Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications (59427 Views)

Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA / DSP Bright Edafe Under Fire For His Pro-gambling Tweets. / Governors Abdullahi Sule, Okowa, Hon. Victor Nwokolo, Others For Peace Achievers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by SoNature(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Slow down...
Which schools? Degrees are sold in the market these days.

You cannot buy MSC, MBA or PhD in any university in Nigeria

Yes, you can buy first degree

I have my reasons
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by KanwuliaExtra: 1:40pm On May 22, 2018
Yet YOU have a president with NO WAEC! cry
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by miteolu(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2018
somehow:
Did he just acquire all the qualifications within 3 years?

Ask OP or Seun?
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Killurself: 1:42pm On May 22, 2018
Is police courses that he attended not in civil institutions
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by nairavsdollars(f): 1:48pm On May 22, 2018
Using style, style to advertise himself incase Sai Baba sacks Mr Transmission
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by breakeven: 1:49pm On May 22, 2018
Even with all this qualification, the born to rule without waec will still continue to be the IG. Shithole of a country.

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by perdollar(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2018
Igbo ni.! weytin we do ds jewish ppl of potopoto republic? everything, dem wan dominate,everywhere dem dey dia. dem don develop SW finish, dem dey develop north. na wa o! na only dem dey Nigeria? we must kick dem out of Africa bc dem suppose b Jews.
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Puzzypleazer: 1:58pm On May 22, 2018
Good lawd have mercy. Please where can I buy certificate please
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by willibounce1(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2018
AT LEAST HE HAS SOME QUALIFICATIONS TO SHOW US. TELL BUHARI AND THE IGP TO SHOW US THEIR QUALIFICATION AND THEY WILL TURN IT TO FIGHT. THE NEXT THING YOU WILL HEAR IS THAT POLICE IS SEARCHING FOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Pain(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2018
MOST LIKELY HAVING A MENTAL CHALLENGE.
BELIEVE ME, I WRITE FROM EXPERIENCE WITH CHARACTERS THAT FLAUNT QUALIFICATIONS LIKE THESE.. undecided
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:06pm On May 22, 2018
...why is he still a DSP with all these degrees and years of experience...only in Nigeria...
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by somehow: 2:07pm On May 22, 2018
I asked the quoted person because he's trying to make it a Buhari thing, if other presidents didn't select him as the IG (As if it's that simple), why should it be Buhari?
miteolu:

Ask OP or Seun?
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Marshalldaking: 2:07pm On May 22, 2018
I.G pls transmission him#&#-*&*'"
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Desyfoley1452(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2018
u want kill ur self?
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by 400billionman: 2:10pm On May 22, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
This is a banner displaying the immense qualifications gathered by a Deputy Superintendent of Police in Ikoyi Lagos.

http://newshelm.ng/photo-police-dsp-with-unbelievable-stack-of-qualifications/

Complementary card or Call card. Not banner.
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Harrisonwo(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2018
No hating oo, aside the BSc, MSc, PhD etc. The Fs own are actually fellowships and the Ms are membership of different organizations not degrees.
I stand to be corrected
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by ezy9: 2:17pm On May 22, 2018
issorite
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Mbediogu(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
This is a banner displaying the immense qualifications gathered by a Deputy Superintendent of Police in Ikoyi Lagos.

The problem is this: HE WILL STILL ASK FOR BRIBE. His big qualification qualifies him for big bribe, period. I think the poison is in their uniform!
Impressive though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Anegbettedude: 2:17pm On May 22, 2018
i need to read also, this bsc never do me yet.
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by ArcFresky(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2018
Jwonder:
If all these qualifications are true, then this is the kind of person that should be heading the NPF not the monumental disgrace we have as IG. The government should encourage officers of the NPF to go on courses and training just as the navy.

Smh... See you..
Enough people get certificate with nothing upstairs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by williams080: 2:27pm On May 22, 2018
I never laf b4, if you let fire go burn all this e so called graphic design qualification from business center I no de ooh
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by gbishman: 2:28pm On May 22, 2018
Mad man
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by steveodo(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2018
having all this certificate without money and impact to me is a waste of time, energy and resources.
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by deji17: 2:37pm On May 22, 2018
Which qualifications? 2 for 1 naira. Which kind cash and carry qualification be that. If you ask am basic function of a policemam he might not know it. Nigerians put too much emphasis on paper qualification. Whereas Education is beyond and not limited to paper qualification.
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Ojiofor: 2:39pm On May 22, 2018
With all these qualifications, transmission commission transmission is the IG of police grin
Sai Baba Sai bigot!
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by miteolu(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2018
somehow:
I asked the quoted person because he's trying to make it a Buhari thing, if other presidents didn't select him as the IG (As if it's that simple), why should it be Buhari?

Sorry I don't understand. Next topic please!

Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by spencekat(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2018
Plenty Fellow.Impressive!
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Baybat: 2:58pm On May 22, 2018
This officer should be dismissed for flagrant violation of service code most especially as a policeman coming on social media to embarrass the FG
There are procedures and steps in governments bureaucracy which he is aware about . Let him tell us the complete story of his status and how he entered the force. He must have been employed as a regular recruits or short service and not as a cadet. Rules applied to different areas and he is aware of this. You can't join the army or the police as a recruits and in few years time of intense education to come up with different degrees and be asking for the position of COAS or CP. It doesn't work that way.
This is violation of rules and protocols. He must be dismissed and sent packing.
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Tijay90(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2018
All sweet & good... But he really had to print a banner for recognition WTF.
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by OKame(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2018
Doesn't really matter.. .paper qualifications is not really a thing unless he can back it up by being able to practically do what the paper says
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 22, 2018
EdifiedCEO:

He must be igbo no doubt to still remain that position. if not why will a transmission IG be his boss?
Re: Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications by Mchenzier: 3:31pm On May 22, 2018
A simple Ph.D after his name would have being better ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere / Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.