Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,900 members, 7,852,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? (18617 Views)

Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti / Today Is A Special Day In History Which Will Not Occur For Another 1000 Years / Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by anyimontana(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2018
I can't see buhari on that list
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by abokibuhari: 10:34am On May 22, 2018
BUHARRRRRIIIIJI
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by daiksworld: 10:35am On May 22, 2018
The Independence of 1960.What a great mistake

1 Like

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by kereman1: 10:35am On May 22, 2018
hit LIKE for swearing in PMB
hit SHARE for the amalgamation of the northern and southern protectorate

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by 2016v2017: 10:35am On May 22, 2018
IamHeWrites:
It looks like most Nigerians are not in favour of the 1914 amalgamation which brought the North and South to create one country under British rule.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/if-you-could-prevent-one-event-in-nigerias-history-from-happening-which-would-it-be.html

GEJ handing Power over to dullard Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by madenigga(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2018
The coup of 1966

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by OGHENE316(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2018
buhari 2015 election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by ddooskie(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2018
The amalgamation of northern and southern protectorates in 1914.

If the regions had been allowed to grow at their own pace, the East would have become the Japan of Africa, the West would be like California while the North would be like another Somalia.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by scobaba: 10:36am On May 22, 2018
the coup of 1966.

we are still living on the effect of the coup.
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by pocohantas(f): 10:36am On May 22, 2018
The Civil War.
Needless deaths...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by anyimontana(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2018
freeze001:
If the amalgamation could have been prevented, all other ills n calamities would have had no place in history. There'd have been no shïthole in the first place.
buhari would have bin president of the nut and cows
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Kingsleytobe(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2018
The independence of Nigeria from the British that was the beginning of the end angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by lalo128: 10:37am On May 22, 2018
jerseyboy:
The birth in Mecca of father of Terror Mohamed Piss Be Upon him.

This event has led Nigeria to being a permanent wasteland of poverty misery and agony.

Nigeria would have been Paradise without Islam
this mumu don fail.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by 2016v2017: 10:37am On May 22, 2018
freeze001:
If the amalgamation could have been prevented, all other ills n calamities would have had no place in history. There'd have been no shïthole in the first place.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by neonly: 10:37am On May 22, 2018
Not discover oil it has been a bad thing rather than a blessing

1 Like

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by DIYhackers: 10:37am On May 22, 2018
Corruption
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by 2016v2017: 10:38am On May 22, 2018
ddooskie:
The amalgamation of northern and southern protectorates.
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by rottenegg: 10:38am On May 22, 2018
I'm already riding my horse so stop wishing!
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by oyoyoyo: 10:38am On May 22, 2018
chai
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by freeze001(f): 10:39am On May 22, 2018
anyimontana:
buhari would have bin president of the nut and cows

And that would have been just great for the nut n cows!
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by TheAngry1: 10:39am On May 22, 2018
Amalgamation!
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by loveuGOD: 10:39am On May 22, 2018
Death of chief MKO Abiola . So painful.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by obonujoker(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2018
Amalgamation event...
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Just2endowed2(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2018
lets say the amalgamation is there.....

i told one of the elderly in my area that nigeria shouldnt have had independent.....it should have been in 1990. undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by panpan(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2018
The civil war
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by tolufase: 10:40am On May 22, 2018
jerseyboy:

This event has led Nigeria to being a permanent wasteland of poverty misery and agony.

. A dead brain like you shouldn't have got any response but you Google Saudi Arabia and see yourself. I don't need to tell you how Dubai looks like.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by TrendyBOY: 10:40am On May 22, 2018
Nigeria herself
Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by RZArecta2(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2018
Buhari's emergence as president in 2015. The idíot lesbian goat has divided Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines almost as bad as civil war period cool

1 Like

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by Perfectionist11: 10:41am On May 22, 2018
The death of Umaru Musa Yar'adua.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? by benjsniper33: 10:43am On May 22, 2018
jerseyboy:

Haba i am a Christian , but I strongly believe that Islam is a religion of peace. It is just being used by some unscrupulous elements to perpetrate violent global agenda...
This is not fair on Muslims we must embrace them and understand that their religion like other religion is been used for selfish propaganda hence terrorism.

We should also know that terrorism is not only religion-based but it is also being used in political and in social affairs.

Anyways, ladies and Gentlemen. Allow me to assist you in ordering any item from Amazon.com at a mouthwatering rate of N300/$. Pls exercise no worries about item shipment and delivery. Dm for more info..

How do we operate :

1. Think of any item you wanna buy, or is there anything you wanna buy from the USA? (anything at all you can find on amazon)

2. Visit amazon.com to search for your choice of goods or item.

3. Pick the goods of your choice

4..Contact me and paste the weblink that has the goods you want to order on our portal or platform. or you can send the link via whatsapp.

5. I will checkout for you on any item at rate #300/$

6. I can also handle the shipping of your items to anywhere in the USA and Nigeria and deliver at your doorstep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture / Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans / Kano Govt To Reconstruct Demolished Iconic Silver Jubilee Monument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.