Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention (42431 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Bought Tyler Perry’s Private Jet / Fuse ODG Calls Out Nivea Over "Visibly Fairer Skin" Billboard Advert / Too much money: SeyiLaw mark’s daughter’s birthday with billboard advert -Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by joshchisimdi: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Tyler Perry has reacted to actress Racquel Bailey's move of putting up a billboard to get his attention, which worked but "negatively". 

The famous Hollywood producer, who disclosed that this is the third time someone will be putting up such stunt, stated that it puts him and his team on high alert and makes him look at such people sideways. Tyler Perry who reacted to the actress' move of putting up a billboard to get his attention, added that all his auditions are free and people should save their money for a better purpose than such stunts. He wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/06/tyler-perry-reacts-as-actress-puts-up-a-billboard-to-get-his-attention/

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by joshchisimdi: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2019
angry angry angry angry
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2019
Medea

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by KristaPretty(f): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2019
He should at least give her a try. It's not easy to come out bold!

23 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by LuciferMessiah: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:
[s]He should at least give her a try. It's not easy to come out bold![/s]

Typical double standards from feminists whenever a desperate feminist is exposed for selling herself cheaply to a man.

When a guy does it, he should be laughed at & mocked but when a woman does it, she should be encouraged and her request (however unreasonable it may be) must be granted to "make her feel better". smiley

She has been rejected and that's that!
RUBBISH!!!

*spits angry

285 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by wilsonchilboy(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Am so shamed for ladies of nowadays anything for de fame
tufiakwa

14 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by kiddoiLL(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2019
Tyler Perry's latest: A Madea's Family Funeral got me crazy I swear..I had the film on my phone for weeks and I watched it. That hospital scene where Aunt Bam wanted to expose the truth is my favourite scene, where Madea really handle dem well with those sharp slaps. If U're a true fan of Tyler's work and you haven't seen that one, You ain't a fan

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by MiaB(f): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Tyler Perry's latest: A Madea's Family Funeral got me crazy I swear..I had the film on my phone for weeks and I watched it. That hospital scene where Aunt Bam wanted to expose the truth is my favourite scene, where Madea really handle dem well with those sharp slaps. If U're a true fan of Tyler's work and you haven't seen that one, You ain't a fan
Lol the funniest scene was at the funeral when the D popped out of the coffin and everyone ran off

8 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by kiddoiLL(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
MiaB:
Lol the funniest scene was at the funeral when the D popped out of the coffin and everyone ran off
D man xev was just fucking around..He has a degree in Cheateology

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Lincoln275(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hmmm! Ok
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by grandstar(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
She is trying to think out the box. Tyler Perry is urging her to stay inside it grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by BruncleZuma: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by baby124: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
This is very scary psycho and stalker behavior

6 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by thesicilian: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Not trying to be pedantic, but how is it possible to be a true fan and still not a fan at the same time?

26 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Love his movies.

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Karemarealty288(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
Come Naija come see how Okorocha carry billboard dey advertise handshake with Obama... grin that year grin next our Nollywood fake asses will copy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by bayuuso: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ohkay
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Neddstark: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Great response, Mr. Perry. Desperate people seeking for attention to succeed at all costs

2 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
LuciferMessiah:

Typical double standards from feminists whenever a desperate feminist is exposed for selling herself cheaply to a man.

When a guy does it, he should be laughed at & mocked but when a woman does it, she should be encouraged and her request (however unreasonable it may be) must be granted to "make her feel better". smiley

She has been rejected and that's that!
RUBBISH!!!

*spits angry

She hasn't been rejected outright...she was asked to come and audition.

Plus, Mr Perry has seen her act in a stage play before...but as he said...come and audition....and he'll see.

14 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Neddstark: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:

And if at the end, she spoils his movie? In Hollywood, its by skill. This silly move she did is going to bring her career down.

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by SjMbula(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thank God i no kukuma know the Tailor, weda na obioma Tailor abi na wajoku Tailor, does he saw Hausa cloths?
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Codyt(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:
What talk is this
Are you listening to yourself

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose / Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.