Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry (51481 Views)

What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake / Unbelievable: RCCG Orders “genital Test” For Members / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by SirBunky85(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2018
AlanSugar:

Why? Where is your own sense, I bet you got none?
another senseless comment
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by HappyPagan: 8:51am On May 22, 2018
SirBunky85:
senseless
Thank you, Sirbunky, for debunking my comment with such an insightful post. You are well appreciated. I've learnt something new.
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by enemyofprogress: 8:54am On May 22, 2018
No wonder lala,funjosh and seun no dey come church again
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by Rishard(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2018
This is because brother Peter has been telling Virgin sis nkechi that his cassava is big during their courtship, only for them to marry and sis nkechi can’t feel him in her walls. Resulting in her and the choir director having “extra rehearsals” before and after Sunday service. grin
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by fluffylarose: 9:09am On May 22, 2018
Wonders shall neva seize
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by fr3do(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2018
Empiree:
Christians, I take hat for una. Your hypocrisy stings everyday. See your responses as if "Virginity Test" is no big deal?.

But was is not last year or about 3 yrs ago someone posted similar article about virginity test being conducted in one of these Arabic countries or maybe Afghanistan?. You guys' reactions were totally different. You tagged islam with it and called them "barbaric, backward, 6 century mentality, carmel pee lickers" and all sorts of negative names.

Here we are today. See your reactions?. I can't believe I am reading christians saying "this is good development". Chai !!!

Hypocrisy is dramacrazy

This is not virginity yest, this is potency and fertility test

Christians are not as backward as arabs

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by osesology(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2018
keepingmum:
All those men with non existent non functioning blokos that ll lie and decieve sisters into marriage with the hope that they ll endure "for better for worse" ish......no more hiding place.

Next the churches should do, is insist the man masturbates and should take atleast 5mins doing dt b4 cuming to rid off these 20 second men that cannot even satisfy their wives yet their libido is as high as buharis taste and desire for power
Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by omoharry(f): 10:25am On May 22, 2018
aking123:
I hope it's not what am thinking. If similar to virginity test, then get ready for runaway members... grin
I think its more for men that are impotent but are hiding under umbrella of the church to hide it..such people need to be fished out..

1 Like

Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by AmukuFord: 10:43am On May 22, 2018
That means wedding go scarce for the church so. If they know what is good for them, they should revert to the existing law oo
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by epropertymaster(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2018
End of discussion............Let go
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by donnie(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2018
peacockremi:

u masturbate?
You haven't answered my question.
If you don't have an answer, or you're scared of what the a answer might be, simply ignore.
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by stieyven(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2018
HappyPagan:
I like what God is using Adeboye to do in this country. Such a great man of God.

His thoughts mask the voice of God. With faith, he has turned adults to robots, convincing them they will be punished if they ever call him stupid. I'm 100% sure members will submit their genitals for inspection, and defend their right to be stupid.

May God continue to raise great liars, sorry prophets, that will continue to tax our foolishness and docility. Ramen.

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by goaldynman(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2018
Empiree:
Christians, I take hat for una. Your hypocrisy stings everyday. See your responses as if "Virginity Test" is no big deal?.

But was is not last year or about 3 yrs ago someone posted similar article about virginity test being conducted in one of these Arabic countries or maybe Afghanistan?. You guys' reactions were totally different. You tagged islam with it and called them "barbaric, backward, 6 century mentality, carmel pee lickers" and all sorts of negative names.

Here we are today. See your reactions?. I can't believe I am reading christians saying "this is good development". Chai !!!

Hypocrisy is dramacrazy

Sir, you last understanding! The article is not talking about virginity test! The article is about knowing the reproductive state/status of the intending couple! Some men are impotent and their John Thomas cannot rise and they lie about it or refuse to disclose this to their wife to be! Some women might have destroyed their womb through innumerable abortions! The woman might not know the current state of her womb! The man about to marry her will definitely not know! Since the church abhors pre marital sex, it is therefore necessary to ascertain these through medical examination and disclosure! This will go a long way in forestalling marriage crisis that would have been nip from the bud, if the couple are aware from the onset what they are going into!!
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by lookingfly: 11:24am On May 22, 2018
How them go use check for males now cheesy
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by Rexleo(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2018
AlanSugar:

Are you well?

