,threats,a brave soul against an army of tyrants (though he may not be completely innocent )

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 / Service Chiefs Arrive Senate For Their Screening Today / Military Killed Innocent Women And Children - NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.