Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos (32444 Views)

Oluwatobi Adesina, Femi Adesina's Son Who Is A Pilot At Arik Air (Photos) / Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives / Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by viviangist6: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Leadership by Example, Minister of Transportation of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi submitting himself to security checks by Arik Air team before boarding the aircraft to Abuja last night , see photos below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/rotimi-amaechi-submitting-himself-to-security-checks-by-arik-air-photos

Photos Exclusive Only On Vivian Gist

Cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by viviangist6: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by dunkem21(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2016
grin Sometime, last two months, a picture of Amaechi submitting to security check hit the headlines ..

Now, we are being reminded ..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by Kenzico(m): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2016
That's d way its suppose 2be.....But the pictures are too blur in vision. The camera man must be fidgeting while snapping it

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by tyson99(m): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2016
The children of hate won't see this now I hope they will wail forever

Awon oloshi

30 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by Imortal001: 7:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Thats what we need, leader that lead by exmaple.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by omenka(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Obviously, a fan of his took the pictures and they made their way to cyberspace.

Even the poster herself says the pics are "exclusive to viviangist", meaning either her or one of her co-workers took the pic.

Watch how those who roll out the drums when they see that thugnor cutting kpomo take swipes at our amiable minister.

Come what may, this is no big deal to me.

12 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by madridguy(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Protocol master. Nice one and I hope every Nigerian will follow his path.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by Nellybank(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Chai!!! Nairalaaaand. So if ameachi as a senior citizen doesn't do dat, den who will?

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2016
Rubbish as always. This is how he snapped chat his way for 8 years as Governor.
Should he not have a plan to unveil his projects for Nigerians?
We steal because you don't stone us
- Noisemaker of Transportation

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2016
omenka:
Obviously, a fan of his took the pictures and they made their way to cyberspace.

Watch how those who roll out the drums when they see that thugnor cutting kpomo take swipes at our amiable minister.

Come what may, this is no big deal to me.
shame shame shame go catch you!
So in 8 years this man has not one completed project in Rivers and in your head he is amiable?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by ademega(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2016
better for our country
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by Luukasz(m): 7:50am On Jan 06, 2016
I hope this is not a propaganda thou the Fear of PMB is beginning of wisdom. Sai Baba!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by JaredNomak: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2016
Is this supposed to be news?

Ignominious sycophancy!

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by PainInTheAss(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2016
JaredNomak:
Is this supposed to be news?

Ignominious sycophancy!
Then dont click the thread next time

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by JaredNomak: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2016
PainInTheAss:
Then dont click the thread next time
What's your business with any thread I click on?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by BlackMariner(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
So in 8 years this man has not one completed project in Rivers and in your head he is amiable?

How can you say Amaechi did not complete any project in 8 years? How about the model primary schools he built, the health centres, Songhai farm, Tai banana plantation( which has been burnt by the way), the world class Adokiye Amiesimaka stadium, the projects carried out by RSSDA just to mention a few. Bros, why are you like this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by omenka(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Typical demonic lie from a Jonathanian.

Even Theodore Orji and Gabriel Suswam completed at least two projects. It is on record they were the worst governors.

You should be the one who should be ashamed.

And yes, he's an amiable minister. Go to hell if that hurts you bro.

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by PainInTheAss(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2016
JaredNomak:
What's your business with any thread I click on?
[size=13pt]Its just to save you the stress. or do you like saying sh*t all the time? Abi na your money dem take create this forum?? [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2016
omenka:
Typical demonic lie from a Jonathanian.

Even Theodore Orji and Gabriel Suswam completed at least two projects. It is on record they were the worst governors.

You should be the one who should be ashamed.

