Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 (26640 Views)

Gov. Godwin Obaseki Explains Why He Fell Out With Deputy Governor Phillip Shaibu / Fathers Day: Phillip Shaibu Leads Altar Boys During Celebration / Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by nairavsdollars(f): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, former National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) Friday said Deputy Governor of Edo state, Rt. Hon Phillip Shaibu will crawl back to him for forgiveness after the September 19 governorship election in Edo state.

Shaibu had said as a child of Oshiomhole, he is ashamed of his recent actions which he attributed to old age. He also promised to take the former Edo governor for medical checkup.

But in a statement, Oshiomhole through his media aide, Victor Oshioke said no responsible child will insult his father in public like Shaibu has been doing.

“Phillip Shaibu is suffering from arrested mental development. Comrade Adams Oshiomhole took him off the streets as a frustrated boy without appreciable abilities, upgraded him to a status of an adopted son, gave him opportunities beyond his educational and mental capacities”.

“Perhaps, the only thing Oshiomhole failed to do was add some megabytes of sense in Philip’s retarded brain, and the consequences is what we all witness today. Because of his low mentality, this is how best the hobbledehoy knows to pay back his benefactor”.

“Old age is a privilege granted to those who God have found worthy of His grace. Interestingly, a healthy old age with sound mind and body like the one being enjoyed by Comrade Adams Oshiomhole cannot be gifted by God to insolent ingrates like Philip Shaibu. He should in his quiet moment pray that he attains Adams Oshiomhole’s age, let alone with a sound mind anybody”.

“An intelligent young man with a sound mind and good sense of judgement will never insult someone who once called him son and gave him opportunities that his biological father could not give him”.

“I know that after September 19, 2020, when Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu would have defeated Godwin Obaseki in the governorship election, Philip Shaibu will come crawling and begging Comrade Adams Oshiomhole for forgiveness. Until then, let’s watch him run his mouth beyond the capabilities of his brain”.

https://www.independent.ng/edo-2020-shaibu-will-crawl-back-to-me-for-forgiveness-after-election-oshiomhole/

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by samincredible44(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2020
well done Mr jagaban of edo

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by Luckydubby7(m): 6:50am On Jul 31, 2020
My dislike for this man has no boundary.
My dislike for him has nothing to do with political party he belong.
He talk too much. He talk without control.

148 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by Trumpcard05: 6:51am On Jul 31, 2020
See this charlatan sacked former national chairman of APC talking. Nobody will crawl back to you. You are a relic of the past trying to get relevance by all means. The people have since moved on.

We Edo sons and daughters cannot be deceived by the gimmicks of Oshiomole and we are not ready to vote in a thief as u called him who u also said cannot be trusted with the state resources.

Obaseki & Philip shaibu 4+4 togba my men!

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by Maxymilliano(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2020
“Phillip Shaibu is suffering from arrested mental development.

Lol ... Like father like son

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by yinkus6750(m): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2020
Politics is terrible in Naija.
See how a sitting deputy governor is talking like a tour, all cos of power and position
No dignity in personalty.
Anyway, everyone's eyes will clear after the election.
But if Iyamu truly wins, shameless politicians, Oshos statement will come to pass.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by Karlifate: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2020
Governor Nasir El-rufai was right afterall.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by Niaja4real(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2020
Crawl or kneel na same action na! both na knee work.
You kneeled, im go crawl (future imperfect tense) e fit no happen after all, so calm down, I say calm down@oshiohmole shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by JessetariahMD(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2020
Lemme stray away from the topic
Good morning y'all
Trying to get RSUST post utme form(The sale ends today)
And i dont have the complete money
Please if anybody could assist I'll appreciate
But if i don't have it I'll still wait for next year
Just dont want to go through the stress of writing jamb again
Please
Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by complexBoss12: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2020
why all dis noise

we all kn d result is written alrdy, except if Buhari didn't approve or has a score to settle dats wen PDP wins...

So let us rest alrdy

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by Sensitivity: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2020
You need to calm down, Oshiomhole grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by Gabe427: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2020
This is the first time I'm hearing politicians speak the truth.

Both Philip and Oshiomole are both right

They are both mentally unstable and need help

Party politics without ideology (same thieves different masks)

12 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by WandaNara: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2020
Lol, Shaibu dey give the sick man as e dey hot.

They're all yam eaters btw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by DenreleDave(m): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2020
Edo na Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by Slippy: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2020
Nigeria is a joke sad

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by seguno2: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2020
samincredible44:

The ugly tin godfather of liver less Edo people

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by majamajic(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2020
samincredible44:

Edo is not lagos

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by specialbobby(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2020
But if i be shuaibu i no go ever come to beg again even if loose the election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by Topmaike007(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2020
In as much Philip is well supported by IPOB youth, he will loose the election and crawl back to his benefactor(Oshiomhole)..

Since the time of immemorial any party IPOB yoot support outside there shores always fail and fall.

Before you quote me just know I am MASSOB and we Massob don't constitute Nuisances.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by Hades2016(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2020
Useless animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by flyingpig: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Lol ... Like father like son
jeez they've been very old friends. Bro don't be deceived, after the election they will reconcile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by yesloaded: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by seguno2: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Slippy:
Nigeria is a joke sad

What are we Nigerians?
Jokers

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by Tkester: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Oshiomhole will never learn. The same boastful thing that cost him his party chairmanship. He's no going on Steroids, soon him eye go clear.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by tesppidd: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2020
No one that is commenting on this front page can tolerate 10 percent of what Shaibu has done to Oshiomole.
No one.
Hypocrisy is very easy to display on the internet.

If you know the true history of Shaibu and Oshiomole you would smack Shaibu on the mouth upon seeing him anywhere irrespective of your political affiliation.

This is beyond politics.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by Topmaike007(m): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2020
specialbobby:
But if i be shuaibu i no go ever come to beg again even if loose the election
he will beg later no be politicians again, if they tell you say Ize iyamu will go back to APC you go believe?

Nigeria politicians no get shame

14 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 by sylve11: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Lol @ some comments.

Politics na one kind yeye thing for this country. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Accusing Govs Of Silence Over Insecurity, ASUU Strike Not Fair: El Rufai / President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) / Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.