Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) (18199 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture / Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by edugiddy007: 9:50am On May 23, 2018
2019 loading....now it's getting interesting!
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 23, 2018
Luiz1:
Ya musta be joking to fink I gaz taim ta click da link. Post a hia or ga slumber....
what language is this bruh?

Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by GlobalGisting(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2018
Buhari has no singular leadership ability in him. He is not even a good follower. I wonder the crime of Nigerians that Buhari had to become their nemesis.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 23, 2018
Sh*thole president shocked
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 23, 2018
Sh*thole president shocked wink
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by Chetimah(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2018
I knw PEOPLE wouldn't say anything on the this, obasanjo as turn to their messiah, all this former head of STATE,are fighting buhari and sponsoring PROPAGANDA ABOUT buhari because, the money coming to their pockets as reduced...obasanjo criticize JONATHAN because JONATHAN stoped the money going to obasanjo,and his thought was if JONATHAN losses the election,and buhari win then it will be business as usual but buhari shocked him,by not complying with baba,u could remember that fayose tackled obasanjo on his frequent visit to Aso rock when buhari became president?? BECAUSE money no dey flow for baba pockets that's why his working on how to destabilise buhari government,we know things are hard in Nigeria now,this is the hand work of the PEOPLE that hate buhari..on this issue that buhari mention I knw he was forced to sat it because he respects baba so much,but baba as ridiculed him self,I know if OBASANJO know any secret of buhari he would have say IT out..we should be careful of this old politicians that pretend as if they are fighting for the masses,but they are more concerned about their bank digits and business associates,what was baba contribution to the SOUTH western state when he was the presidentexcept we have mobile network,if he REFUSED to do it then,I knw UMORU YA'DUA AND JONATHAN WILL DO IT.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by anyimontana(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:
Or go Fvcckk yourself OP

I agree with you
he's not a lazy yoot after all..he's just trying to huzle na...be nice..lol
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by anyimontana(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
what language is this bruh?
na primary school dropout...lmao,still struggling with words
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by kmaster007: 10:03am On May 23, 2018
OBJ 2.. PMB 1.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by HtwoOw: 10:12am On May 23, 2018
Hmmmm, Ok

I will edit the comment ... but just because of you
anyimontana:
he's not a lazy yoot after all..he's just trying to huzle na...be nice..lol
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by Nobody: 10:16am On May 23, 2018
Even Buhari's wife and kids knows that president Buhari, husband and head of the family is a visionsless man and lazy.

If president Buhari is not corrupt, why is he hiding his academic, asset and medical statements from electorates/Nigerians?

Could it be that Nigerians are educated illiterate voting corrupt people to leader them?
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by Perkins2018: 10:17am On May 23, 2018
advdxfbgghj
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by Okezedan(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2018
Very soon bubu will start blaming Niger Deltain millitants for destroying the Economy
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by pedrilo: 10:24am On May 23, 2018
useless old men
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by sotall(m): 10:35am On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:
Or go Fvcckk yourself OP

I agree with you

OP go and eat something lite and share the link here grin grin grin

Scuze me , do you clean your anus with your left hand ? if you do then i am certain you eat Akpu with that same hand

Buhari opened a probe , he is not blaming Obasanjo , if you can't tell that apart, how can you tell your shyyt cleaning left hand from your right hand ??

And Yes it makes sense to blame Jonathan, it's not like all works has stopped or that nigeria has failed, during the blame , Buhari took us out of recession, killed PDP marketers that tried to ruin his administration , provided jobs , building infrastructures , the blame is because if there is enough , Progress would have doubled, who knows maybe even you would have a decent job with a new factory or so

You can't eat your cake and Have it , Jonathan squandered money, because he's from your region doesn't mean we should all have amnesia

Today is May 23rd...be patient, your 30k BMC salary will soon be signed.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by almayda: 10:48am On May 23, 2018
OBJ,OBJ,OBJ,a wor is enough for the wise.
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari and ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo are currently locked in a feud. President Buhari went nuclear on Tuesday accusing Obasanjo of mishandling $16 billion power project under his tenure.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/video-president-buhari-attacking-obasanjo-nass-emerges-watch/

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by HtwoOw: 11:05am On May 23, 2018
sotall:

Today is May 23rd...be patient, your 30k BMC salary will soon be signed.

shekauvsbuhari:
U re trying very hard 2 justify ur monthly BMC stipend. I commend ur zeal n energy, only that u re misapplyin it to pursue a stinking cause.

Well, I guess your pay master is paying you corper alawee grin grin grin THAT'S why you are angry ,

If I get paid to justify Buhari's actions, then you get paid to bring Buhari's administration to disrepute , it's common sense grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by shekauvsbuhari: 11:36am On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:

Well, I guess your pay master is paying you corper alawee grin grin grin THAT'S why you are angry ,

If I get paid to justify Buhari's actions, then you get paid to bring Buhari's administration to disrepute , it's common sense grin grin grin
dead wrong. I take on all politicians. I do a critique of all of them. Check my posts. U dey find ur belle.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by mbos: 11:43am On May 23, 2018
One attacking everybody is like a Tree cutting off its own roots

---Chuks de Biafran
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by HtwoOw: 11:53am On May 23, 2018
So that means you are up for sale to the highest bidder ??

shekauvsbuhari:
dead wrong. I take on all politicians. I do a critique of all of them. Check my posts. U dey find ur belle.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by excomarow(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:
Olodo President

E pain nam

Run go hug transformer
May be your life will b transform, ehm sorry transmitted
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by Xano(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2018
three:
Okay, can he quit pointing fingers and tell us

Why we are paying N145 (in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt) as against N67 before 2015?

Where the difference in this amount is going?

Why he is paying subsidy on fuel after stating categorically that there is no subsidy and anyone who claims such is a fraud?

How come foreign countries are still returning monies from Abacha who Buhari claims never stole and who we should be grateful to and for?

Why Babachir Lawal has not been charged.

How he was able to flood the South East with soldiers at the mere threat of some of our igbo brethren and is not able to do same at the confirmed threat and wanton loss of life by Herdsmen?

There's an old saying that when one points a finger, there are four fingers pointing back at one.

You dear Sir are an unalloyed hypocrite and malicious incompetent causing untold pain avnd loss of life to Nigerians

thank you
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by Carter4luv(m): 3:18pm On May 23, 2018
Bird of same feathers
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by shekauvsbuhari: 3:30pm On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:
So that means you are up for sale to the highest bidder ??

zombie without brain
Re: Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) by spafu(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:
Or go Fvcckk yourself OP

I agree with you

OP go and eat something lite and share the link here grin grin grin

Scuze me , do you clean your anus with your left hand ? if you do then i am certain you eat Akpu with that same hand

Buhari opened a probe , he is not blaming Obasanjo , if you can't tell that apart, how can you tell your shyyt cleaning left hand from your right hand ??

And Yes it makes sense to blame Jonathan, it's not like all works has stopped or that nigeria has failed, during the blame , Buhari took us out of recession, killed PDP marketers that tried to ruin his administration , provided jobs , building infrastructures , the blame is because if there is enough , Progress would have doubled, who knows maybe even you would have a decent job with a new factory or so

You can't eat your cake and Have it , Jonathan squandered money, because he's from your region doesn't mean we should all have amnesia
How are you people able to survive the life of zombism? Gosh!!! Buhari took us into recession and brought us out, how is that an achievement?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: DSS Frees Salihu Tanko-Yakasai / FOREX Crisis: Raid On BDCs Ill-Advised, Wrongly-Directed - Peter Obi / Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.