Haven't pentecostal pastors been encouraging members not to go to hospitals for ailments but rather pay their tithes and contribute on church offerings for better health and prosperity? Now we know they've been scamming them all this while!
am telling you o,then what is the use of holy ghost service they advertise so much?I bet it should include women with Fibroid too
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by HappyPagan: 11:34am On May 22, 2018
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Lol. Are you okay? Who wrote the nonsense you are quoting?
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by proudkafir: 11:37am On May 22, 2018
Empiree:

Hypocrisy is dramacrazy
Bros calm down. Redeem pastors, though not perfect, are far more honourable than your so-called 'prophet' Mohammed, who you see as the perfect example for mankind. The RCCG never asked their members to marry a 6-yr old, the same way your prophet did, neither did they recommend sexx slavery, the same your prophet recommended.

So bro, keep kwayet and face your kabba.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by afos002: 12:01pm On May 22, 2018
AlanSugar:

Praying to God? For what exactly? If the prayers like you mentioned are supposed to make a barren become fertile, then why the hospital order from adebotif? It therefore means the church head does not believe in God. Simple.

You are getting it wrong. some ladies have had different abortions and must have affected their womb and one day they will get married and when they is no child, they would go to church and make pastors to start praying over what is not possible
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by Emmanystone: 12:02pm On May 22, 2018
AlanSugar:

And what should happen to those supposed "lackeys", they should leave the church (since the church will never wed them) or go hang abi? If the church is truly what it should be, act on and believe in the power of prayers, why can't they pray over it? Oh I forgot, Rccg is a business institution and the head does not believe in the power of God. Now we know them and what they stand for.
Hmmm. But, if the brother knows he has that problem, why not go for counselling and prayer first, get restored before marrying?

Oga, it's easy to criticize since it doesn't affect you directly. Many important or sterile men are hiding in Churches which insists 'No Sex before marriage', Couching like predators, monitoring committed sisters who will not think of divorce after marriage to corner into marriage.

It's evil for a man who knows he is deficient to lie both to the Church and the sister and them marry her only for her to discover that all her years of waiting will never end.

Marriage is till death do them part oo.

I hope you'd like to marry an ex-prostitute who has had her ovaries removed but didn't tell you until after marriage? I hope you'd stay with her like that without your own blood children even when you are very healthy to have kids? At least you'd have sex and hold her hands in prayer for another womb to be given her?

Becareful for what you support.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by Emmanystone: 12:31pm On May 22, 2018
delishpot:

Yes. Men and women who have no ability to consumate their marriage and in some instances who even have had accidents or are naturally born with next to no sexual organs. Why is it cool and fun to call out women and their mischief but then when men are called out tbe person is tagged a threatened person? I am sure if I had said women are whores and the church should do even more to expose them; you would have agreed and shared my post. Hahaha. Anyhoe, you memtioned where I said the test is not for virginity but to check if sex can be performed. That was your first mention and I wonder why you picked on that one and why you think women with vagonas as wide as river niger should fear the test. Once again .... it is mot a test to see how sexially active the intending couples were in the past!!!
. Many men are impotent and they hid this info from their wives until the wedding night. Some are not sexual at all but just do it once and thats all. The church is tired of the complains and seek to address the issue . I was a redeemed member and I support the move. If it hurts you that I called out men.... then you will be hurt for a long time because I still stand by my words.
Be weary of men who are firmly opposed to this. It'll be a far cry if this happens to some distant fellow whom you just read about, but if it happens close to home, the story will be different.

My Aunty who had served God committedly, kept herself for that man, only for one lair who had no peni.s at all, but been hiding in church for years not married giving excuses of 'Very few sisters are truly born again', cornered her. She was excited thinking her prayer had been answered. Mature sisters make that mistake. becos they see one brother inside Church, and they had waited for so.long, they don't take the man to God in prayer for check up. She married the man.

The first night after wedding, he slept with his jean well belted. He was too fatigued, even when he didn't nothing to be tired from. The next night, he was upset over what my Aunty knew nothing about, so, no sex. The situation between them became very unpredictable as she didn't know what to do to make him happy. Days after wedding, he packed his bag and off to Port Harcourt he went, with the excuse of looking for a job now that he was married

2 months passed, no husband. She was yet to consumate her marraige. She travelled to Port Harcourt to at least see him. He refused for her to spend the night where he stayed, excuse? He was living with a Pastor friend, who jointly officiated in his marriage. He said it wasn't respectful. She left and slept in my house.

