Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,567 members, 7,840,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms (32460 Views)

Nigeria Establishes Virtual Court Rooms/Studios In Correctional Centres / Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos / Oputa Court Complex Owerri In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by Benekruku(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2018
Ajalekoko76:
Oshoko carry go....

Oshoko we know!
Eleka We will vote for
PDP is the party

It's like Ekiti people are not exposed and in tuned with applaud able development outside rice sharing
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by SalamRushdie: 10:19am On May 22, 2018
Up Fayose...Yarimo would not like this
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by Reelmii: 10:20am On May 22, 2018
maintainance is key
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by Nobody: 10:21am On May 22, 2018
TheAngry1:
Fayose had to install air-conditioners and elevators because he knows he will spend a lot of time there shortly after Fayemi becomes governor. We understand, he is a wise man. grin grin grin
And you think you make sense
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by Assassin101: 10:22am On May 22, 2018
ELECTION TIME BY D CORNER... EVERYONE DESPERATE TO MAKE A LAST-MINUTE IMPRESSION.... AM HERE ALSO DEPERATE TO TAKE A LAST-MINUTE "MARK"
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by SalamRushdie: 10:23am On May 22, 2018
SBG04:
Fayose didn't build schools, didn't build hospitals. But took pleasure in awarding a contract of billions of Naira for building a High court complex, while owing salaries for 7months! I'm 100% sure the rationale for building that high court complex was to launder money either through contract inflation or direct theft!

He did stomach infrastruture you complained , he has done Judiciary infrastructure and you are now complaining

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by TheAngry1: 10:23am On May 22, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

And you think you make sense

Yeah, I think so! grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by neonly: 10:30am On May 22, 2018
Nd they say fayosa is not doing anything even with low revenue
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by johnmartus(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2018
cheesy first elevator in ekiti ,wow ekiti is a headquarter of illiteracy in the southwest. Meanwhile there was no rational explanation for fayose to justify this fake project .omg why PDP so wicked like this ?
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by FulaniTerrorist: 10:38am On May 22, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Pictures?

Wonderful edifice. I thought it was Central Bank headquarters in Central Area cool

God Bless Fayose

God Bless My Incoming Governor Senator Samuel Anyanwu.

God Bless PDP

God Bless Imo State

SamDaddy 2019

Brb lemme put a call to Fayose my PDP brother to give him some kudos on this wonderful project

Stop sharing the picture of this man, you ccan't win election online, he is corrupt

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by gotnel: 10:39am On May 22, 2018
This is beautiful and amazing.
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by kinibigdeal(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2018
BMC right now

Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by BusyBizzyBoss(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2018
2D
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by ProPlay: 11:29am On May 22, 2018
Cool.

They can also use the elevators as amusement park
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by weyreypey: 11:31am On May 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:

He did stomach infrastruture you complained , he has done Judiciary infrastructure and you are now complaining
Bro... Please leave Fayose matter. No difference between him and Buhari except he's younger.
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by weyreypey: 11:32am On May 22, 2018
johnmartus:
cheesy first elevator in ekiti ,wow ekiti is a headquarter of illiteracy in the southwest. Meanwhile there was no rational explanation for fayose to justify this fake project .omg why PDP so wicked like this ?
The project is justified. But the costs are not
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by SalamRushdie: 11:32am On May 22, 2018
weyreypey:

Bro... Please leave Fayose matter. No difference between him and Buhari except he's younger.

Lol grin grin
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by weyreypey: 11:34am On May 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Lol grin grin
Yes bro. I am on the fence... Ekiti State is in deep trouble... Even those incoming are not better in the persons of fayemi and eleka. We need to review our electoral process to downplay money politics but issues based politics.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by Microfels: 11:39am On May 22, 2018
SBG04:
Fayose didn't build schools, didn't build hospitals. But took pleasure in awarding a contract of billions of Naira for building a High court complex, while owing salaries for 7months! I'm 100% sure the rationale for building that high court complex was to launder money either through contract inflation or direct theft!

Oh, but he did build schools and hospitals. And as much as I detest his nonpayment of salaries, just come to Osun where workers have been receiving half salaries since July 2015.
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by mcgaius: 12:11pm On May 22, 2018
Give yourself a Job and earn Legitimate income as a Fixer.!!!

Are you are a reliable Fixer e.g Carpenter,Mason,Plumber, Electrician,Dstv installer,Cctv installer, Wall paper installer, Painter,Tiller,Ac technician,Landscaper ,Welder or any skill in home/house repairs. Do you own a smart phone? Do you always have internet subscription? The new dawn is here .You can now be a boss of your own and get jobs on a regular basis anywhere in Nigeria. Go to www.fixerwithin.com OR download the app "FixerWithin" on your Google Play or iOS store , get registered and get hired !
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by Laka2bor(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Why build now...
He Start Dat Project 2yrs Ago Dat Answer Ur Questn.
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by Laka2bor(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
I think worker's salary should not be toiled with by any serious government! Most especially the one promoting stomach infrastructure.

Everyone, even the governors know how body dey pepper if money no dey your hand undecided

So Fayose, if what I am reading here about salaries not paid is true, you need to make amends and warn the incoming governor not to toil with people's wages if he wants to prosper on that seat.

If you can keep this in mind, PDP will retain Ekiti forever.

Nice Edifice by the way cool
Yes U Av Z It All But U No D Salary Issues Is Nt Intentional Dats Y Fed Govt Intervene By Giving All State Bailout/Budget Support Cus Of Low Allocation.
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by daveP(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2018
And the dumbness of some nairalander about Ekiti state continues. SMH.

Media fed dumbos.

Come and see for yourself instead of the talk from afar.

I'm not for partisan politics.... But Fayemi cannot even win. Segun Oni had a better chance because of his history.

But all the same, I'm also tired of recycling governors. It's the current problem of this country. Let fresh blood continue.
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by yemolz: 2:03pm On May 22, 2018
Kudos to Gov Fayose, you will always be remembered for your good works in Ekiti state. Unlike that useless man that converted Odua Textile at Ado to lock up shops and commissioned uncompleted hospital.

People that are commending Fayemi online should get there facts first. Fayose achievements surpassed whatever that he points to.
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by brojoshua: 4:39pm On May 22, 2018
Criminals leaders building courts in Nigeria without justice, they are all houses of bribery and corruption and house corrupt judges and lawyers and corrupt leaders ...
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by Funibk: 11:28pm On May 22, 2018
For ur cheap mtn data subscription and bulk sms contact us via 08136130102 on what's app, call or sms. Thanks
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by EazyMoh(m): 12:27am On May 23, 2018
What a shame! Sule Lamido built like 30 of this similar structure in Dutse.
Re: Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms by Angela664(f): 1:01am On May 29, 2018
Good morning everyone. Please I need your urgent help.
My name is Angela, under graduate of National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). I need money to pay for my school fees and hostel rent. I lost my father last year and I was surpose to graduate that last but due to lack of money I was unable to graduate.
Please I'm the first daughter and I have other siblings to take care of . Please help me be a graduate so can make my father proud and also cater for my younger ones that are looking up to me. please help me. ����

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Mahama To Nigeria: Reopen Border, Strengthen Your Weak Institutions / Road Cutting, Part Of Strategies To Protect Kogites From Terrorists – Kogi Govt / Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.