Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry (51484 Views)

What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake / Unbelievable: RCCG Orders “genital Test” For Members / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by achorladey: 5:50pm On May 22, 2018
What led to all of this? This is because individuals who calls themselves Christian are not mature enough spiritually to discern what is right and what is wrong. In mans quest to be led man totally forget they will surrender their freedom to such leaders. What will such leaders do to such freedom given to them? They continually legislate and use authority to subject those under their leadership knowing too well their followers are too weak to decide simple matters on marriage including those bordering on premarital activities. Christians are becoming too weak to read, meditate and ponder hard on the scriptures they carry about. They want to go the easy way, everything in black and white written for them. Unfortunately they will still have difficulty applying the policies their denomination is giving them.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by achorladey: 5:51pm On May 22, 2018
1 Cor 7:23 ..........Stop becoming slaves of men, you are bought with a heavy price. Policies, decrees like this only makes you as a Christian relinquish some of the freedom Christ bought for you at a high price. Policies like these not supported scripturally will only make Christian under this denomination enslaved, hardened, disillusioned towards issues bordering on premarital activities.
So where is the faith, where is the love? These are the qualities that should supersede all this minor issues. Issues that should never be legislated upon in the christian community. It seems Christians never really love one another, its just loved expressed from a distance after all because love as described in
1 Cor 13:5-7 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Keywords:does not dishonor other........ Self seeking....not delight in evil......always trust.......always hope....... Romans 13:10 loves does no harm to a neighbour. Whose is that neighbour.....your partner in marriage to be........intending marriage spouse........
key all these into this latest policy or decree you will agree the policy becomes meaningless.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by Funjosh(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
No wonder lala,funjosh and seun no dey come church again

Bomb dey your head.
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by enemyofprogress: 6:47pm On May 22, 2018
Funjosh:

Bomb dey your head.
e pain am tongue
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by Awesome01(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2018
I first thought the news was fake until someone posted the memo itself.

I believe we Christians should sometimes critic decisions before its made public, as some of this decisions may eventually be in contrast with the Bible.

. Are we saying by this test that the couples who don't pass this test must have been lying that God chose their partners for them?

Are we saying that whoever fails this test will not be married and as such cannot be remedied through prayer and supplications? And should just accept their fate and remain single?

The Bible says there is nothing impossible with God, are we helping God to sieve the good from the bad?

An addendum is needed on this memo, to give the pastors clarifications on this issue lest it be bastardized.
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by donnie(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2018
Awesome01:
I first thought the news was fake until someone posted the memo itself.

I believe we Christians should sometimes critic decisions before its made public, as some of this decisions may eventually be in contrast with the Bible.

. Are we saying by this test that the couples who don't pass this test must have been lying that God chose their partners for them?

Are we saying that whoever fails this test will not be married and as such cannot be remedied through prayer and supplications? And should just accept their fate and remain single?

The Bible says there is nothing impossible with God, are we helping God to sieve the good from the bad?

An addendum is needed on this memo, to give the pastors clarifications on this issue lest it be bastardized.

I do not think the church will forbid any couple from marrying based on the results.

Its up to the couple, but this time they'll be making an informed decision.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by delishpot: 5:48am On May 23, 2018
Emmanystone:

Be weary of men who are firmly opposed to this. It'll be a far cry if this happens to some distant fellow whom you just read about, but if it happens close to home, the story will be different.

My Aunty who had served God committedly, kept herself for that man, only for one lair who had no peni.s at all, but been hiding in church for years not married giving excuses of 'Very few sisters are truly born again', cornered her. She was excited thinking her prayer had been answered. Mature sisters make that mistake. becos they see one brother inside Church, and they had waited for so.long, they don't take the man to God in prayer for check up. She married the man.

