Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) (34989 Views)

#NoMoreBloodShed: DSS Invites Zainab Ahmed Over Protests Against Killings / Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) / Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by Greenville990: 1:40pm On May 22, 2018
Thank you, I needed to lay the cards for reasonable conversation. And I think I got your attention.

Just like the brute (Abacha) said, insurgency can only be sustained for more than a week, only if the political class are aware and are in conivance.

Have you ever wondered why terrorism changes face and names?

It's only to suit the political class.

It was bokoharam, going to churches all of a sudden they started bombing mosques as well.

Now it's FULANI herdmen....making the country ungovernable and killing mostly xtiains.

Do I still need to mention names?

VULCAN:
As this is a faceless forum you are at liberty to be plain in your speech.

There will be no fallout as nobody knows your house.

Try and say what you want to say without being ambiguous is my point.

Who do you feel is behind all these killings? State your opinion

1 Like

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by samilly(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2018
akaahs:
[/quote]
akaahs post=67776808:
[quote author=akaahs post=67776808]
An animal making animalistic comment, stay there doing your foolish christianity until they come and butcher your meat, come let me kill you then you can show me the remaining part of your unimportant life to kill also.
Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by chubinwa(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2018
Monstrous blood tasty Fulani herdsmen just stepped on the wrong toe. Soonest they and their political cohorts will b brought to book and disgraced publicly
Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 22, 2018
Greenville990:

Please read again.

If I was to be your English teacher I will score you zero for comprehension

The post you quoted never mentioned or suggests that I support a one

Let me school you a bit.

There's no Bujari, no Jonathan no Obasanjo, Fayose or even Babangida

We only have the political class and us

Unfortunately US IS divided into ME AND YOU

ME; very opionated, never swayed by the political gimmicks

And You (easy tools in the hands of politicians, can't see beyond what you are told and swayed by propaganda

The post I quoted did not show that you were supporting any side, according to you. But it shows that you were making excuses for a man who defends killers. If it was his political enemies pulling the stunt using herdsmen, what stops the government from proscribing the group as terrorist group just as it did Ipob? Did the political enemies also jump into his mouth and make him defend the murderers who also boldly threatened and carried out their threat, also came on live TV to claim responsibility for the massacre? Did Buharis political enemies also make him not to punish the igp that "disobeyed" his order to go to Benue? Mr man you have little brain power, sorry to say this. And it's people like you that first, tell others that they are easily fooled whereas you're foolishness personified.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by goaldynman(m): 1:50pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

True Christians don't protest.
Christ advised that we turn the other cheek when struck on one. He didn't say we should protest.
His disciples didn't protest for once when he was being persecuted.

Catholics should seek the Lord in truth and in spirit.
They should desist from worshipping graven images and repent from idolatry.

Only then,
Will then will the Lord heed their cries.

Ediot! May Fulani herdsmen pay you and your family
a bloody visit! And if you survive, don't protest!!
Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by MYHUBBY: 1:57pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Christ advised that we turn the other cheek when struck on one. He didn't say we should protest.

Only then,

your stupidity no dey get break?

thunder scatter that useless Fulani man in asorock, for even saying Fulani don't hold gun, his son would be a victim of bloodshed soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by viqueta(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2018
YOU SIR, ARE A FOOL
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only then,

1 Like

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by NothingDoMe: 2:05pm On May 22, 2018
AnanseK:

How else can you heat the polity? Corruption will fight back using religion, ethnicity, gender , hired militia, killer bandits and anything to poison the minds of the people against the government.
This is not a sensible comment
Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by Okoroawusa: 2:05pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only then,
If I say u no well e go be like I dey insult u

How many of Jesus instructions ve u obeyed all ur life?

