Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! (2601 Views)

I Saw A Stark Nakedd Mad Man Today / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / I Met A Handsome Man Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 21, 2018
I was walking on the street last week when a car stopped in front of me ,a man in his early 40s called me ,he asked if I was a student I told him yes, he said i should give him my number which i did.

I was still in shock as to why this man in a beautiful mercedes-benz collected my number until my phone started ringing that evening. when I picked up, he started asking me a lots and lots of questions ranging from where I come from,were i school and other petty stuffs.

I got suspicious when he added me on WhatsApp. From here I got to know he is a singleman, an oil company working and a very generous type.

I got the shocker of my life when he said he likes me and wouldn't mind a relationship.

Look I am straight to the core, I'm not attracted to men, i am not homophpbic either, but I am very broke at the moment and I won't allow this opportunity pass me by.

We met today.I need to chop alot of his money.I want to know how I can do it without having to sleep with him?

2 Likes

Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 21, 2018
I just finished the date with him at a restaurant, he's shocked I decided to go out with him. I ordered for rice and chicken and ice cream. The first time i am eating fried rice and chicken laps in my life. I'm beginning to Love this grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 21, 2018
He gave me 3k for recharge card. Wow! Life Begins today.

At least no be only girls go dey chop for naija grin
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Gentle034(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2018
Track T.B Joshua and the rest go be dem-say, dem say
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by SoapQueen(f): 6:24pm On May 21, 2018
Somebody give me that Lil Wayne's Olosho meme. If it were to be a girl, you guys will lash out at her. "Brokeness" kee you dia.

2 Likes

Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 21, 2018
SoapQueen:
Somebody give me that Lil Wayne's Olosho meme. If it were to be a girl, you guys will lash out at her. "Brokeness" kee you dia.
You don't understand what poverty can cause, unless you are in my shoe.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by SoapQueen(f): 6:29pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
You don't understand what poverty can cause, unless you are inmy shoe.

Double standards! Better go and hustle in a legit manner. I don't even want to understand. When some of you guys insult some ladies, do you care if they might be piss poor. Go and carry concrete.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Rosay15(f): 6:30pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I do understand you.. D only tin u can do is to use ur brain cuz dey are very dangerous to deal with so that u won't find itself in wat u don't wanna do.. Gud luck..
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 21, 2018
SoapQueen:
no mind the guy, he is only following your footsteps in Oshoism
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 21, 2018
Tell him you're shy and a virgin, in the ass grin grin

This will buy you 3 months of chopping grin

8 Likes

Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Rosay15(f): 6:31pm On May 21, 2018
SoapQueen:

Double standards! Better go and hustle in a legit manner. I don't even want to understand. When some of you guys insult some ladies, do you care if they might be piss poor. Go and carry concrete.
ha ha .. Dat is too harsh
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 21, 2018
SoapQueen:

stop advising him my sister, when den tear his yansh his eyes go clear....alatenuje

1 Like

Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by SoapQueen(f): 6:33pm On May 21, 2018
awwfar:
no mind the guy, he is only following your footsteps in Oshoism

Stay there and be deceiving yourself.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 21, 2018
LivingFree:

grin honestly he seemed so in love when we met today, smiling and blushing all through.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Lalas247(f): 6:34pm On May 21, 2018
Destroy your rectum or money ... hmmm I can see your dilemma

Well it’s your asshole do as you wish.. we won’t judge you .. grin
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Lalas247(f): 6:35pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
grin honestly he seemed so in love when we met today, smiling and blushing all through.
Awww so sweet , did you stroke his hair and give him a peck at the same time ..
Chai black man blushing ... nothing I no go read for here ...

