Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

'Men Are Demons-Lady After Dating a Married Man who Impregnated & Dumped her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Men Are Demons-Lady After Dating a Married Man who Impregnated & Dumped her (703 Views)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Men Are Demons-Lady After Dating a Married Man who Impregnated & Dumped her by CastedBlog: 6:11pm On May 21, 2018
After going through Severe Emotional and Psychological Breakdown an IG user has declared all married men demons, Revealing how she went through hell, Zainab said she dated the Married man out of poverty, even after she realized that he was married, But the worse happened when he got her pregnant and abandoned her, the baby and her family leaving with no choice than N50 daily 'Akamu', According to her at some point she started acting mad as the frustration was way too much to bear, But lessons have been learnt and she's moving on.

The post is quite lengthy but trust me its all worth it.. read below!

[center]I misplaced my piority when I was 21� I was 17 when I lost my dad was preparing to write my SSCE then, am the 1st born will be 28 by next month. My mum was into petty trading and there was no way she could help continue with my education. After my SSCE I tried to further more but all effort to no avail. I gained admission into 3 different institutions different year but could not go due to funds. That how I began a wayward life just to help my little brother and my mum survive�� I did this for some years bfor my mum prayers called me back home.

In 2011 I met a guy, he claimed he was a single father. He asked me out and I answered him that how he started carrying my responsibilities, I enrol into another institution in lagos where I had my OND, nd 1yr left for HND dis guy paid my fee and all. Little did I knw he was a married man. The month I find out he was married I couldn't let go cuz the fear of who will continue paying my sch fee, who will give us feeding at home, who will do this who will do that. So I continue and took fate of being the second wife cuz he said he wanted to marry me. I felt thank God poverty has finished in my life, but guess what I didn't know I just started one tin called original poverty when I got pregnant 4 him he was gud at 1st but just after my pregnancy was 5 months he started showin me who he truly his. He left me all to myself, to the extend that I spent all the money I ever saved from him on buying hospital things, scan, etc. I pass due date with a month and i almost died with the pregnancy but glory to God and my mum she was strong for me. Couldn't pay bal of hospital bills cuz I was totally out of cash dat I even got arrested by the doctor, couldn't feed when I left the hospital, in a day me and my mum will share AKAMU of #50 to drink, after a week of getting home no kerosene in the stove, we bath a 1 week Baby with cold water, feeding became worse for us back to square one. That how I became an online begger, I had no shame of begging for things online, from money to feed, to baby clothes, baby shoe, beg for whole lot online. I couldn't afford to even buy pant for myself. I suffered to de extend that 1k is like 1M to me..

I then start job hunt which I got one with a microfinance bank the pay was 38,000 per month. The salary was not enough but I was struggling to survive since half bread they say is better than non. There was a time my son ran out of food, I borrowed a customer's 9,000 to buy my son's food, diaper and co pending the time I got paid. My people do u know I got arrested slept in cell and was also charged to court for 9,000. Have been physically drained by the court issue , it got to a stage I started acting as if I was already running mad. I thank God today that the case is on settlement at the court, that how I also lost the bank job too another hunting started. Got an invite for another interview when I had accident but am healing by the day. And I give God the glory for all he has done and I know good things re in Stock for me from God.

My dear sister married men re demons, they come as a helper but they are not, I face life time trauma and stil facing it and I know I will be out of it by the grace of God one day.

NB: The phobia I have for married men now ehn no be here[/center][i][/i]

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/men-are-demons-lady-says-after-dating.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'Men Are Demons-Lady After Dating a Married Man who Impregnated & Dumped her by Chizuru01(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2018
Lesson learnt.

Girls Stop long throat. Especially when you sense money

Do you know the kind pain you caused the first wife.

My dear enjoy the marriage jhor
Re: 'Men Are Demons-Lady After Dating a Married Man who Impregnated & Dumped her by adontcare(f): 6:14pm On May 21, 2018
It is well with u sis. What poverty can cause will make Satan weep. But thank God there is hope
Re: 'Men Are Demons-Lady After Dating a Married Man who Impregnated & Dumped her by biacan(f): 6:15pm On May 21, 2018
Girl no condition is permanent we all have been there..... Thank GOD for your life smiley
Re: 'Men Are Demons-Lady After Dating a Married Man who Impregnated & Dumped her by MrCork: 6:17pm On May 21, 2018
CastedBlog:
I misplaced my piority when I was 21� I was 17 when I lost my dad was preparing to write my SSCE then, am the 1st born will be 28 by next month. My mum was into petty trading and there was no way she could help continue with my education. After my SSCE I tried to further more but all effort to no avail. I gained admission into 3 different institutions different year but could not go due to funds. That how I began a wayward life just to help my little brother and my mum survive�� I did this for some years bfor my mum prayers called me back home.