This is beyond religion.Its about human life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by Edge1(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only then,

You are a disgrunted pervert.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by Litmus: 2:08pm On May 22, 2018
Mature folks again. It's all good, except this being a Christian action, it creates a sense of sectarianism. Not so good. This solicits the question, what relatively selfless acts do young Nigerians ingage in meant for the overall good of Nigeria? If you have a job or do business, Nigeria indirectly benefits but the primary aim is self-interest. National Youth Coper has to some extent National gain, but young and not so young graduates do not partake of thire own volition, it is forced upon them. Common protests in the name of innocents of thire own nation slaughtered en mass daily, they cannot organise and it is left to adults in churches. Them go soon shout, "youths organised nationwide protests during Johnathan's tenure!" To which it must be stated that the primary aim of those were to do with fuel subsidies, power, wages and so on that impacts individual's personal lives. Youths fit expend energy crossing Sahara for Libya, then dangerous seas to Europe all for personal outlook and outcomes. But energy no dey for the gain of another person. embarassed
Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by Softhands(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2018
See you...yansh talk
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only then,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by NothingDoMe: 2:10pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only then,
I know you are unapologetically you. I know you spill your thoughts without refining them. It is funny most times when you present the irony of a situation.

However, there's always a limit. A man without mental or moral limits is no longer a man. He is the equivalent of an animal.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by pamdaniel(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2018
Go and re_read your scriptures well... The scripture never said turn the other cheek... If any one slaps you on your right cheek turn the left... But in as much as I know u can't slap me on my right cheek... By the way a slap was given to Jesus why did he not turn the other cheek? What was his reaction? Jesus asked , why do u slap me... So Christians are asking why slaps and we need answers.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only then,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 22, 2018
Litmus:
Mature folks again. It's all good, except this being a Christian action, it creates a sense of sectarianism. Not so good. This solicits the question, what relatively selfless acts do young Nigerians ingage in meant for the overall good of Nigeria? If you have a job or do business, Nigeria indirectly benefits but the primary aim is self-interest. National Youth Coper has to some extent National gain, but young and not so young graduate do not partake of thire own volition, it is forced upon them. Common protest in the name of innocents of thire own nation, they cannot organise, it is left to adults in churches. Them go soon shout, "youths organised nationwide protest during Johnathan's tenure!" To which it must be stated that the primary aim was something to do with fuel subsidies, power, wages and so on that impacts individuals personal lives. Youths fit expend energy crossing Sahara for Libya, then dangerous seas to Europe all for personal outlook and outcomes. But energy no dey for the gain of another person. embarassed

Off point.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by magzey: 2:26pm On May 22, 2018
Any one that kills shall not test God mercies. undecided undecided

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by Napsterworld(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2018
Oga keep ur speech to urself.. Do u knw if the geh has lost love one dt hmare Muslims.. Everybody is entitled to his opinion her choice of carrying a placard with the inscription Muslim and Christian does not represents the view of the Catholic Church.. Its a peaceful protest calling for security of lives cause all lives matter not a hateful protest or free somebody movement.. Shame on u for not understanding the message the little geh is trying to pass...

ISLAMBAD:
The killing of Christians by Buhari and his fellow Islamic terrorists must stop.

I totally disagree with that inscription on that placard that little girl is holding. This is the problem I have with my Catholic brethren. We should stop trying to be politically correct always. Let's face the reality by calling a spade a spade.
We all know those that are killing Christians just to weaken them and implement their useless sharia law which I believe will never see the light of the day.
If muslins decide to kill themselves like they have been doing recently just to score a cheap political point after Donald Trump condemned the killing of Christians, its none of our business . Whether they sort themselves out or not, its their internal issue.
Christians should stop interfering in their affairs . After all, since these killings started, MURIC have never for once condemned the killing of Christians.. Of course they won't do that because they are happy behind closed doors for as long as their plans on Islamization agenda is in progress.
If Muslims kill Muslims, its their internal affairs. But the one that won't be tolerated again is the killing of Christians by Buhari and his fellow Islamic terroristss.
Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by Greenville990: 2:41pm On May 22, 2018
ikennaf1:

The post I quoted did not show that you were supporting any side, according to you. But it shows that you were making excuses for a man who defends killers. If it was his political enemies pulling the stunt using herdsmen, what stops the government from proscribing the group as terrorist group just as it did Ipob? Did the political enemies also jump into his mouth and make him defend the murderers who also boldly threatened and carried out their threat, also came on live TV to claim responsibility for the massacre? Did Buharis political enemies also make him not to punish the igp that "disobeyed" his order to go to Benue? Mr man you have little brain power, sorry to say this. And it's people like you that first, tell others that they are easily fooled whereas you're foolishness personified.

