Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings (36806 Views)

Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / Police Arrest Senator Rafiu Ibrahim Over Killings Of 4 People / Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Gossiplover: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
President Buhari has arrived Jos, Plateau State, to assess the level of security, following the recent killings in parts of the State.His visit to the State is on the heels of a town hall meeting of critical stakeholders with Vice-President Yemi Osibanjo in Jos on Monday.

During the visit, he is expected to meet with critical stakeholders and also calm nerves as retaliatory attacks among farmers and herdsmen defy solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by greatiyk4u(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Welcome my amiable Prezido

Your body language will manifest in calming down already boiling nerves

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by yarimo(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
That is very commendable from Mr president, All criminals and other people supporting them must be brought to justice.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by spycee1: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
in other news dn miss grin grin

Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Little Girl Breastfeeding Her Baby (photo)

http://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/checkout-this-viral-photo-of-little.html
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by oka4ugoo: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
I'm so bittered to the point of taking my own life. Death pls come, just come and take me for I'm just tired, tired of living this miserable life.

To the departed, rest on while I pray to join u guys soon.

*walk out thread*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by buygala(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
I have nothing to say sad

DSS have spies on nairaland.....

So inasmuch as I enjoy exercising my freedom of speech, my freedom of movement is much more important to me smiley

19 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Mikeross62: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by ehissi(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ii
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Sleyanya1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
sad

In Saner climes , a state of emergency should have been declared within that area until the perpetrators are hunted down & brought to book.

The President shouldn't be even smiling plenty, it's not a pleasant occasion.

Finally, the national team should be allowed to use a black arm ban to mark the mourning of the victims.

May God grant Nigeria lasting peace.
Super Eagles emerge victorious tonight &

May God grant the families of the Jos victims the fortitude to bear the painful loss.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Cyynthialove(f): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Terrorist.
Your hatred for Christians will consume you one day.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by mancityguy: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nonsense

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by LordGuru1: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
OBJ thank you!!! We can see the effect of your courageous act of straightening this wicked humanbeing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Zimmermann(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Eye service angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by obosirow: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Looks like he came to verify, firsthand, the size of the territory, his Miyetii-allah cohorts have 'claimed'. undecided undecided

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by krestup: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
k
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by blazer2018: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
Welcome development
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by chrischukszy01(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
He only went to go and rescue his stolen cow!
In a country where country cows are valued more than human lives...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by whitering: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
All I know, Buhari It shall not be well with you. You are a bad sectional leader. Ordinary, we ought to have seen some arrests after 24 hours. How I wish the super eagles would boycott today's match in solidarity with Jos people. I repeat, Buhari change or face the wrath of God for condoning the atrocities of the fulani killers herdsmen.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by biafran1stson(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Election is around the corner and he has suddenly develop "empathy" for the people.

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by OjujuCalabar(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by ojietu: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
God punish the devil bu
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Temptee101(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
wink

Bloody terrorist.

With the power in me, with the cry of millions of Nigerians who go to bed hungry all because of your ineptitude, with the blood of millions of Nigerians you shed and drink on a daily basis crying for justice, with the pain innocent children and their mothers go through from conception to child birth till they are born before unleashing your terrorist herdsmen to slaughter them and their parents, with the anguish and torment every unemployed graduate go through as a result of your dullness, with the blood of hapless Nigerians who have committed suicide as a result of the hardship your govt brought upon them, with the suffering you have bestowed on hardworking Nigerians as a product of your ear infection and dirty body language...... I hereby decree, declare and stamp that blood letting, pain, sorrow, torment, hunger, anguish, death, cry, shall NEVER depart from your household from your children children and from your generation to generation.

AMEN!!!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by chigoziem10(f): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
I pray this Terrorist supporter of these barbarians loses one of his loved ones to them one day! If not, his wickedness will never end!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Jabioro: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
To do what? He should sack IG before any roundtable talk...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by kotv: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
The only president that takes time before heading to where his citizens are killed. The worst is he went there to calm nerves and convince the farmers from retaliating assist the herdsmen. Why is it that Buhari only speaks against retaliation when it is his herdsmen that would fall victim of it. Why didn't he do it when supposedly "10 Herdsmens" were killed by plateau citizens which prompted the recent attack according to the terrorist chief and his barbarian tribe leader. Why didn't he go there to urge his barbarian people not to retailate.

Anyone that honestly still believe Buhari had no hands in all the killings is living in a fool's paradise. Buhari is a terrorist. He's not different from Shekau. Buhari will reap what he sows either through his children or grandchildren but karma would avenge all the blood he has spilled.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by SalamRushdie: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
This life is not easy sha
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
The idiot is smiling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by SalamRushdie: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
obosirow:
Looks like he came to verify, firsthand, the size of the territory, his Miyetii-allah cohorts have 'claimed'. undecided undecided

Ofcourse

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by kingzjay(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
I'm sure he came to inspect if his kinsmen carried out the reprisal attack as ordered!

Instead of sacking the service chiefs and reordering our security details, he's in Jos to see if the cows are complete

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by speedyGonzales: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
To Inspect the jihad against christians

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Kingspin(m): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
By their foots we shall know them. Miyetti Allah and co is walking free.

Fake presido
He can only fool his fools.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings by Dreambeat: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
Of course he went there with a smile on his face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC / Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency / IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.