Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. (33333 Views)

Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations / Women’s Day: Buhari Praises Nigerian Women For Roles In Nation Building / President Buhari Praises Ugwuanyi’s Achievements In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by NairaMaster1(m): 10:43pm On May 22, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
I will forever give my kudos to Abacha on PTF. Till date most Federal hospitals still use PTF Beds, Bedsheets and hospital equipments.... Some Schools still have ptf books in their libraries

Really?

National theater, Igamu Lagos OBJ

Third Mainland Bridge IBB

Festac Town OBJ

National Stadium, Abuja OBJ

ASO Villa. IBB

Federal Secretariat phase 1&2 IBB

Phase 3. OBJ

Upper Benue Bridge, Yola OBJ

Just to mention few.

Roads excluded.

Buhari's tribalism has no equals. Except Dasuki his captor no Fulani is corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by abokikhalifa: 10:47pm On May 22, 2018
Xisnin:

What are the function of a senator/rep?
It is sad that you and buhari don't know.

Why don't you remind me of their functions?
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by positivethought: 10:48pm On May 22, 2018
elChapo1:
sentiments apart, Abacha had some infrastructural developments on ground. most popular amongst them was the famed Gwarimpa housing estate he constructed for civil servants. he died and successive governments highjacked the projects and shared amongst their cronies.
In that case we should be praising IBB, he brought DFFRI, he started the commercialization n privatisation programme,he built second PH refinery,he built third mainland bridge,he built NAFCON ONNE and so many other things,but buhari himself with all his claims of sainthood what has he been able to do for this country other than blaming everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 22, 2018
Isn't it obvious to everyone now, that Buhari is the king of hypocrites. . . .

Because Sani Abacha rehabilitated him by plucking him out of the gutter of history to head PTF, Buhari shamelessly supports the most corrupt and murderous military regime/dictator in Nigerian history

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by abokikhalifa: 10:50pm On May 22, 2018
maestroferddi:
Almost all Nigerian politicians are terrible...

That said, what Buhari brought will take something cataclysmic to be surpassed.

Outdoing Buhari in egregiousness/disaster would presuppose cessation of the body polity called Nigeria.

The man has plumbed the innermost definition of abysmality...

Oga you are not communicating at all. I asked you a simple question and I was expecting an answer from you sir.you did not answer the question
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by abokikhalifa: 10:52pm On May 22, 2018
lexy2014:
Professor, its obvious u checked google. when u checked, what did Google tell u?

You like argue pass fight. Discharge from here Abeg
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 22, 2018
Inshal Allah Buhari we dies
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Beedude(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2018
Sulemanial:
Inshal Allah Buhari we dies
Ur English Haf Dies Bro
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by biztip: 11:56pm On May 22, 2018
when I read stuffs like this , I always want to go to confession for being part of the people that put other Nigerians in this trouble under buhari
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Vulcanheph(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2018
One Tyrant Complementing another.
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Sarkin: 12:19am On May 23, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

You think am like you.... Fvck pdp... Fvck APc
Where was Rotimi Ameachi... Orji uzo kalu etc

It's people like you that they deceive

You're not a good person. You are highly repugnant to even good news that even the most ardent of evil supporters will acknowledge. But you'll rather say otherwise, why?
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Gerrard59(m): 1:21am On May 23, 2018
shocked shocked

So people are actually supporting Abacha?

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by 2016v2017: 2:50am On May 23, 2018
BankeSmalls:
And somebody was spinning us that this man is not the most corrupt man in Africa today?
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by 2016v2017: 2:51am On May 23, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is not only a terrorist

But a sick one... Bloody thief
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by 2016v2017: 2:51am On May 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
Can Buhari reasonable correlate his "Abacha didn't stole a dime" statement with the staggering amount of returned looted funds traced to his despot dictator brother?
A friend to a thief is also a thief.
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by 2016v2017: 2:57am On May 23, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
B okoharam
U nemployment
H erdsmen
A rmed robbery
R ecession
I nsecurity
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Ramos16(m): 5:14am On May 23, 2018
PUSH1:

With your question we know u are a kid.
Dem
Never born u that time

Lol, that is funny, a man who can't engage in a conversation without trying to put his opposer down isn't a man he is nothing but a wanton fool. You have shown the greatest height of immaturity just by your statement. I do not have to prove my age to you, if an argument comes up on whether Hitler was a good or bad man, I believe I will still be able to engage whosoever comes up with the argument, irrespective of the fact that I was not born then. My point is, when a leader leaves great legacies, posterity will see the evidence and be able to attribute it to him. If you think I was not yet born at the time at least I should see the evidence of his work, there should be books written about it, the older people, you included, should be able to talk about it without being douchebags about it.