After more than a year, no job, no money for her, no sex yet, he returned to her still wearing jean to sleep. She didn't tell anyone that she had not had sex with her husband yet.

One night, she went wild, 'It's either you remove this jean or i shall tear it with a knife', after much struggle, when he discovered this woman won't give up, he gave in and began shedding crocodile tears. He explained how all the animals went to the moon to visit God, and the crafty tortoise did this and that. Cock and Bull stories. Finally she discovered she was in for a lonnggg thing.

She took to prayers for peni.s restoration without letting anyone in the family know. 9yrs went by, she was praying, no peni s. 9yrs his family were expecting a Child. When they ask him, he will point to his wife. She was called a man, dry wood, barran goat behind her back until a friend heard it from the family that her husbabd was the one asking them to put his wife in prayers so that she could conceive, she asked why she kept the fact that couldn't conceive a secret for 9yrs? She went wild, confronted the man, but instead of talking about it, he moved out of the house and ended the marriage. She was forced to tell everyone that it's been 9yrs she'd been sharing a bed with a man she never had sex with not even for once.

This is what women go through. But if she was the one with the problem, the man can sleep with her close friend and everyone will support him.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 22, 2018
Height of stupidity. And some people will submit themselves.
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by Emmanystone: 12:32pm On May 22, 2018
Takeproft:
Height of stupidity. And some people will submit themselves.
You are importent right?
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by Emmanystone: 12:33pm On May 22, 2018
ollah2:

Na now you know them. When it suits their narrative then it's a welcome development but hell would let loose if same was done by a Muslim
Are muslims humans?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by ollah2: 12:40pm On May 22, 2018
Emmanystone:

Are muslims humans?

Yee, super human. Kingkakaone
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by proudkafir: 12:48pm On May 22, 2018
Emmanystone:

Are muslims humans?
Yes they are human who follow the sunnah of a 7th century Arabian illiterate and unlettered man who usually exhibit some psychopathic behaviours.
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by ollah2: 1:10pm On May 22, 2018
proudkafir:
Yes they are human who follow the sunnah of a 7th century Arabian illiterate and unlettered man who usually exhibit some psychopathic behaviours.

What century did your god come from and how educated was he? undecided

Hypocrite, bigoted and hatefilled souls
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 22, 2018
ollah2:

It is well brother.
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by Emmanystone: 1:42pm On May 22, 2018
proudkafir:

Oh, the same one who told them to drink Camel's Urine instead of Beverage beer?
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by Emmanystone: 1:42pm On May 22, 2018
ollah2:

Have you taken your daily dose of Camel's piss today?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by ollah2: 1:47pm On May 22, 2018
Emmanystone:

Have you taken your daily dose of Camel's piss today?

No, but I watched you took yours. You so much enjoyed it that, your face and body was covered with it, then you instructed your wife to use it to cook for the family. Enjoy the camel pissed meal with your family.

Shalom!
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by Empiree: 3:20pm On May 22, 2018
[s]
proudkafir:
Bros calm down. Redeem pastors, though not perfect, are far more honourable than your so-called 'prophet' Mohammed, who you see as the perfect example for mankind. The RCCG never asked their members to marry a 6-yr old, the same way your prophet did, neither did they recommend sexx slavery, the same your prophet recommended.

So bro, keep kwayet and face your kabba.

This is not virginity yest, this is potency and fertility test

Christians are not as backward as arabs[/quote]

Sir, you last understanding! The article is not talking about virginity test! The article is about knowing the reproductive state/status of the intending couple! Some men are impotent and their John Thomas cannot rise and they lie about it or refuse to disclose this to their wife to be! Some women might have destroyed their womb through innumerable abortions! The woman might not know the current state of her womb! The man about to marry her will definitely not know! Since the church abhors pre marital sex, it is therefore necessary to ascertain these through medical examination and disclosure! This will go a long way in forestalling marriage crisis that would have been nip from the bud, if the couple are aware from the onset what they are going into!![/quote][/s]
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 22, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Dear retar d,
You've just sighted yourself as a typical example...

E pain am! Hahaha.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.