Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 22/05/2018 Tuesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 22/05/2018 Tuesday (278 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 22/05/2018 Tuesday by banabest(m): 2:50am On May 22, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

TUESDAY , 22nd May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_2nd Thessalonians Chapters 1,2&3_

➡TOPIC: *MAN TO SEND*

�BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 2:19-26
_But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I also may be of good comfort.. For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's. But ye know the proof of him, that, as a son with the father.."_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"When there is a man to send, task is accomplished." Paul was speaking and talking to the church about His Son in Christ, what we call spiritual son today, that he will be sending him over to take care of the people's spiritual wellbeing on his behalf. Hear this, before Paul could have chosen Timothy, it is because he has
been tested and tried and he found his reputation worthy. This is where our present day Christian leaders, pastors, deacons and members are losing it. It is rare to find who you can trust enough to send on an errand without either adding his own or doing it as he wants. It is hard to find true sons. Nobody wants to serve anyone anymore, we all believe we hear God, we operate in the
Holy Ghost; we can fast and pray hence we feel we know what it takes to be the head in the Kingdom work. No Sir! That is not God's pattern. In the kingdom, there are bound to be the Moses (s) and the Joshua (s). Apostle Paul said this one understood me, had suffered with me. Even the church knows the proof of him. Child
of God, be worthy to be recommended in life.
������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_Father, by your mercy help me to be loyal in service
under the sent man you have called me to follow_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Exorcism:spitting In Your Face And Throwing Tables At You!!! / Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections"prophet El / 3 Year Old Boy Conducts Deliverance For His Parents In Benin City(shocking Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.