Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

5 Reasons Nigerians Should Visit Psychiatric Home - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 5 Reasons Nigerians Should Visit Psychiatric Home (311 Views)

5 Reasons Love Scenes Are Important In Storytelling / Top Five Places You Should Visit This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Nigerians Should Visit Psychiatric Home by gimmehear(f): 5:46pm On May 22, 2018
I’m a Nigerian and I believe so much in the harmony and peace of the country, but most time I see our fellow Nigerians saying a lot of unthinkable things about this country and this guy me wondering.
Nigeria is a land full of milk and honey, talents which are Not common, As each days goes by Nigerians Are getting better, greater and more successful in each land and of course making more impact. A lot of things has got me pondering about how Nigeria can be a better place to live, survive and make a great standard living.
I think Nigerians should often visit psychiatrist home and get some rehabilitation at least to have a great thinking and correction on our mentality towards our country Nigeria.
Below are five reasons I feel Nigerians should visit psychiatrist home.

1. Nigerians believe their success is faster in another land.

When I was young, I was one of those people who said “When I’m done with school I would prefer to stay abroad to get a better job” This is exactly how ninety percent of Nigerians thinks and this is affecting the country so bad that most of us do not believe in discovering things in our country. I’m not here to dispute the fact about this but I’m here to intimidate us that a rehab home to teach much better on how we can stay here and make things better would be a great thing to consider.

2. Nigerian prefer foreign goods.

I should be sent to the psychiatric home for this myself, I used be an offender of this crime long time but as time went by I realised I can support my country by purchasing product which is produced by my country men.
Back to my point, Nigerians are the only set of people who do not have trust in whatever is being produced by a fellow Nigerian, some of them are not wrong but most of us are just too naive to do the right things. I believe if fellow Nigerians are taken to rehabilitation home to ensure their knowledge about this things, we will have a better country.

3. We are religious.

Someone once said ” I’m sure that Nigerians were either in the Mosque or church on the day of independence, I do not have problems with us being Godly but I sure do have problem with us being religious. We do not seek God but seek our selfish desire using the things of God to achieve them and that makes us ungodly but religious.

USA, Saudi Arabia, North America and lots of other countries do not go to a place of worship as much as we do, yet I do not see much difference between us and them, the only thing I noticed is that all this country are better than we get daily.

4. Deprive it youth.

The youth of any country is the average labour force, Lots of young people are out there walking aimlessly around the society while some old men and women who ought to have retired are being left in power, in position and of course, the most annoying part of the position they occupy is they do not know what need to do to render a service that will satisfy our generation. They are not aware of what is in vogue.
Our generation should be given the chance to rule, someone out there will say “What of if we don’t get a responsible person on your generation ?”
Dear sir or ma!
There are a lot of responsible people in my generation, all you need do is search for them. The fact that I am responsible
http://gimmehear.com/ive-reasons-nigerians-visit-psychiatric-home/
Lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love or something like it / When Women Are Kings By Ginika / AMAZING!! Order Any Audio Book You Want From Audible ...get It In 24 Hrs or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.