Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Women Don't Care About Morality It Only Revolves Around Her Good Sexual Strategy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Care About Morality It Only Revolves Around Her Good Sexual Strategy (345 Views)

Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat / Why Do Some Family Members Act Like They Don't Care / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Don't Care About Morality It Only Revolves Around Her Good Sexual Strategy by fraspree(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2018
Let me be clear. I’m not arguing that women don’t have moral standards. Of course they do. Even sociopaths have a moral framework, though it is devoid of sympathy and concern for others if it doesn’t also benefit them.
The most basic definition of normative morality is “what a person ought to do.”
The operative word here is “ought.”

For many people, their “ought to do X” revolves around duty. This is called duty ethics, for obvious reasons. “My family, my tribe, or my culture demands that I do X, thus X is my duty.” Of course, at some level they have to accept this duty, but this is meta-ethics, and a digression.
Others argue that we should be utilitarian, that our actions should benefit the greater happiness of society. This might also be classified as a duty ethic.

For some moral frameworks, morality is absolute. In others, it is relative. In some scenarios, you should act according to “good,” in others, you should act for yourself, even if it means doing something “bad.”

The usual response to this is some pseudo-intellectual form of “Well, who can define good and bad, huh? It might be bad to one person but good to another,” and it’s left there without an actual foray into meta-ethics.

This response, if anything, is an implication of normative moral relativism, which states that “Because we can’t come up with a good definition of good and bad, we should tolerate everyone’s definitions.”

How that works out in practice, you can judge for yourself.
Fortunately, this isn’t an article on normative or applied ethics. It’s an article about descriptive ethics.
I am describing the observed amorality of women. Nothing more, nothing less.
What you do with this information is up to you. Any anger or spite you may cultivate as a result of this article is your responsibility alone. If anything, I respect women for their savagery. They may not be as violent as men, but they can sure inspire violence, socially and physically. If you want to truly become a lover of women, you need to understand and accept the amoral nature of women. Any remnant of false idealism, and you are loving a false ideal of women, not women themselves.
Let us begin.

NATURE VS. NURTURE READ MORE...>>>https://hpluscommunitylink..com.ng/2018/05/women-dont-care-about-morality-female-morality-revolves-around-her-good-sexuality.html

(1) (Reply)

ARE CHRISTIAN LADIES CHEAP AND EASY TO GET AS THE MUSLIM GUYS ALWAYS SAY? / The Power Of Falling In Love (a Must Read) / What Really Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.