And just for your information, I am pretty sure I am older than you are. And I could tell you more about Abacha than your father probably can. It isn't age that determines wisdom or knowledge, it is experience and research.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by lexy2014: 6:06am On May 23, 2018
abokikhalifa:

You like argue pass fight. Discharge from here Abeg
professor, u are my google so where u want make i discharge go or are u talking about d other discharge?
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Ramsey247(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2018
So the PTF started and ended with Abach?
SamuelAnyawu:
I will forever give my kudos to Abacha on PTF. Till date most Federal hospitals still use PTF Beds, Bedsheets and hospital equipments.... Some Schools still have ptf books in their libraries
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:39am On May 23, 2018
dival247:
u think Nairaland is for Kid’s below 25 year. U can check my profile this account as been open when u are still in school collecting feeding money , never say ur elder lie when u are still in ur mother tommy
Funny you,how old are you?
if you were in junior height as of then,then old are you now?
Answer the question.
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Mbediogu(m): 7:56am On May 23, 2018
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by eniteden(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2018
Which you don buld? Abeg park well..
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by TOSIN116: 10:15am On May 23, 2018
show me your friend and i know who you are cheesy
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Ayobami7(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:24am On May 23, 2018
Then We have to compare the looted funds or loots of Abacha and that of other past presidents and also their achievements too to see who did well or not........ but what i dont understand is if PMB.. said he is fighting corruption.. and his Boss in the 90's (Late sani abacha) looted funds to the extend Mariam abacha said they can not be as poor as Dangote and to him they are not corrupt.. then what is this fight of courrption all about

May be for scapegoats !!!!.
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Justiceleague1: 10:42am On May 23, 2018
Thunda faya all coneheads
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Justiceleague1: 10:46am On May 23, 2018
vedaxcool:

Sentiments is all you will see in this thread, Abacha stole but gave infrastructure others stole and gave nothing... Civilian governments disappoints massively.

smh
that was how the late Abubakar Audu of kogi,during his campaign, promised to return the money he embezelled when he was a past gov,if voted in as gov. I bet you would've agreed with him and voted for him.
And you will call yourself a true fasting muslim.shior

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Justiceleague1: 10:53am On May 23, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Really?

National theater, Igamu Lagos OBJ

Third Mainland Bridge IBB

Festac Town OBJ

National Stadium, Abuja OBJ

ASO Villa. IBB

Federal Secretariat phase 1&2 IBB

Phase 3. OBJ

Upper Benue Bridge, Yola OBJ

Just to mention few.

Roads excluded.

Buhari's tribalism has no equals. Except Dasuki his captor no Fulani is corrupt.
guy,i think samuelanyanwu was only being sarcastic
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by NairaMaster1(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2018
Justiceleague1:

guy,i think samuelanyanwu was only being sarcastic

Sure.
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by bakayokoko: 8:10am On May 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Defending the present APC administration in a public bus should be included in 1000 ways to die besides whenever I see BUHARI or OSINBAJO on my television, I always rush to where I kept my PVC to check if it's still there.

SEE WHO IS CRITICISING BUHARI GOVT. JUST 4WKS AGO U SCAMMED OVER 40 NAIRALANDERS ON BUSINESS SECTION. YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IN NIGERIA. BLOODY SCAMMER!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by oderemo(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2018
This ffk is living in the past giving his kids this stupid names.
Re: Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. by Nobody: 8:34am On May 26, 2018
bakayokoko:

SEE WHO IS CRITICISING BUHARI GOVT. JUST 4WKS AGO U SCAMMED OVER 40 NAIRALANDERS ON BUSINESS SECTION. YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IN NIGERIA. BLOODY SCAMMER!

Are you on the list of those to be funded
Continue chasing my shadow all over nairaland.
You go dey alright last last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' / Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.