The first night after wedding, he slept with his jean well belted. He was too fatigued, even when he didn't nothing to be tired from. The next night, he was upset over what my Aunty knew nothing about, so, no sex. The situation between them became very unpredictable as she didn't know what to do to make him happy. Days after wedding, he packed his bag and off to Port Harcourt he went, with the excuse of looking for a job now that he was married

2 months passed, no husband. She was yet to consumate her marraige. She travelled to Port Harcourt to at least see him. He refused for her to spend the night where he stayed, excuse? He was living with a Pastor friend, who jointly officiated in his marriage. He said it wasn't respectful. She left and slept in my house.

After more than a year, no job, no money for her, no sex yet, he returned to her still wearing jean to sleep. She didn't tell anyone that she had not had sex with her husband yet.

One night, she went wild, 'It's either you remove this jean or i shall tear it with a knife', after much struggle, when he discovered this woman won't give up, he gave in and began shedding crocodile tears. He explained how all the animals went to the moon to visit God, and the crafty tortoise did this and that. Cock and Bull stories. Finally she discovered she was in for a lonnggg thing.

She took to prayers for peni.s restoration without letting anyone in the family know. 9yrs went by, she was praying, no peni s. 9yrs his family were expecting a Child. When they ask him, he will point to his wife. She was called a man, dry wood, barran goat behind her back until a friend heard it from the family that her husbabd was the one asking them to put his wife in prayers so that she could conceive, she asked why she kept the fact that couldn't conceive a secret for 9yrs? She went wild, confronted the man, but instead of talking about it, he moved out of the house and ended the marriage. She was forced to tell everyone that it's been 9yrs she'd been sharing a bed with a man she never had sex with not even for once.

This is what women go through. But if she was the one with the problem, the man can sleep with her close friend and everyone will support him.

My dear, I am not surprised o. I have heard many such stories from so called very christian men and sometimes women. The women tend to be more sobber when found out but the men mostly feel entittled to their deception because bible says till death do us part. They start emotionally blackmailing the women saying so she can not stand by her man in trying times. Its well.
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by AlanSugar(m): 7:34am On May 23, 2018
Emmanystone:

Hmmm. But, if the brother knows he has that problem, why not go for counselling and prayer first, get restored before marrying?

Oga, it's easy to criticize since it doesn't affect you directly. Many important or sterile men are hiding in Churches which insists 'No Sex before marriage', Couching like predators, monitoring committed sisters who will not think of divorce after marriage to corner into marriage.

It's evil for a man who knows he is deficient to lie both to the Church and the sister and them marry her only for her to discover that all her years of waiting will never end.

Marriage is till death do them part oo.

I hope you'd like to marry an ex-prostitute who has had her ovaries removed but didn't tell you until after marriage? I hope you'd stay with her like that without your own blood children even when you are very healthy to have kids? At least you'd have sex and hold her hands in prayer for another womb to be given her?

Becareful for what you support.

For starters, I really don't know what you support but it's not that difficult to guess. You sound like a serious sheeple, lolz. For the brother having an ailment, irrespective of the fact that "brothers" (like you) do not have minds of their own, the church thinks for them, just like you suggested prayer and councilling, are prayers meant to heal ailments and perform operations where one is needed Why I mentioned prayers was only to buttress my point that the Rccg as a biz center knows what's up re prayers over ailments but they keep deceiving their members, taking their monies and making them believe the reason for taking their monies is for them to get financial and health wealth. Isn't this scamming? Now that the real issues of health challenges have come up, prayers have been dropped and sheeples are advised to go to the hospital. Yeye de smell. And as for those crouching in the church premises, looking for who to deceive into marriage, perhaps they know the church is a scam house so all level of deception is allowed.
Be careful too of what you support.
Re: RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry by Emmanystone: 10:13pm On May 24, 2018
ollah2:

No, but I watched you took yours. You so much enjoyed it that, your face and body was covered with it, then you instructed your wife to use it to cook for the family. Enjoy the camel pissed meal with your family.

Shalom!
No muslim, Christ didn't command us to drink Camel piss, dats for you Muslims. Poor guy believes everyone is as dirty as a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.