Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals (25400 Views)

Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. / White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State / Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by odun360(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2018
Singer, Small Doctor, has opened up to media personality, Ebuka Uchendu on his days a bus conductor in the commercial city of Lagos on "Rubbin Minds"

While speaking in an interview on a Channels TV show, ‘Rubbin Minds’ with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, popular singer, Small Doctor, who is well known for his hit song ‘Penalty’, disclosed that he was a bus conductor for almost a decade.

The Lagos-based singer whose real name is Temitope Adekunle opened up on his days as a bus conductor and an upcoming artiste in
the city of Lagos.

“I had recorded my first single,” he told Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, host of the show.
“I had been gaining airplay in my hood back then. Agege, Ogba, all those places. But person no fit just stand dey believe say dem go dey call you for show.

“Those times sef, if you’re opportuned to be on the stage you go beg with the fact that they’ve been playing the song all the while. So I just needed to have some other things to just keep the ball going.”

Small Doctor explained that regardless of his early successes in his neighbourhood, he had to make a living, detailing his regular bus routes in Lagos.

“I was a conductor for years, almost a decade,” he said. “From Agege to Ikeja, Ikeja to Maryland, Maryland to Yaba.

“I shuttled that place for like three to four years. I moved to Oshodi to Mushin under bridge. So it was from Oshodi to Mushin, Mushin to Oshodi I spent like six to seven years.”

When asked about the current state of his former bus driver, the singer replied by saying, “I have done the needful”.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/i-was-bus-conductor-for-years-small.html?m=1

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Bluezy13(m): 4:30am On May 22, 2018
I have done the needful.

I like that

72 Likes

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by enoch273: 4:33am On May 22, 2018
You should ve remained in that level and kept on killing mosquitoes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Kobicove(m): 5:11am On May 22, 2018
Here we go with the lies again

Yeyebrities love to lie and embellish their grass to grace stories

15 Likes

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Moreoffaith(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2018
You will surely make it in Lagos if you don't mind doing some dirty work, if you are mean you will be able save up something good to fulfil your dream...

I don't mean illegal work.

7 Likes

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Issafela: 10:42am On May 22, 2018
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2018
hmmmmmm show me proofs before i can believe you
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Skepticus: 10:43am On May 22, 2018
cool

There is not much of a difference between a DOCTOR and a Lagos bus conDUCTOR.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by ChimuchiYola(f): 10:43am On May 22, 2018
Omo this guy sef!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by HOLYDICK(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2018
And the only difference between u and the agberos bus conductors now is that small change u have for bank account

Ur an agebero upgraded verison 2.0

5 Likes

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Nobody: 10:44am On May 22, 2018
Conductor ko constructor ni shocked

1 Like

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by fergie001: 10:44am On May 22, 2018
igwegeorgiano:
hmmmmmm show me proofs before i can believe you
Proof like how,by hanging a bus on top speed you mean angry?

4 Likes

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by chrissylva(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2018
true

1 Like

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Abbeynomics: 10:45am On May 22, 2018
No wonder he always climb speakers and canopy in any show

4 Likes

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by lexyman(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2018
now know where he discovered those skills of jumping around .... sometimes i wonder if he gets tired

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Lexusgs430: 10:45am On May 22, 2018
I always knew he looked like a conductor...... That moment he feel of the stage, must have felt like from from a molue.....

1 Like

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by DonPikko: 10:45am On May 22, 2018
You can never take the street out of a man
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by goggleit: 10:46am On May 22, 2018
The penalty for good hustle
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Paulipopor: 10:46am On May 22, 2018
This is beautiful. Do whatever is legit, wholehearted and consistently. God will pick your call some day.

3 Likes

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Lagoscooldude: 10:46am On May 22, 2018
Kobicove:
Here we go with the lies again

Yeyebrities love to lie and embellish their grass to grace stories
No he is not lying. I grew up in Agege. He lived on my street back then

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by bigjoe1000(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2018
enoch273:
You should ve remained in that level and kept on killing mosquitoes.
Go and fight d almighty God 4 blessing him,fool.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Josh64(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2018
10? How old u com be now sef? Oniro oshi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Nobody: 10:47am On May 22, 2018
True story
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by moses93(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2018
lies from pits of hell. when they start making it, they'll start telling lies about how they suffered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Memphis357(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2018
Fake Ass rags to riches story!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Julia345(f): 10:48am On May 22, 2018
Still in yr blood though....
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by BigBrother9ja: 10:48am On May 22, 2018
Today, your networth is in Million naira

Blessing

1 Like

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Nobody: 10:49am On May 22, 2018
grin
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by OfficialRasheed: 10:49am On May 22, 2018
It's the most popular job in Yoruba land

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song / Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.