It's not a table tennis game where we pass balls back and forth.

I just want ask if all these points you raised were initially thought of by you or it is what has been pushed out by opinion makers through mainstream media

Proscribe herdsmen as terrorist group......
(Who that one help, why not tell them to stop the killing)

BUHARI DEFENDED HERDSMEN ON LIVE TV
(swear to God you watched him live, or you heard it from newspaper stand analysts)

B uhari did not punish IGP.......
Will punishment stop the killing. How does his punishment guarantee that I will speak with Sunday Ikwu my Benue friend tomorrow.

What I am trying to say is, behind all the propaganda is a move to discredit people and not genuine intention to make things right.

Finally, you say I'm foolish. Well you are right. We all were foolish.

Foolish to believe in Jonathan as the messiah,
Foolish to believe in Buhari to lead us out of the doom

But my foolishness ended in 2015. I hope yours ended too

1 Like

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by madgoat(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only then,
Will the Lord heed their cries.

Shut up
Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by bopm: 2:55pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only then,

when evil comes in ur way physically, spiritually etc. don't protect urself ooo cos if u do, God will punish u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by SexytorresE(f): 3:17pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only then,
too much weed please wake up. Those killers dnt know if u are Catholic or pentecostal ...and u that don't worship idol or any image check ur life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by SexytorresE(f): 3:19pm On May 22, 2018
Pavore9:

How far with your psychotherapy?
savage grin grin
Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by Dpharisee: 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by bamipet01: 3:47pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only then,
Can you please borrow sense if you don't have none. Is it only Catholic Christians fulani herdsmen are killing? Is it not better for you to keep quiet if you don't understand catholic doctrine rather than you talking trash. If you are a true christian you would understand that, all the 12 apostles of Jesus Christ except John the beloved were killed. They all suffered persecution for the sake of Christ. Indeed the blood the martyrs is the seed of christianity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 22, 2018
Greenville990:

It's not a table tennis game where we pass balls back and forth.

I just want ask if all these points you raised were initially thought of by you or it is what has been pushed out by opinion makers through mainstream media

Proscribe herdsmen as terrorist group......
(Who that one help, why not tell them to stop the killing)

BUHARI DEFENDED HERDSMEN ON LIVE TV
(swear to God you watched him live, or you heard it from newspaper stand analysts)

B uhari did not punish IGP.......
Will punishment stop the killing. How does his punishment guarantee that I will speak with Sunday Ikwu my Benue friend tomorrow.

What I am trying to say is, behind all the propaganda is a move to discredit people and not genuine intention to make things right.

Finally, you say I'm foolish. Well you are right. We all were foolish.

Foolish to believe in Jonathan as the messiah,
Foolish to believe in Buhari to lead us out of the doom

But my foolishness ended in 2015. I hope yours ended too

Read the post again. You said you'll give me zero for comprehension if you were my English teacher. but I wrote that miyetti allah whatever aka the killers, claimed responsibility for the killings on live TV, and you are here saying that I wrote that Buhari did.

Again just look at you defending Buharis inactions considering this whole saga. All I see is stupidity or hypocrisy or both.

I'm through with you joor. It's a hopeless cause trying to make some people reason.
Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 22, 2018
More of the nationwide protest from Abuja

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by Pavore9: 4:56pm On May 22, 2018
SexytorresE:
savage grin grin

Na so o : cheesy cheesy
Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by iykmon: 5:13pm On May 22, 2018
Pictures from Uyo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by iykmon: 5:25pm On May 22, 2018
More photos from Uyo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by emmasege: 5:30pm On May 22, 2018
Pennywise:
Where are the pentecostals and the tithe warriors?
Where were the Catholics when CAN (the umbrella body of Nigerian Christians) called for national protest against persecution and killing of Christians?
Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by olumite2014(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2018
since the day president Buhari became president, I know he's cursed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) by Halopy: 6:05pm On May 22, 2018
Shut your dirty mouth up! That is how you turn bible upside down giving interpretation you don't know. Why not lay your head down for herdsmen to cut to show that you know the Bible.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only then,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / PDP Not Allowed To Use Stadium In Osun, Davido Cries Out / APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.