Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) (22770 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by thorpido(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2018
I no get advise for these ones.Dem mature .
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by Etranshub(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2018
lolybaby:
if i can get it in ilorin then send email to me o
yes it can be waybilled to you in Ilorin . I have sent you a pm reply to it then I can send you price list
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2018
Caris77:
Hml to dem. God bless their new home with wisdom, Love, tolerance,children,peace and of cos money.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by Angel1696: 4:28pm On May 23, 2018
translux:
Dangers of Fornication and Adultery.

If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are .– 1 Corinthians 3:17

Adultery and fornication are not just sins against God (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ), but also against one’s soul (1 Peter 2:11 ) and body (1 Corinthians 6:18 ). Having known the meaning of adultery and fornication as well as their causes, we shall proceed to consider the inherent dangers or consequences of these sins. We need to also find out the antidotes
DANGERS/CONSEQUENCES
1. Loss of dignity and honour (Proverbs 6:32-33 ).
2. Exposure to and transfer of curse and affliction (Genesis 49:3-4; Judges 16:1-31 ).
3. Exposure to deadly diseases and unwanted pregnancies (1 Corinthians 3:16-17 ).
4. Untimely death (Judges 16:6-30 ).
5. Eternal destruction and separation from God (1 Corinthians 6:9; Revelations 21:8; Hebrews 13:4b ).
ANTIDOTES/REMEDIES
1. Have a consciousness of sin and fear God (Genesis 39:9; Romans 6:12-14 ).
2. Make a covenant with your eyes and flesh not to commit adultery or fornication (Job 31:1 ).
3. Abstain from all appearances or resemblance of sexual immorality (1 Thessalonians 5:22 ).
4. Do not stray at the corridor of adultery and fornication hoping to resist the temptation. Run away as far as your legs can carry you. Learn from Joseph and do not be like Samson (1 Corinthians 6:18; Genesis 39:10-12; Judges 16:1 ).
5. Get married as soon as you are mature to do so (1 Corinthians 7:2; Hebrews 13:4a ).
6. Married couples should strive to mutually satisfy each other in all things and guard against infiltration of strange women and men (1 Corinthians 7:3-5; Proverbs 5:18-20 ).
7. Always meditate on the word of God and depend on the strength of the Holy Spirit (Philippians 4:8, 13 ).
8. Pray for grace to exercise self-control and be sanctified at all times and in all things (1 Corinthians 7:9; 1 Corinthians 9:25 ).
9. Glorify God in your body (1 Corinthians 6:20 ).
am matured but not seen my wife yet
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by Angy55(f): 4:34pm On May 23, 2018
Angel1696:
am matured but not seen my wife yet
Go and do 7 days dry fasting and prayer, there is a sister in your church waiting for you to speak.
Just pray my brother in the Lord and He will reveal her to you. grin grin
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by Rozaytee: 4:41pm On May 23, 2018
Kingjames11:
. both of them na old skul
who cares ..they look happy..so kee yah self
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by Angel1696: 4:44pm On May 23, 2018
Angy55:

Go and do 7 days dry fasting and prayer, there is a sister in your church waiting for you to speak.
Just pray my brother in the Lord and He will reveal her to you. grin grin
will u marry me?
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by Angy55(f): 4:53pm On May 23, 2018
Angel1696:
will u marry me?
You make me laugh...
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 23, 2018
Factfinder1:
angry angry
for naija the ppl wey dey prepare d gown no just sabi anything. They will do undersize gown with the lady's boobs spilling all over. And na for church dem go use am oo.
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by Angel1696: 4:58pm On May 23, 2018
Angy55:
You make me laugh...
y laugh on a serious matter where do u stay
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 23, 2018
Divay22:
So this radio connect actually works embarassed
Congratulations to them.
not all times oo. One popular radio connect programe over here for Benin one lady use am scam two working class dudes she met over the radio love programe. Under the basis of love she collect money from two of the guys then use the money open two big boutiques for herself and bought a clean camry ride. She be wan come a third time until dem blacklist her from d programe. U still have to be on ur guide if u meet a person through such a medium cos scammers also make use of radio love channels.
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2018
HML
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by Divay22(f): 5:25pm On May 23, 2018
lefulefu:
not all times oo. One popular radio connect programe over here for Benin one lady use am scam two working class dudes she met over the radio love programe. Under the basis of love she collect money from two of the guys then use the money open two big boutiques for herself and bought a clean camry ride. She be wan come a third time until dem blacklist her from d programe. U still have to be on ur guide if u meet a person through such a medium cos scammers also make use of radio love channels.
I once thought of it but i didn't try it.
They might be some genius ones but most are scammers....
I just zero my mind commot for there abeg.
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:28pm On May 23, 2018
so dis radio thing works, i go try magic FM own dis wik smiley
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 23, 2018
Divay22:

I once thought of it but i didn't try it.
They might be some genius ones but most are scammers....
I just zero my mind commot for there abeg.
scammers are everywhere..even this nl sefcheesy. Na jus 4 person to shine im eyecheesy.
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by gwama: 7:05pm On May 23, 2018
Surely, the groom loves fat women. Congratulations wink
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by gwama: 7:08pm On May 23, 2018
99foxxy:
Old people

Love is ageless, marriage has no age wink wink
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by oochi123(f): 10:48pm On May 23, 2018
Helloooooo. Is my missing rib here? Congrats to the couple.
Re: Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) by flackoFlint(m): 12:53am On May 25, 2018
lolybaby:
how much and can i get it in ilorin?
hey you stay at ilorin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl / She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.