And yes, he's an amiable minister. Go to hell if that hurts you bro.
Do I look like a Bro to you? Name 4 projects completed in Rivers State by him leave others out. Should we talk about the cement pillars littering PH reminding the citizens that the billions put into the Monorail project got PMB elected? Stop this your fantasy nothing is hidden in this age and time.
Lying liars very shameless!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by Firefire(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2016
APC and stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by omenka(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2016
BlackMariner:

How can you say Amaechi did not complete any project in 8 years? How about the model primary schools he built, the health centres, Songhai farm, Tai banana plantation( which has been burnt by the way), the world class Adokiye Amiesimaka stadium, the projects carried out by RSSDA just to mention a few. Bros, why are you like this?
It is the kind of demonic lies typical of these PDP supporters. They have been so enmeshed in the act of lying they don't even seem to know the difference between the truth and lies anymore.

Their hatred has completely eroded every sense of humanity in them.

I'm sure Jonathan was the one who built the said schools in Rivers. I'm sure he built the hospitals. I'm sure he built the flyover at Eleme junction (I can remember the perpetual traffic snarl along Aba road close to the junction before it was built).

These guys are just shameless.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by JaredNomak: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2016
PainInTheAss:
[size=13pt]Its just to save you the stress. or do you like saying sh*t all the time? Abi na your money dem take create this forum?? [/size]
You can continue with your sycophantism and stop saying nonsense, please.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by BeardedMeat(m): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2016
viviangist6:
Nice One Sir , !!!
You mUst be absolutely definitely ignorant to think it is a big deal or anything special that a Nigerian minister in any capacity should pass through security checks! This is the height of mediocrity on your part.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by Symphony007: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2016
He is not fooling the average Nigerian, he is fooling his fellow brainless APC robots. Flew into port harcourt on a private jet, pic went online and condemnation pour in and all of a sudden you are leaving on a commercial jet and magically the pictures appears online. Government of propaganda, by propaganda for propaganda.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by omenka(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Do I look like a Bro to you? Name 4 projects completed in Rivers State by him leave others out. Should we talk about the cement pillars littering PH reminding the citizens that the billions put into the Monorail project got PMB elected? Stop this your fantasy nothing is hidden in this age and time.
Lying liars very shameless!
Go to these threads and cure your ignorance- or do I say, hatred.

www.nairaland.com/2677284/amaechis-infrastructural-achievements-ex-rivers-state

https://www.nairaland.com/1987113/akpabio-vs-
amaechi-stadium-lets

https://www.nairaland.com/1330443/amaechis-
health-centres

https://www.nairaland.com/1442142/amaechis-
schools-vs-akpabios-schools

https://www.nairaland.com/2091599/amaechi-
secondary-schools-far-better

https://www.nairaland.com/1327120/amaechis-
schools-port-harcourt

https://www.nairaland.com/1426942/amaechis-
giant-strides-riverine-other

https://www.nairaland.com/724982/amaechi-
songhai-farm-revolution-rivers

Aresa should have even more pictures.

Shame on you. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by MrALIVE: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
your brain needs to be be re-examined if you believe that a governor like Amaechi did not complete a single project in 8yrs..are u ok?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by omenka(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2016
MrALIVE:
your brain needs to be be re-examined if you believe that a governor like Amaechi did not complete a single project in 8yrs..are u ok?
It is called HATRED. It makes people go senile without them even knowing it. cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by Firefire(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2016
BeardedMeat:
You mUst be absolutely definitely ignorant to think it is a big deal or anything special that a Nigerian minister in any capacity should pass through security checks! This is the height of mediocrity on your part.

...including all APC children of hate.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by omenka(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
Firefire:
APC and stupidity.
Wow!!! Didn't know passing through security check is "stupidity". Neither did I know Viviangist who posted these pics exclusive to her blog is an APC member.

You are indeed a very wise man bro. cool
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos by Firefire(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
Symphony007:
He is not fooling the average Nigerian, he is fooling his fellow brainless APC robots. Flew into port harcourt on a private jet, pic went online and condemnation pour in and all of a sudden you are leaving on a commercial jet and magically the pictures appears online. Government of propaganda, by propaganda for propaganda.

You dey mind the Yeye people cheesy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) / Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine / Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.