In 2011 I met a guy, he claimed he was a single father. He asked me out and I answered him that how he started carrying my responsibilities, I enrol into another institution in lagos where I had my OND, nd 1yr left for HND dis guy paid my fee and all. Little did I knw he was a married man. The month I find out he was married I couldn't let go cuz the fear of who will continue paying my sch fee, who will give us feeding at home, who will do this who will do that. So I continue and took fate of being the second wife cuz he said he wanted to marry me. I felt thank God poverty has finished in my life, but guess what I didn't know I just started one tin called original poverty when I got pregnant 4 him he was gud at 1st but just after my pregnancy was 5 months he started showin me who he truly his. He left me all to myself, to the extend that I spent all the money I ever saved from him on buying hospital things, scan, etc. I pass due date with a month and i almost died with the pregnancy but glory to God and my mum she was strong for me. Couldn't pay bal of hospital bills cuz I was totally out of cash dat I even got arrested by the doctor, couldn't feed when I left the hospital, in a day me and my mum will share AKAMU of #50 to drink, after a week of getting home no kerosene in the stove, we bath a 1 week Baby with cold water, feeding became worse for us back to square one. That how I became an online begger, I had no shame of begging for things online, from money to feed, to baby clothes, baby shoe, beg for whole lot online. I couldn't afford to even buy pant for myself. I suffered to de extend that 1k is like 1M to me..

I then start job hunt which I got one with a microfinance bank the pay was 38,000 per month. The salary was not enough but I was struggling to survive since half bread they say is better than non. There was a time my son ran out of food, I borrowed a customer's 9,000 to buy my son's food, diaper and co pending the time I got paid. My people do u know I got arrested slept in cell and was also charged to court for 9,000. Have been physically drained by the court issue , it got to a stage I started acting as if I was already running mad. I thank God today that the case is on settlement at the court, that how I also lost the bank job too another hunting started. Got an invite for another interview when I had accident but am healing by the day. And I give God the glory for all he has done and I know good things re in Stock for me from God.

My dear sister married men re demons, they come as a helper but they are not, I face life time trauma and stil facing it and I know I will be out of it by the grace of God one day.

NB: The phobia I have for married men now ehn no be here

angry
Re: 'Men Are Demons-Lady After Dating a Married Man who Impregnated & Dumped her by MrCork: 6:20pm On May 21, 2018
CastedBlog:
I misplaced my piority when I was 21� I was 17 when I lost my dad was preparing to write my SSCE then, am the 1st born will be 28 by next month. My mum was into petty trading and there was no way she could help continue with my education. After my SSCE I tried to further more but all effort to no avail. I gained admission into 3 different institutions different year but could not go due to funds. That how I began a wayward life just to help my little brother and my mum survive�� I did this for some years bfor my mum prayers called me back home.

NB: The phobia I have for married men now ehn no be here

..we r confuse...
...but why did u allow him to pour inside?
angry

1 Like

Re: 'Men Are Demons-Lady After Dating a Married Man who Impregnated & Dumped her by pocohantas(f): 6:22pm On May 21, 2018
The month I find out he was married I couldn't let go cuz the fear of who will continue paying my sch fee, who will give us feeding at home, who will do this who will do that. So I continue and took fate of being the second wife cuz he said he wanted to marry me. I felt thank God poverty has finished in my life,

They were both insincere if you ask me. He lied about his marital status, she was trying to use him for poverty alleviation...

The moment she found out he was married, she should have resigned but nah, she decided to break the first rule of being a successful/humane sidechick; Never try to dethrone Madam.

I'm sorry, I have no sympathy for her. Maybe for the child, but not her. He who comes into equity, must come with clean hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Men Are Demons-Lady After Dating a Married Man who Impregnated & Dumped her by Gentle034(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2018
After all this super story where matter end put be say, ur pride price don come down, now N'a second hand value u be, (tokunbo), jux like the price of a new mrecediz Glk is different from a fairly use N'a so ur pekus don be now! I wish it a holy rest from fuckkery
Re: 'Men Are Demons-Lady After Dating a Married Man who Impregnated & Dumped her by chiommy123(f): 7:21pm On May 21, 2018
I wish others will learn from your story.
Re: 'Men Are Demons-Lady After Dating a Married Man who Impregnated & Dumped her by CastedBlog: 9:53am On May 22, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: 'Men Are Demons-Lady After Dating a Married Man who Impregnated & Dumped her by donstan18: 10:11am On May 22, 2018
And you think coming to social media to seek for sympathy will change the fact that you are a husband snatcher and home breaker

All i see is a wicked and lazy woman who found out that her boyfriend is married, out of laziness, poverty and entitle mentality she continued dating him without minding how pained and hurt her wife would feel, she even attempted to trap the man with pregnancy in other to find her way into a peaceful family.

A woman who got disappointed and dumped after the man's wife called onto God to fight her battle for her, when you are serving a living God, your enemies will find it difficult to have their evil intended way. Only a fool will think a man will leave his wife for a side chick who is nothing but a liability.

You are the real demon for not opting out of that relationship when you found out he had a family, rather you decided to get pregnant. I'm happy you are being served by karma. For every man/woman is indirectly responsible for whatever nemesis that comes his/her way

C'mon will you get out of here, evil lazy woman. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Men Are Demons-Lady After Dating a Married Man who Impregnated & Dumped her by Oyindidi(f): 10:38am On May 22, 2018
38k salary and you still use customer money. Madam part of your problem na big eye. I remember years back my younger brothers and 2 nephews were living with me. My salary small pass your own but I no play wayo. You get big eye

(1) (Reply)

5 Neglected Truths That Encourage Ilicit Sex / 7 Reasons All Men Should... [PICTURE] / 17 of June: ....HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.