1 Like

Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Safiaa(f): 6:37pm On May 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

You better secure the bag. Get that moneyyy grin
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Safiaa(f): 6:38pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
so are you thinking of having intercourse with this man? Just asking kiss

1 Like

Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 21, 2018
SoapQueen:

Stay there and be deceiving yourself.
how? so you're not his mentor anymore? keep living in denial
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by 2buffagain(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2018
How is it that you both met him AND finished having dinner with your gay lover at the same time?
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 21, 2018
Safiaa:
Jesu Kristi! see question....
egbo broda alatenuje shey e ma do ara yin ni?
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 21, 2018
Safiaa:
Nope, I want to buy time , I have school fees to pay.grin

Ooops, he's calling now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by LadyMarionette(f): 6:41pm On May 21, 2018
Wear something revealing - figure flattering - so that he knows exactly what he stands to gain if he plays his cards right. Be forthcoming with compliments, so that he knows you're into him. But tell him you're not the type of girl who would drop-trou on the very first date. Especially not with someone who's husband material. tongue
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by 2buffagain(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2018
LivingFree:

Seeee professional advice

1 Like

Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 21, 2018
LadyMarionette:
Wear something revealing - figure flattering - so that he knows exactly what he stands to gain if he plays his cards right. Be forthcoming with compliments, so that he knows you're into him. But tell him you're not the type of girl who would drop-trou on the very first date. Especially not with someone who's husband material. tongue
I am not a girl.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Oritzy: 6:42pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
First of all do me a favor and change that your Monicker it doesn't suit you.

Secondly if this you story is true that means you are into the man already that's if your ass right now never dey leek grin as a result of ass bleeping.

My simple Advise is this bruv Never let money push you into doing things you will regret later.

No gay has an happy ending.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Safiaa(f): 6:46pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
Nope, I want to buy time , I have school fees to pay.grin

Ooops, he's calling now cheesy
goodluck.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by LadyMarionette(f): 6:50pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I am not a girl.

No? embarassed.......sorry, must have been the "I" in your sobriquet that threw me off. Boiy; that's a total disguise.

Lol, seriously dude: I KNOW. It's the gay lingo, isn't it? As in....gurrrl?

Good luck on your date.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 21, 2018
2buffagain:
How is it that you both met him AND finished having dinner with your gay lover at the same time?
I met him last week for the first time. I met him again this evening for a date.grin

Gush, I'm beginning to talk like a girl already sad
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 21, 2018
LadyMarionette:

No? embarassed.......sorry, must have been the "I" in your sobriquet that threw me off. Boiy; that's a total disguise.

Lol, seriously dude: I KNOW. It's the gay lingo, isn't it? As in....gurrrl?

Good luck on your date.
yah thanksgrin
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by 2buffagain(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I met him last week for the first time. I met him again this evening for a date.grin

Gush, I'm beginning to talk like a girl already sad

Ok. Better put some lube in your boipussy next time you meet him without giving anything back because gay rape is a thing.

...slut

1 Like

Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by MarieSucre(f): 6:55pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I just finished the date with him at a restaurant, he's shocked I decided to go out with him. I ordered for rice and chicken and ice cream. The first time i am eating fried rice and chicken laps in my life. I'm beginning to Love this grin

Here are a bunch of gay men that are leaders in their country.

Prime Minister Elio Di Rupo (born July 18, 1951) became leader of Belgium in late 2011. Di Rupo has been open about his sexuality since the 1990s, but was single during his prime ministership.

Prime Minister Xavier Bettel (born March 3, 1973) became prime minister of Luxembourg in December of 2013. Interestingly enough, Bettel's deputy prime minister, Etienne Schneider, is also gay.

Prime Minister Leo Varadkar (born January 18, 1979) became prime minister, or Taoiseach , of Ireland in 2017. Varadkar has a boyfriend but is not married.

Mind you their countries have a longer life expectancy, than Nigeria, better healthcare, which means they have a higher chance of living longer than a lot of Nigerians. Better economy, technologically advanced. Peaceful and they don't have insurgents like Boko Haram etc.

I'm just trying to show you that your statement might not be all that correct. Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money Is A Revealer Of Character. / I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.